Will I win the lottery with this transit chart?

March 6, 2022 at 19:16 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Sir Ching
Will I win the lottery with this transit chart?
I just noticed Sun and Jupiter conjunct my part of fortune and trine mercury which is the ruler of my second house. I think I´m gonna buy some lottery tickets. What do you all think, will I win?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
March 13, 2022 at 15:15
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » zarko22
You give me too much credit! I can´t even stop a man from buying a lottery ticket, how should I influence geniuses?
March 11, 2022 at 15:57
(Cancer) Sir Ching » zarko22
"Because,the numbers are also under planetary rulers.But,I must keep some secrets.Otherway,it would be boring if I say everything 😁"

No, why stop there, You might as well just give me the winning numbers while your at it. :4:

I havn´t really thought about using specific numbers ruled by planets. I´ll look into that.

stay in bed on Saturday .....Got it!
March 11, 2022 at 10:54
(Libra) zarko22 » Sir Ching
At the end,for you it is important to know.Saturday as day for you brings bad fortune(avoid this day for it even when it is calendary Sunday,indeed,when it is,an example,01:30 a.m. on Sunday.Because,in astrological sense,it is still Saturday,and it will be Saturday till the Sun rising on Sunday.)
First half of Monday and second half of Wednesday are better days for your good fortune.And,important detail,Wednesday is lasting till Sun rising on Thursday.Then,Sunday,its second half is also worth of trying.
I can say to you even dates which are good and which is bad.Because,the numbers are also under planetary rulers.But,I must keep some secrets.Otherway,it would be boring if I say everything 😁
March 11, 2022 at 10:29
Look,he is Asc Cancer,not Aquarius.But,again,Moon is in Aquarius and it is fast,good Moon.But,in aversion with Mercury it indicate negative thinking about various themes and events.Later in life,it makes things better,but negative thoughts stay dominant part of his character.
Generally speak,he got right about mathematical possibilities to win but it is more than mathematic when he makes judging.It is extreme negativity about good luck.And that way of thinking is ,at last, prejudging.And prejudging is always bad.
March 11, 2022 at 02:36
:61: That´s funny. Aquarius´, I have found are very dry and analytical creatures. From my experience, it´s mostly the male of this species that are analytical to the point of being robotic in nature, thought and deed. Very programed way of thinking, If that makes any since. I don´t think anything he´s said is wrong, except maybe some of the assumptions, and the definitions used. Its just a fixed, logical conclusion, program(ed) opinion.

What is funny to me is that Tightwad-dancer is playing Saturns role here in this thread. If you notice in my chart above, my natal Saturn opposes this Jupiter/PoF conjunction. Does anyone else see that?

Aquarius is also ruled by Saturn (before the outer planets were observed). To me it is a sign that Saturn will surly "show up" in the real world. We shall see which of these powerful forces of nature will prevail. :3: Very interesting stuff. :98:
March 11, 2022 at 01:49
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Leo_Ness
Yes, I´m gonna try again tomorrow and see what happens. I´ll post in here if I win something. :37:
March 10, 2022 at 20:22
(Libra) zarko22 » Catch-22
I see in your chart that you nurture the power of negative thinking,it is not only about lotery games success,but several factors speak for themselves.I am sure that Newton or Tesla would never have come up with some of their ingenious ideas if they had hung out with you a little more. :4:
March 10, 2022 at 20:12
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Have you tried already?
At your place I would try with some small fast lottery ticket, to check a bit...
March 10, 2022 at 20:09
Sorry, I don´t know why, I addressed you as a woman, probably because women usually think negatively about our chances of winning at gambling.
March 10, 2022 at 14:16
I can believe people who win the lottery (yes, they exist, the most endangered species in the world, because after a year most of them are extinct too) have a favorable position in their natal chart.

I definitely don´t believe people with a favorable position in a chart have a chance significantly higher to win the lottery. You can catch me there because it´s not a fact, only an opinion. This is, and this is a fact, because the chances are so slim to win a lot of other people will have this position and will never win.
March 10, 2022 at 14:11
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Sir Ching
So why did you start this topic in the first place if you were already planning to buy the tickets?
March 10, 2022 at 08:36
I don´t know exactly what kind of games of chance you play. If it´s roulette, I can say more details about that game. Which numbers are HAPPIER FOR YOU, and which numbers are NOT HAPPY for you at all. I´m not guessing about this. transatural astrology based on the words "maybe / Chiron´s position / Lilith´s position" traditional astrology knows the symbolism of the planets and their rule over numbers. I would not list the numbers here.
Of course, what I see has its value, if you understand me.
March 10, 2022 at 08:19
I dare say here under full responsibility for what has been said that there are people with natals who carry the potential to win the lottery games. That is, they have, as those who do not know the matter say, the X happiness factor in the card.
For me, in the natals and annual forecasts I look at, there is no X factor. Everything is quite clear, your house of money and the house of happy gains are connected or not. There is no middle ground or compromise.
So a girl / woman who here denies the possibility of happiness for someone or a large number of people actually speaks by heart, without knowing the matter.
March 9, 2022 at 22:05
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Catch-22
Dude what´s your problem!? Why you gotta come in here and mess with my mojo with all that logic and common since jibber jabber. :10: Why won´t you just let me sacrifice my $15 in peace. Ok, ok, I´m just messin´ with you. lol. But seriously I get it. And while I appreciate your concern for my financial wellbeing, you´re preaching to the choir with me. Maybe your post will help someone in here who thinks gambling is a viable way to gain wealth. I only like to play when the stars are aligned.

*After thought: Are you supposed to be a representation of Saturn pissin´ on my campfire in my chart? lol, I see you Saturn!
March 9, 2022 at 21:40
Actually they do lose money.

This has nothing to do with imposing beliefs. It´s not a matter of opinion, it´s a matter of fact.

And I told him to buy the tickets as he intended even before starting this topic. He just wanted to hear us say "oh yes, you probably have the best odds ever thanks to Jupiter" and swoon a little more. He never planned not to buy the tickets, so why should I try to change his mind? I´m just not playing along and stick to the cold fact: winning, really winning, in lottery is almost impossible.

By creating this kind of desires for yourself, you make yourself unhappy. It´s a prison of the mind. No, it´s not harmless.
March 9, 2022 at 21:36
"although some indications for later periods give greater chances."

Can you further explain what your thoughts are here? Thanks!
March 9, 2022 at 18:45
It is not very sensible to impose your beliefs on others. It is true that luck in lottery games is reserved for a smaller number of people, but that does not mean that people will necessarily lose money as you interpret it.
March 9, 2022 at 18:24
(Libra) zarko22
You have mixed indications for games of chance. Of course, given my traditional approach to astrology, I interpret this in a way that the natal chart would be interpreted as the old masters used to made prediction.
I think it is worth a try, although some indications for later periods give greater chances.
March 9, 2022 at 16:31
Oh but there is a deception part. Advertising makes people think they actually have a chance of getting the big prize. But like I told you, the chance of getting hit by a car is many times higher, but people never think they are going to get hit by a car. They estimate the possibility much lower because of the unattractiveness of the event. Advertising makes people dream of being rich, it becomes attractive, but the biassing by the attractiveness is real: chances are low.

Try this simulator: https://www.cuandomevaatocar.com/en…

It´s really something everyone should do before buying a lottery ticket. I hear things the entire time like: "it´s fun" (no it´s not, it´s boring to watch some balls fall in a socket), "it makes me dream" (which pulls you away from the "now", the only thing that makes you really happy), "my Jupiter is just on the right spot" (chances that Jupiter will be on a favorable spot are a zillion times bigger than you winning a lottery for something more than a petty gain), "lottery gives a lot to charity" (only a small part, if you want to do something for charity, just give to the right organizations right away),...

And what concerns that wondering: I would not mind. Maybe I´m in a privileged situation because I got no money worries or whatsoever (although I´m not rich), that´s why the scarcity is not yelling at me. But I´m a bit like Jack Parsons, both into Magick and Science, and science is definitely telling that magick won´t work here. After a thousand years in the lottery simulator for Euromillions, I didn´t even had 4 numbers and 2 stars, left alone 5 numbers.

But it´s your money. You won´t listen, people never do, and you will buy some lottery tickets, making you lose money and disconnecting you from the "now" by having high expectations which aren´t fulfilled because the math is so in your disadvantage and even if you somehow manage to win, it won´t make you happy.

Go ahead, buy that ticket, join the Dark Side and fulfill your destiny...
March 9, 2022 at 15:16
Totally reckless yes, scam no. Again, scam involves fraud. Fraud is intentional deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain. It is not a scam or fraud when all parties to a transaction are aware of the facts of the transaction.

Btw, I get it you have a distain for the lottery but surly you can appreciate the significance and the intent here. This has NOTHING to do with sound investing or diligent allocation of notes. This is more of a spiritual endeavor. A strategic testing of the gods. An offering or tithe, if you will, consideration for the potential to contract with Jupiter! An experiment with the stars, an experiment that if ignored would leave a questioning of doubt, what if and maybe some regret. How could you not prepare for, and even expect more, when your friend Jupiter comes over to your house when he returns from his long 12 year journey.
:37: :156: :99:

So yeah... but I gotcha, I´ll put you down for a big fat NO. :46:
March 9, 2022 at 07:08
Some people are perfectly fine with someone ripping them off.

If I organized a collection of money and told I would redistribute it to one winner by chance and kept 62% of the money for myself, you would not think of it as a scam?
March 8, 2022 at 20:36
A scam would indicate that there was fraud involved. Personally I don´t think the lottery is a scam, it´s just chance with very bad odds. But hey, that is what Jupiter if for bro. :36:
March 8, 2022 at 20:30
(Cancer) Sir Ching » Kisses
I hear ya! I may or may not have haha. Tomorrow (9th-13th) Jupiter will be conjunct my part of fortune. It only happens once every 12 years so I´ll be "trying my luck" for sure. Although I don´t like how it is opposite my natal Saturn :24: Also the fact that it is :194: Venus, in my 2nd house no less! Jupiter :194:ing Venus probably means I´ll be overly optimistic and careless with my money...sounds like fun :5:
March 7, 2022 at 15:27
(Aquarius) Catch-22
No you won´t. Lottery is a scam. You have a higher chance to get hit by a car than winning a big lottery ticket. But you don´t think getting hit by a car will happen too, do you?
March 7, 2022 at 14:40
(Scorpio) Kisses
Oh damn you should’ve bought some on the new moon when moon sun and Jupiter were on it!!!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »