Mars Pluto signature

March 4, 2022 at 18:54 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Theoastrology
Mars Pluto signature
I have a Venus Mars Lilith conjunction in eighth house square the moon in capricorn in the fifth house. Mars is parallel Pluto and the midheaven.

Am I doomed to only attract super aggressive women.

I am grateful for any insight anyone can give me. Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 7, 2022 at 11:33
(Cancer) ZeinaZ » Theoastrology
Perhaps your friend overemphasized it too much, though adding your experience you might have your answer, which is having clearer boundaries with others and being aware things don´t go too far without addressing the issues early on.

Boundaries are an important healthy defense for all of us. I have Neptune 7th quincunx my Sun and also aspecting my Venus. Also a Moon in the 8th. It was one of the major lessons I needed to learn to not let others take me into their own world, issues, etc. without having clear boundaries and forgetting my own wants and needs.

Reviewing your previous relationships and current ones might reveal more indepth what exactly is happening, what needs and wants that you need to maintain to have a satisfying relationship, in what way is it going too far, etc.
March 7, 2022 at 04:05
(Aquarius) Theoastrology » A1ien
Your right. It´s the obsessive possessive types that are my issue. Feisty is not the real issue.

I also have Mars square Neptune. Even tho Mars in Aries I sometimes allow people to get away with being to aggressive controlling etc. When I finally say enough is enough it can make it worse.

But I had a friend who told me mars in Aries in the eighth house conjunct Lilith and parallel to Pluto was a little bit scary and I needed to watch out for being attracted to crazy people
March 7, 2022 at 04:00
(Aquarius) Theoastrology » ZeinaZ
You make a good point I do like assertive woman, however like you said my Capricorn moon doesn´t like to move to fast which my Aries placements don´t mind. I might be projecting my own conflicting desires onto these ladies

My moon is nine degree conjunction with Neptune,and maybe I have to learn to set boundaries with the firery ladies so they don´t pursue complete control over my life.

It may not even be the Venus Mars conjunction in Aries. This could be more of an eighth house issue.

I had a friend sort of scare me I to thinking that Mars in Aries in eighth house conjunct Lilith and parallel Pluto was a bit much and I needed to protect myself.
March 7, 2022 at 01:58
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Sometimes :160:ic zone is like Aquila the Eagle.
Your thinking of the legion?; :122: :121: :121: :122: :122: :122: :123: :123: :121: :122: :122: :123: :122: :122: :121: :122: :122: :122: :123: :122: :122: :121: :122: :122: :123: :122: :122: :122: :121: :122: :122: :123: :122: :122: :122: :122: :121: :122: :122: :123: :122: :122:
March 6, 2022 at 22:22
(Aquarius) A1ien
I nearly have the same exact inner planets as you except I´m Pisces Mars/Aries Rising though your placements are pretty intense. I think you should be more concerned about attracting the obsessive types.

Your Lilith conjunctions can make women perceive you in a very sexualized way (even if you´re not intending to) and being in the 8th house can intensify that "image". I can see how that could make some women get carried away which could escalate to aggression/possessive behavior maybe.

I am confused though, because you´re Aries Venus and Mars + the conjunction, shouldn´t that be attractive to you to an extent? The Aries Venus men I´m friends with like the feisty types that talk back to them lol. The same with Venus + Mars conjunct men from what I´ve gathered from experience.
March 6, 2022 at 14:08
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

From the use of the word doomed, you don´t seem to like assertive women, unless I misunderstood.

You do have Venus in Aries, and according to Stephen Arroyo that tends to attract and be attracted to assertive women. That´s a generalization, which may differ from one person to the next. Adding a Mars there, means you´re an assertive person yourself, unless you don´t identify as such?

Then you have Capricorn Moon in the 5th squaring both, which is a more subtle and not as expressive as an Aries. You feel comfortable in a more romantic and structured environment, which the Venus and Mars don´t exactly provide.

Perhaps, engage women of a more romantic nature, but still fiery like Leos or even if they are Aries, an Earthy Asc. would help out with that Moon feeling more comfortable.

These are only suggestions, for that challenging aspect lies within you, and maybe finding a way to integrate those energies within yourself would translate externally in attracting women that hold that tension in balance too.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »