Page and knight of cups, love tarot

February 23, 2022 at 23:13 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Ellag04
Page and knight of cups, love tarot
Hey, I were pulling some tarotcards to see how a guy felt about me yesterday. Page of cups in reversed and some other cards fell out, and I usually don´t take cards if more than 2 falls out, so I put it back in the deck. Later page of cups fell out again, but this time upright (and I took it). Then knight of cups fell out in reversed. I feel like page and knight of cups are very similar which made it hard for me to read the energy in both reversed and upright. And the upright and reversed meaning of a card is usually very different from each other.

Does anyone know how I should interpret this?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 1, 2022 at 23:26
(Cancer) Ellag04 » Kristie
You sure? I mean I know that he has other girls that he´s probably interested in aswell, and i´m okay with that because we are not that close yet. But he doesn´t seem really like a player, he has a hard time opening up and is kind of scared to talk to me lol
March 1, 2022 at 23:23
(Cancer) Ellag04 » Chondy
Yeah he is a new person to me. He is just a little crush that I were curious about:)
March 1, 2022 at 08:52
(Cancer) Kristie
He is a player :39:
February 28, 2022 at 16:34
(Aquarius) Chondy
Hello, I feel that these two cards together means that he is not fully committed to his feelings. Or he is in his head about putting in the work needed emotionally invest, but with time his feelings will become clear, this may be a new relationship, the feelings need time to grow, patience is needed, if that makes any sense.
I hope this helps, sending love and light from me to you, remember always the universe will guide you. :79:
February 24, 2022 at 13:34
(Cancer) Ellag04 » Silvi
Okay I will try that:)
February 24, 2022 at 00:55
(Taurus) Silvi » Ellag04
The knight of cups sometimes is watching a movie yes. Or the date that involves something Piscean. Or music dedication. But try to ask with other cards his intentions maybe. Those two cards were answering just one question.

You can make a spread with 2 cards:

What X thinks of me.

What he feels ( if it´s a new connection maybe isn´t something like love already , more a illusion or " good feeling")

What intentions he has with me

What actions are he going to take.

But for feelings maybe is too soon or more coming from who is answering.
As for me , I get the movie and music and Piscean stuff very strong on those cards. For good and bad.

Page of cups sometimes , depending of context , are inviting a drink too.
February 24, 2022 at 00:13
(Cancer) Ellag04 » Silvi
I actually dont know him that well. We snap each other and go to the same class. He is very well split between the elements which makes him hard for me to read. Aquarius sun (air), leo moon (fire), taurus mars (earth), pisces venus (water) and so on.

Not rly anything about music or movies that´s significant within our relationship right now.

All I can think of is that he likes similar music to mine and was rapping a song I like. And in one of our classes we are watching a movie. I have also though about asking him to hang out and watch a movie with me. But that´s all I could think of.

Maybe he has thought about inviting me over to watch a movie?
February 23, 2022 at 23:39
(Taurus) Silvi » Ellag04
Then we could talk about deception. For having those Piscean ilussion. May I ask if it´s something with music involves in here ? Or movies. ?
Just for my practice.
February 23, 2022 at 23:28
(Cancer) Ellag04 » Silvi
okay thanks for your help! He is actually a pisces venus aswell :4:
February 23, 2022 at 23:19
(Taurus) Silvi
Well... I get the Piscean feelings in both cards. Very romantic and illusory ones.
Sometimes that represents the consultant and his illusions/ feelings. And if the knight of cups is in reverse or any card of cups, probably the feelings or emotions are wasted. As the water fells out.
Even the page of cups could represent an inicial feeling for other. Not necessarily romantic one. It can be the " helping hand". Or sometimes I saw it as apologies.

I could say that is one sided. Or a proposal of love not being taken.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »