Saturn return

February 22, 2022 at 19:44 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) voyager_95
Saturn return
I am so scared of Saturn return. What can I expect from it, based on my chart? :23: :63: :157:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 26, 2022 at 02:17
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Your Saturn return will be on 8 th house and I think the effects might have started already. You may feel some blocks on your intuition, lust, intimacy and you may feel more drawn to drugs etc. at the end of 2-3 year you ll be a new person and come up much more powerful and extroverted.in the mean time think of it like tornado and don’t try to resist go with flow and feel everything. This might be related with mental pain , sickness of someone you are attached in a sick way or heartbreak as well but let it all happen. Saturn return is a good thing once you are out of it. Try to enjoy when you re in it.
February 25, 2022 at 22:38
(Leo) Hermetic Dreamer
Since you were born during the day your Saturn return shouldn´t be as bad as someone born at night. At least that is in general. Jupiter rules the sign Saturn is in, and Jupiter is in its own sign of Sagittarius, so that is in your favor. Spiritual, philosophical themes might come because of Jupiter´s influence. 8th house themes might come into play too.

Like 1janos suggests, definitely look into your transits. Look at your solar returns, secondary progressions, solar arc directions and the profection years that will go on during that time and that will give you more information as well.

For some people Saturn returns come and go and they don´t remember anything really negative about that time.
February 23, 2022 at 12:10
(Pisces) 1janos » voyager_95
Exactly.

Although I know being a Female Taurean person change is very hard, however, some of the major and long-lasting transits occurring in the not too distant future depict a time of personal transformation, that will broaden your life´s horizons.

Please have a look at these:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

They describe opportunities for personal growth and development. I just hope you can embrace them, and not resist them. Please focus on the Applying transits, that are ahead of you in time.
February 23, 2022 at 11:49
(Taurus) voyager_95 » 1janos
Why do you mean so will be a different person? Because of other transits?
February 23, 2022 at 01:08
(Pisces) 1janos
This is the actual timing of your Saturn return.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

You will be a very different person by then, meaning in 3 years´ time.

May I suggest, that you learn to be still now and then, and engage with the "Here and Now". Otherwise, you will continue to suffer in fantasy.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »