Constantly changing in a fast pace

February 25, 2022 at 14:50 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) foxyaj
Constantly changing in a fast pace
Hey
I studied my behavior & came to the conclusion that I‘m changing constantly but in a fast pace. What I mean by that is looks, style, interests etc. I grow and its in a short amount of time. I can never stay with the same people for too long because they start to bore me. I often find myself staying with certain people in a phase & when I learned what I had to learn I move on. I can‘t stay in a place for too long too. Relationships are the worst for me, because I feel as If I’m locked up & dedicated to a person when I just want to learn and be free. Is there something in my chart that might explain this behavior?
Thank you :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 3, 2022 at 14:36
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Your Capricorn Stellium of conjuctions of Sun, Moon and Mercury, in the 7th, all square your strong fiery Mars in the 11th. They also are opposite Saturn Cancer retrograde in the 1st house, which squares your Mars.

The Sun abd Moon are sextile Uranus Aquarius in it´s own sign in the 10th. Both the Sun and Moon are on your DC, opposite your Gemini AC.

You´re a independent person and whatever emotional limitations you might feel inside due to Saturn rx in Cancer in the 1st will affect the expression of your 7th placements and you would probably act on that with your Mars.

Your potential growth is in that Saturn and feeling emotionally secure in relationships, whatever they are, not just romantic, without feeling they are trying to restrict your freedom. Perhaps look more closely what is happening in your current relationships that´s affecting your Saturn.
February 26, 2022 at 02:47
(Taurus) feelgoodwithuidoido
Mars :194: :152: is pretty impulsive, can be magnetic how honest it is -although likely self-centered

Mars in Aries, ruler of your 11th house and social connections. Fast, impatient, impulsive.

Sun, Moon in Cap = cooler attachments

Gem ASC = mercurial, constantly changing interests, and perspectives

Venus in Aquarius, more independent or detached relationship style

If you go whole sign for sign rulers, like I like to, your 7th is ruled by Sag. - seeker of knowledge, restless, explorer.

You´re at an age where social life and opportunity are like maxxxx so it all makes sense in the chart.
February 26, 2022 at 02:07
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I d say Gemini rising and Venus in Aquarius. Watch Gemini rising from soul navigation on YouTube. They have on spot rising videos
February 25, 2022 at 23:24
(Leo) amanda64
You have a very beautiful Mars in Aries so you need to do things and need to get stimulated with new initiatives constantly
Also Mars square Saturn 1st house, so I think that this could lead to start new things and never finish it - relationships included :3:
I think lilith in 12th house is dangerous because you may get the thought that you already seen and done anything and get bored and depressed easily. Be careful with the need of escaping
I think that you´re going to have a long way searching yourself and undestanding your complex mind :20:
February 25, 2022 at 15:12
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion
Hi!
I just took a look at your chart and what stood out to me regarding what you just described is your lilith-pluto-jupiter t-square, especially with lilith being in the 12th house and your modalities being mutable.
It can get to a point where "The world is not enough", your pluto always pushing your lilith towards more and your jupiter emphasizing it. It´s very much giving restless energy if you ask me, I imagine that it can get very exhausting for you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »