Jupiter and Luck, money issues

March 6, 2022 at 01:48 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) LyraLealdra
Jupiter and Luck, money issues
Anyone know how I can strengthen my Jupiter? I´ve been having hugefinancial issues. I thought maybe it´s time I try to gamble a bit? And not a big gambler, I kind of disapprove of it.
Never had luck with games or technology or winning anything. And supposedly it´s a very lucky day...

Jupiter, Sun and Neptune all conjunct in the 6th house, my natal Jupiter is 10th house virgo, sun Sag 1 and Pisces Neptune and moon in 4th.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 15, 2022 at 20:24
(Virgo) rohini moon » Catch-22
Yup! Sade Sati on top of her Saturn Return. Saturn ruled Moon´s usually have a more favorable results with Sade Sati... at least that´s a big possibility.

Yeah, your peak period is coming up when Saturn hits 1 degree in Aquarius-Dhanistha. Maybe you can offer the OP a sense of relief then :4: Please keep us updated though on how peak phase goes. I´ve been on sort of a rampage lately going over peoples SS periods and seeing what happened to them when Saturn was exactly on the exact degree of their Moon/nakshatra.
March 15, 2022 at 09:25
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » rohini moon
Clever remarked! She is, being Saturn in Capricorn.

Sade sati is not necesarrily a bad period, I know from my experiences it can be a rollercoaster but I got a feeling my SS period is going to a better person in general. OK, I´ll tell you after May when I have my peak.

My first SS was about being bullied on as a kid, it stopped about at the end of the period and got worse at the peak, being 12 yo.

I´m impressed...
March 15, 2022 at 08:22
(Virgo) rohini moon
"I´ve been awake all night and not eating much, I´m constantly worried about people that don´t care about me, I attempt communication and my cell phone I CONSTANTLY letting me down! When I connect with someone, I am misunderstood and perceived as suspicious or something along those lines. Been a total hermit for MONTHS and unemployed for a year, having a very hard time finding work...."

Hey girl. I had a feeling and I was right, you are in phase one of your Sade Sati period.

Saturn has been in your 4th house the last 2.5 years, so definitely must have had some kind of change in your home/and mental stability has seen a shake up. When Saturn enters Aquarius very shortly you will be on peak phase - Saturn sitting directly on top of your moon - when he hits 28 degrees Aquarius in purva bhadra he will be ON it. Watch out for this time period. Please.

Best things one can do when going through dreaded 7.5 years of Saturn is, work hard at whatever you can, avoid laziness, donate your time or service to helping out others as best as you can. And above all else - do what´s right and just - during this time.

Remember: Saturn rewards you as per your deeds. You´re the heir of your own actions..

Be well and I wish the best for you during this!! :74:
March 15, 2022 at 07:27
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Gambling when you have financial issues is probably the worst idea since Claude François thought in his bathtub: "hey, that lamp is a bit offset, let´s put it straight". Even if you approve it, which you don´t you say by yourself. The odds of gambling are always against the players: these "games" are made to loose money.

North node is in 2nd house, which means you need to have a lot of working on your attitude to money. A lot of growth is possible (sidereal it´s Sagittarius) so don´t worry. You also are ashamed of this, Lilith in Capricorn, and look for a place in society. Neptune also in 2nd house, you harbour a lot of illusions concerning money to, like that gambling can resolve the issues.
March 15, 2022 at 00:38
(Scorpio) Kisses
I would actually say to give it a try based on your Vedic chart

Your moon is in Aquarius in Purva Bhadrapada nakshatra which is Jupiter ruled and tends to be boundary-less when it comes to expansion. People with Purva Bhadrapada placements seem to have good luck

Also, Jupiter is now transiting your 5th house which rules speculative earnings. So gambling

Your 8th lord (for sudden things and money that you didn’t earn) is Venus placed in its own sign Libra in 1st house, a quadrant/Kendra house so it’s strong. It’s also in Aquarius Navamsa so also activating your natal 5th house. That 8th and 5th house connection should allow you to win money
March 15, 2022 at 00:19
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » LyraLealdra
This, here, is for you.

Do not ask me any questions please about timing and astrology for gambling.

Research for yourself if you are interested...

[I will not be responsible for anyones risky behaviors...]

Link;

"Astrology of a 266 Million Dollar Lottery Winner: Notes to Self"

---

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
March 15, 2022 at 00:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » LyraLealdra
Previous response was For Danis...
March 14, 2022 at 23:33
(Sagittarius) LyraLealdra » Iceblu333
Is this advice for me or the danisdouche guy that tried to be my friend? Lol
My negative karma has taken the form of mental illness, depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD and BPD. If I´m gonna be a paraplegic on top of it all...just shoot me now plz😭
March 14, 2022 at 17:54
(Taurus) nutelina » LyraLealdra
Just a shot in the dark perhaps but do you like plants? Do you like flowers? I am Cancer rising, I love to nurture and grow. Maybe that is something you might like. We are ruled by water, not sure about Scorpio rising. You should be good with people and psychology too. Water moon is hard but you could use it perhaps with clients or customers?

USA has Pluto return. It will be destroyed and transformed. Maybe choose some nice warm place? How is family?

I wouldn´t gamble, I invested in bitcoin before and noobs will get fried always. It´s a given. You can have beginners luck but to earn with gambling you need to love math and games.
March 14, 2022 at 17:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LyraLealdra
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Maybe you are in the wrong place? Did you think of trying elsewhere?
March 14, 2022 at 12:47
(Sagittarius) LyraLealdra » Seanfhear
Relate? Absolutely!!I´ve been awake all night and not eating much, I´m constantly worried about people that don´t care about me, I attempt communication and my cell phone I CONSTANTLY letting me down! When I connect with someone, I am misunderstood and perceived as suspicious or something along those lines. Been a total hermit for MONTHS and unemployed for a year, having a very hard time finding work....
March 11, 2022 at 13:03
(Aquarius) bloodredsky
Hi LyraLeadldra,

I see is that Chiron is now transiting your 5th home which is related to gambling, so don´t invest your money in gambling. You can have a big trouble with that, and even become addicted at the moment.
March 6, 2022 at 16:19
(Pisces) Gabbo23 » Astrocelestial
I was about to write this! I have the same planets in the 2 nd house. Uranus and Neptune.
March 6, 2022 at 16:03
(Scorpio) Astrocelestial
Hello,

Taking a look at your natal and transits charts I can interpret the following regarding your relationship with money.

Natal chart:

North Node in 2nd house: This is a sign that there are some lessons to be learned about money, self-worth, security, and so on. People with this placement tend to be insecure about money which can make them dependent on others. Basically, someone with this placement needs to be financially independent and avoid others´ money.

Uranus in 2nd house: Usually people with this placement are not very interested in finances, and if they are, probably they prefer to earn money through unconventional ways. That´s why this placement can bring ups and downs in your finances.

Neptune in 2nd house: People with this placement can struggle in realizing what their real financial status is. For example, someone can spend and invest money without realizing he´s almost broke. On the contrary, someone with a lot of money may refuse to spend any and prefers to live a mediocre life because he wants to achieve an unrealistic ideal about his finances. Neptune isn´t materialistic and practical, and in the 2nd house, it may not make the best financial decisions. However, this can be improved with some financial education lessons.

Lilith is also in the 2nd house - Lilith can be both good and bad. You can be determined to be financially successful. On the other hand, sometimes you can make wrong financial decisions, even if the investment seemed to be the best deal.

Transits:

Looking at your transits, Mars was going through your 2nd house, and this transit can bring some instability. Regarding the gambling part, I would look at your 5th and 8th house. Right now there´s nothing in 5th, but Lilith is in your 8th so I´d recommend being more cautious with your money during this transit. Eventually pay all your taxes and debts, if you have any.

Jupiter starts transiting your 5th house somewhere in February 2023. This house is also about entrepreneurship. Maybe you can open a business. Also, a few weeks after, Pluto will leave your 2nd house. It was a long transit that probably brought you a lot of financial challenges, but the purpose was to change your values for the better.

As well, North Node will enter your 6th house of work and health (beginning of June this year). At some point, it will sextile your natal NN, which can bring some great opportunities related to work and money. Maybe you can find a job that pays you better or get a salary increase.

So in a few words, based on your natal chart, I don´t see gambling as the best option for you. As you mentioned, you never had luck in such things. Now I think it´s pretty obvious why. The NN suggests that you can fix the financial issues through your own efforts.

Take care and wish you all the best!
March 6, 2022 at 13:37
(Aries) Sumaisat
Well, there is a connection between 2 and 5 house (Jupiter ruler of 2 square Mars ruler of5), plus mars is in the 2 house, but if you want to gamble you should pick a date when your jupiter is well-transited.
I´d say that you might have problems with managing your money well, because ruler of the 2 house is Jupiter in exile and it makes squre to your 2 house (+ mars in 2 inpulsive purchases), but Jupiter and Mercury are in reception, so you shoud use 10 house to improve your finances (mercury rules the 10th) - status, career , working with government and other things related to the 10th house. It´s good if is connected to information exchange, teaching and so on, because it´s Merc and Jupiter
March 6, 2022 at 04:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´d advise against it. First, because, well, it´s gambling. Gambling in general is not a reliant "source" whatever your chart is.
Secondly, your 5th house is Pisces (whole sign system) and it is the house of luck. Pisces lord (classical) is Jupiter and it is directly in the opposite sign to Pisces, Virgo. This means your Jupiter is detriment (mine is as well but in 3rd house). Jupiter in Virgo is said to enhance some qualities of the "virgo-side" of the personality but definitely, it is detriment; It´s not the best place for it as if it was in Cancer (exalted) for example.
Now despite being detriment, there is a bond between your 11th and 2nd house. 11th house is virgo, and its lord is mercury being in 2nd house sagittarius, and sagittarius lord is Jupiter being in the 11th house. Such relationship between 2 houses (exchanging lords) is said to be a good bond and usually a good sign or at least that these 2 are connected and have noticeable effect in the individual´s life. Now, 11th house is about gains, and 2nd house is about finances; typically sought to understand money resources for the individual and we have here mercury and jupiter involved, so it makes me think of something related to education, speech, talking, advising (2nd house rules the mouth and speech as well as eating and food) - can you relate to some of that?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »