Highly sensitive people Test & chart aspects

February 28, 2022 at 20:40 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) GreenMoon
Highly sensitive people Test & chart aspects
´Highly Sensitive Person, or HSP, is a term coined by psychologist Elaine Aron. According to Aron’s theory, HSPs are a subset of the population who are high in a personality trait known as sensory-processing sensitivity, or SPS. Those with high levels of SPS display increased emotional sensitivity, stronger reactivity to both external and internal stimuli—pain, hunger, light, and noise—and a complex inner life.´
Let´s have some fun. :D I will let the test here.
https://hsperson.com/test/…

My score is 17. What is considered over 14 points - there you have it, you re a highly sensitive person, apparently. Maybe you can share your result and mention your sun/moon/asc in the comment or just point out what it is in your chart that you think may trigger your high sensitivity.
I think in my case...the strongest points are the cancer sun and moon opposite pluto aspect.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 8, 2022 at 16:55
(Scorpio) Antonio21
I only scored 6.Is here someone to beat this psyhopath or not? :61:
April 7, 2022 at 17:42
(Cancer) 8danny8
I got an 11. As a Cancer sun with an Aries moon, I am likely characterized as highly sensitive. I used to be a lot more sensitive and affected by my environment, but meditation and self reflection has helped worlds :)
April 6, 2022 at 17:28
(Virgo) rohini moon
Your Total: 10

I´m not surprised.
April 6, 2022 at 13:46
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I got a 12. Though I could have gotten a 14 because some of the questions are vague.

Like this one “ I am made uncomfortable by loud noises.”

If I’m walking in North Philly and hear loud bangs I am made uncomfortable. Compared to hearing loud noises on the 4th of July.

Like most things it’s good to be balanced in sensitivity. Too much or too little can be a problem.

Not taking oneself too seriously is key.
April 6, 2022 at 13:27
(Leo) Anni23 » fishscales
Yeah, ok maybe at some points I have needed more alone time.

But is it because of being sensitive? Or because of being a introvert who wants to create balance in their life??

Like I said in my reply I´m not overly fond of conflict.

Virgo, aquarius and libra are kind of avoidant in that way lol
Maybe it seems like we are detached, but maybe it´s disliking conflict and the natural reaction that comes from this dislike?
Which sure may be a emotional coolness in some situations, and anxiety in others
April 6, 2022 at 10:39
(Pisces) fishscales » Anni23
"Btw let´s not forget that this test includes possible reactions like "needs to retire at points of the day into a darkened room" :61:"

I used to need alot more alone time than I do now. Maybe not in a darkened room...but still.

Not sure what changed, it´s just not that important/neccesary for me anymore.

A few hours home alone one day during the week seems fine to me now.
April 5, 2022 at 11:45
(Leo) Anni23 » fishscales
Idk. That seems "relatively" sensitive to me

We seem to have similar signs, that may have the same effect

Possibly a bit avoidant, and disliking conflict?..
Well that´s somewhat sensitive right?

Btw let´s not forget that this test includes possible reactions like "needs to retire at points of the day into a darkened room" :61:

That´s a bit extreme, though I can understand why it may be good for some people to do
April 4, 2022 at 14:43
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ » Petr9
As I´ve gone older, I´ve learned how to protect my energy and be zen with myself instead by avoiding emotional vampire people :61:
Also ...
/shields you from the external stressors :4:
April 4, 2022 at 12:05
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Morena_Lu
:37: :4:
April 4, 2022 at 11:56
(Aquarius) christiney
my score is 26...... literally no idea why. aqua sun libra moon scorp rising. possibly my libra moon trine aquarius stellium. or moon opp aries mars. i have always been considered a sensitive person by everyone lol. i´d like to think im not as much as a softie as i really am.
April 4, 2022 at 11:37
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » Petr9
Another sensitive :172:

Welcome to the club. :61:

https://youtu.be/5qm8PH4xAss
YouTube
YouTube
April 4, 2022 at 11:33
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
:15:

yeah people talk too much

I have always been rather listening than talking .. but as I´m getting older ... it´s more and more boring to listen those senseless conversations

Hehe, I scored 22 ... and I would probably score even more ... I just didn´t want to tick everything :41: :61:
April 4, 2022 at 11:28
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » fishscales
Just 11 :2:

I am disappointed :61:

Just kidding, I would like that score..but we can´t have everything. :4:
April 4, 2022 at 11:27
(Pisces) fishscales

Thank you moon in Aquarius trine Saturn :4:
April 4, 2022 at 11:06
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
21. :41:
April 4, 2022 at 10:50
(Scorpio) noemim300
I consider myself a fairly sensitive person, or so I’ve been told by literally everyone in my life, but i only scored 11 :0 I am mostly air tho with a stellium in aquarius so that might be what balances me out🤔
April 3, 2022 at 16:27
(Cancer) GreenMoon » Jaided
Very good point!
April 3, 2022 at 14:03
(Capricorn) Jaided
15. I feel like people are more sensitive in general these days because life is a lot more stimulating mentally than it used to be. Lots of these can be caused by mental stimulation rather than being an emotionally sensitive person.
April 2, 2022 at 16:28
(Pisces) persephone_rising
22. Pisces sun, Virgo moon, Llibra rising. A lot of these traits are common in people with ahhd I believe. I wasn’t diagnosed until well into adulthood. I just thought I was a finicky, introverted, lazy person. I think my Pisces stellium and Virgo moon squared by mars, Saturn, and Uranus explains a lot
April 2, 2022 at 16:09
(Leo) Anni23
11, That about makes sense.

I´m pretty stoic. And not particularly reactive and but like to filter out what is obstructive in my life

I don´t like confrontation and antagonistic people at all, but those situations aren´t that common and can be largely avoided

Although at once I´m a pretty relaxed person and have experienced anxiety more so than depression/over sensitivity.
I think that´s because I´m pretty focused on being peaceful..
(Virgo moon/Libra asc)
April 1, 2022 at 23:23
(Taurus) Sæglópur » GreenMoon
Yes I know, it´s been an ongoing process and I´m waiting for my next appointment.
April 1, 2022 at 11:36
(Cancer) GreenMoon » Sæglópur
Go to see a neurologist or ORL section at hospital, it is not normal
April 1, 2022 at 00:27
(Taurus) Sæglópur » ryanve
Since my last concussion several years ago I´ve had a nearly constant ringing in my ears that I usually only notice when it´s dead silent. However, starting around late last year (oct, Nov) the ringing grew more noticeable and seemed to change frequency slightly. I have no idea why and it does not appear connected to anything external as far as I can tell.
March 31, 2022 at 13:13
(Cancer) ryanve
Cool topic. Cancer sun here with Libra rising sextile Neptune. Just scored 25. Lately I´m hearing high frequency tones and wonder who else is.
March 13, 2022 at 21:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Emiliogeminis, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Obtuve 21 ¡¡
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »