Reading

February 23, 2022 at 15:11 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Alexjandro
Reading
Hello,

Second topic I create in a short time, sorry if it´s too much.

I wanted to ask a question, let´s see, almost a year ago they sent me the cards and the tarot reader told me that she has a blonde girlfriend, but she still hasn´t shown up. Should I wait a little longer or do you think enough has passed for that prediction to come true? It is that if it is not fulfilled, I will trust the tarot less and it would seem like a waste of time if they did another reading if I see that the previous one does not work for me.

Thanks and regards.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 15, 2022 at 16:23
(Capricorn) Alexjandro » OleanderFlower
Another time you replied while I was still editing... So fast.

Totally agree about letting go. I hope that in this way those good things that I hope and desire come to me and that perhaps destiny has for me.

I was saying about the color because of the attribute that the aforementioned tarot reader told me, she only said that about her, personality is much more important, yes.

And I know I said I´d leave it at that but I wanted to clarify those things.

Thank you anyway.
March 15, 2022 at 16:08
(Taurus) OleanderFlower » Alexjandro
Its ok. English is not my mother langugage too so dont worry..

It is best not to push on the saw and let things flow freely.

In the end, it will still be important what kind of person it will be and not what color the hair will be.

Good Luck
March 15, 2022 at 16:05
I think we don´t fully understand each other... My English is not native, and I did the "letters" first, communication problems... I´m sorry. A misunderstanding.

Yes, yes, we are talking tarot cards.

Yes, you wrote me exactly about physical attributes... I know what they are. That´s where I get. And I think I understood you correctly when you said them, and I already know what you mean.

In any case, I don´t think this is much more, although I believe, as I said, that we don´t fully understand each other and that it is better to leave it, at least for my part, I mean leave it that way.
March 15, 2022 at 09:58
Letter is letter.. Letter is no card like Lenormand, Tarot,Oracle.So iam sorry but now i dont understand you whay u talk about some letters...

We talk about tarot/cards reading .. or iam i wrong?

After all, I wrote you exactly what I mean by physical attributes..
March 14, 2022 at 23:01
Excuse my ignorance, but I don´t know the difference between xard reader and letter reader... :144:

You have replied while I was editing my message... You can if you want to read it again in case you want to add something, although I don´t think I have made too relevant/important modifications either.

I guess by physical attributes you mean what I said about the girl´s hair color, or am I wrong?

In any case, I hope it comes true, that she is a girl more or less my age and that everything goes well with her, I would love it.
March 14, 2022 at 22:42
No iam card reader for 22 years no letter reader :4:

physical attributes means eye color, hair color, height, physique and stuff like that..

if the tarot reader didn´t tell you the time of the meeting, you just have to wait. as I wrote above it can be anytime. in a year, two, five? No one knows ...
Good luck..
March 14, 2022 at 22:36
Hi, OleanderFlower,

I think the tarot reader (although I didn´t like things about her) was good, she knew how to see things about me that, although I didn´t like them, nor do I understand why she told me them out of the blue, they were true.

I´m sorry, but I don´t understand the physical attributes.

Many people have had predictions come true, and the tarot reader didn´t tell me when that would happen, although I didn´t ask either, but anyway.

I don´t make my life based on that... But it´s okay...

Have you been reading letters for 22 years? I don´t know if I interpreted you correctly.

I wrote an email to the tarot card reader some time later asking her questions about the time I was with her and she didn´t answer me... I paid a certain amount as I think I said and when I do it it´s for something, do you understand? Without trying to be rude. :1:

And I´m calm, and in fact I think I´ve had a lot of patience with everything I expected...
March 14, 2022 at 21:59
(Taurus) OleanderFlower
Hi.

1. The interpretation of the cards may or may not have been correct. Not everyone can really do it...

2. The physical attributes in the interpretation of the cards do not have to match reality..Nothing is 100%...

3. See the exact time we have to meet someone is not really possible, because when we meet someone depends on how we move in our lives. The same applies to the other person. It could be a year, two, ten. We each have our own lessons that we must complete first...and that means "the right time"..

It is too optimistic to make card reading and wait for this to happen, for example, within a year. Managing life according to the interpretation of the cards is even worse ...Cards are meant to advise people, not control their lives...

That´s what I´m writing to you... a woman who has been interpreting cards for 22 years. Cards are a tool, a good navigator, but it is not a scripture where things have to happen on time or something has to happen exactly as we imagine and when we wish it ..

Relax... :3: "When one makes plans, God laughs ..."

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »