Can we start again?

No stupid shit.

No conspiracy theories.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
March 23, 2022 at 22:26
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
You know the Netherlands is an interesting country. For example the Bilderberg group named after the hotel of their first meeting, hotel Bilderberg. I lived nearby without knowing.

I don´t know the role of the Netherlands but they are butt kissing the UK.

That MH17 plane...

I don´t like that news about Switchblades going to Ukraine. Irlmaier said very clearly; Tens of thousands of doves dropping their eggs of death. These are fucking drones with chemical weapons man.

The plan is to sell everything before summer´s end, this year. I hope this fucking doesn´t happen.
March 23, 2022 at 21:38
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
I just hope Irlmaier was wrong. That is all I care about.
March 22, 2022 at 10:25
(Leo) cubic
https://taibbi.substack.com/p/…

Well it´s an interesting retrospective, but I do not share the amazement / outrage at how much perceptional control goes in each country anymore, because I know of no war that didn´t feature propaganda.

Perhaps it should have been cleaner propaganda? It´s a war.. if you decide to observe some kind of unwritten rules of honour in a battle, but the other side decides to break them, you might lose.

It´s a vulnerability (perhaps a feature somehow) of the human brain - we do not have defenses against repetitive messaging. The messages get into our brains, regardless of IQ, due to sheer exposure.

When one side starts propaganda war, it forces the other one to do the same, otherwise the enemy will start affecting the morale of your troops, the domestic support for the war, etc.

March 22, 2022 at 02:05
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » Petr9
:144:

:145:

I haven´t used these emojis before...

Gonna add them to my collection asap hehe.

I´m keeping an eye from now, how did I not know...weird...
March 19, 2022 at 05:54
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
This is a pretty nice overview of things right now, for those who don´t know much about the history of Europe, or simply just don´t know much..

https://www.bbc.com/news/…
March 19, 2022 at 01:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
:61: @ that photo of Trump and Putin
March 18, 2022 at 22:09
And no end to the morons that believe the bullshit..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 18, 2022 at 22:09
Otherwise, there is no end to the bullshit...
Login
(Log in)
March 18, 2022 at 21:56
No conspiracies, no stupid shit..

This is why we have that rule in here:

https://apnews.com/article/…

Three current and former members of the Tennessee National Guard are safe and accounted for, despite a Russian newspaper’s false report that the men were killed while fighting in Ukraine.

All three men named in a Russian news report, two of whom are still serving in the Tennessee National Guard, are alive and well — and no U.S. military personnel are currently on orders in Ukraine, National Guard Bureau spokesman Wayne Hall said in a phone interview Friday.

The false claim began circulating Thursday after the Russian newspaper Pravda published a story and tweets claiming the three Americans, whom it identified by name and as “mercenaries,” had been “eliminated.” It cited a pro-Russian militia in Ukraine’s Donetsk region, which said it had identified the deceased using a Tennessee flag and other personal belongings left in a backpack near the remains.

In response to the false story, Tennessee National Guard spokesman Lt. Col. Marlin Malone said Friday that the military had confirmed the named individuals’ whereabouts and “they are not in Ukraine.”

The National Guard Bureau said in a statement on Thursday that it believed Russian media targeted the individuals because they appeared in articles associated with a 2018 deployment to Ukraine, which included members of the Tennessee National Guard’s 278th Armored Cavalry Regiment.

That mission included the development of instructors, firing ranges, training areas, equipment and instrumentation requirements, and a realistic operational training environment, according to the statement.

“All members of the Tennessee National Guard returned safely to their home state in 2019 after a successful mission,” the statement said.

Pravda’s false article, which was still live on its website Friday, is one of many distorted claims that have emerged from Russian media in recent weeks as part of a disinformation campaign to bolster domestic support for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

I´de call that confused.. Confusion created with lies.

March 18, 2022 at 10:25
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
haven´t even started the search for good political cartoons, but those two are pretty good..

I think it´s a little early for any good ones. The situation is so confused right now.
March 18, 2022 at 08:57
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Who will look out for the children?!!!
Login
(Log in)
March 18, 2022 at 08:56
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Wah, wah, wah….. :2:
Login
(Log in)
March 17, 2022 at 20:26
Login
(Log in)
March 17, 2022 at 20:25
Login
(Log in)
March 17, 2022 at 20:21
Login
(Log in)
March 17, 2022 at 20:15
Login
(Log in)
March 17, 2022 at 20:15
Login
(Log in)
March 17, 2022 at 20:11
Insights from two German WW2 generals who fought the Russians in the east.

Remarks date from the year 1980, about their war experiences in the 1940´s. Funny that there are still some similarities almost 100 years later. Military leaders and analysts worldwide are criticizing the Russians for many of these same things today in Ukraine.

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/…
Login
(Log in)
March 16, 2022 at 00:05
Naw, deleted, ice.

It´s better this way.

Go abuse the other Ukraine thread with your nonsense.
March 15, 2022 at 20:34
I see that Ice has deleted all his posts..

Like the un-funny version of this:
Login
(Log in)
March 15, 2022 at 19:59
If I had any control over this , I would figure out what kind of face saving off ramp would be acceptable to Putin and Ukraine.

I think things have gone too far at this point. There is no face saving option. The invasion was just too big an insult to Ukraine. It is a fight to the death now between Russia and Ukraine. I put my money on Ukraine.

I don’t agree with the weird idea that Putin is fighting against Western decadence or that the answer is direct military action by the US and NATO. I include the establishment of a No Fly Zone.

NATO is treading very cautiously, but this is a high stakes game and big things are on the table. Best case scenario for NATO is that they can keep the fighting contained inside Ukraine, and provide sufficient aid to the Ukrainians to allow them to beat the Russians on their own soil.

If Ukraine manages to pull this off, they will have a very bright future. They have a lot of sympathy right now, whereas 2 weeks ago most people couldn´t even find UKR on a map.

Ukraine is not a perfect society either. They had internal problems before the war, but nothing that was deserving of invasion by Russia.

March 15, 2022 at 19:50
Whatever the case I don’t think it is that important. I don’t see how it will stop bloodshed and destruction in Ukraine.

No, the Russians have and have had plenty of their own dangerous stuff, up to and including ICBM´s. They have no need to invade Ukraine to acquire these things.

Probably, she just chose her words poorly, but Aspies and conspiracy theorists
love to hop on these small details and create elaborate webs of their own delusions. It´s of more clinical interest to psychiatrists than anything of useful value.

I think NATO countries will just leave Putin for now to dangle in the wind.
Keep shipping weapons that have proved effective against the Russians in past
conflicts. Low risk stuff- the usual javelins and stingers we have already seen.

I think the west is waiting Putin out. It has been assumed from the start that Russia would run out of materials and that they needed to win this quickly if they were to win it at all. They haven´t won it quickly, so now the bleeding starts.

Probably the Russians will capture Kiev, and to some that will appear to be "game over" for the Ukrainians, but I am sure the Ukrainians will be able to coordinate a war effort from some other safe location if Kiev should fall. Even if Zelensky is killed, I hope their government is organized enough to replace him through orderly, legal succession, and continue the fight. Even middle eastern people operating with much lower levels of technology have been able to do this successfully for decades. See: Al Quaida. They have had at least 5 leaders since Bin Laden was killed. No reason Ukraine can´t do the same if Zelensky is killed, and continue the fight from some other central place of command and control.

Normally I don´t like war either, but sometimes it is necessary, human nature being what it is in our current age and state of evolution and consciousness. One positive thing I see coming out of all of this, if Ukraine fights off the Russians successfully, is that it will shake out the ghosts of the cold war that still linger in the east. The pluto-cancer generation was not successful at keeping the Russians out, and that has damaged the consciousness of the region for many many decades. A Slavic nation beating the Russians with their own hands will be a great victory for the region in the near term and in the long term.

Outside of the region, I think Putin is finished. Russia has now become a pariah nation, and will remain so as long as Putin stays in power. Russians themselves may topple him, or he will live out his remaining days in infamy with the Russian people sharing his fate with him. They will never know a good economy while Putin stays in power.

I think Ukrainians still have a good chance at winning this thing, provided food and ammunition don´t run out. International opinion is certainly solidly on their side. Worst case scenario, they fight the Russians to a draw then sign some peace agreement that is neither good nor bad, and Russia remains a pariah nation. Best case scenario, Ukraine soundly beats the Russians on Ukrainian soil, Russia is terminally & permanently weakened, Ukraine, Finland, Sweden, all join NATO, and we have laid the foundations for peace & prosperity for a long time. Eastern countries can grow and develop in peace and security for the forseeable future.

War is never good, but sometimes it is what people in power want to happen, so it does. Some day we´ll learn to solve problems other ways. Russia´s behavior turns the clock backwards on developments in diplomacy between nations 200 years..

And thus we all learn. God´s warning about not eating the apple was not sufficient.. Adam had to take a bite. Did the serpent feed him "fake news" and conspiracy theory first, to change his mind? Perhaps.

March 15, 2022 at 13:57
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
My concern with Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is to end the bloodshed and destruction.

I did find Nuland’s testimony interesting.

I have watched many Senate committee hearings. They are usually boring and routine or consist of Senators trying to score political points.

The one exchange between Rubio and Nuland was unusual.

The fact remains that Nuland , under oath , said that she was worried about dangerous research materials falling into Russian hands was interesting and unusual.

Unusual events catch my attention.

I have no idea, no theories or hypothesis as to what it means.

Nuland was telling the truth or she was lying under oath.

The exchange between Nuland and Rubio was spontaneous and natural or it was scripted and prearranged.

Whatever the case I don’t think it is that important. I don’t see how it will stop bloodshed and destruction in Ukraine.

As an information junkie who has been following geopolitics since I was a teenager it’s interesting.

Nuland and her husband Robert Kagan have been influential players for decades.

I don’t agree with the weird idea that Putin is fighting against Western decadence or that the answer is direct military action by the US and NATO. I include the establishment of a No Fly Zone .

War is horrible. Human’s just love being tribal.
It’s probably instinctual and baked into out DNA to some extent.

If I had any control over this , I would figure out what kind of face saving off ramp would be acceptable to Putin and Ukraine.

It would involve compromise on both sides.

Unfortunately It looks like another proxy war with Ukraine caught in the middle.
March 14, 2022 at 01:09
(Aries) ram_goat » Iceblu333
Nuland has been widely discredited. Old news. But stick with your whackjob conspiracies.
March 13, 2022 at 09:40
For all the bio-weapon conspiracy idiots:

Seriously, y´all are fucking stupid.

Now go order some "My Pillow" when FOX news takes a commercial break, and pour another glass of sweet, sweet Kool-Aid.

https://www.reuters.com/world/…

March 11 (Reuters) - The United Nations on Friday said it had no evidence Ukraine had a biological weapons program while Washington and its allies accused Russia of spreading the unproven claim as a possible prelude to launching its own biological or chemical attacks.

Russia called the meeting of the 15-member U.N. Security Council to reassert through its envoy Vassily Nebenzia, without providing evidence, that Ukraine ran biological weapons laboratories with U.S. Defense Department support.

Member countries called the claim "a lie" and "utter nonsense" and used the session to accuse Russia of deliberately targeting and killing hundreds of civilians in Ukraine, assertions that Russia denies in a 15-day offensive it calls "a special military operation."

Izumi Nakamitsu, the U.N. High Representative for Disarmament Affairs, told the council the United Nations is "not aware" of any biological weapons program in Ukraine, which joined an international ban on such arms, as has Russia and the United States along with 180 other countries.

Under a 2005 agreement, the Pentagon has assisted several Ukrainian public health laboratories with improving the security of dangerous pathogens and technology used to research. Those efforts have been supported by other countries and the World Health Organization.

The WHO told Reuters on Thursday that it had advised Ukraine to destroy high-threat pathogens housed in its public health laboratories to prevent "any potential spills" that would spread disease among the population. read more

The U.S. envoy to the United Nations, Linda Thomas-Greenfield, said Washington was "deeply concerned" that Russia called the session as a "false flag effort" to lay the groundwork for its own use of biological or chemical weapons in Ukraine.

« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »