Lifepath number 22

February 20, 2022 at 22:56 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sacrecoeur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Lifepath number 22
Anyone in here with lifepath number 22, who has experience balancing this intense energy?

I have this number and I feel like walking on a razor sharp edge. Huge potential, but accompanied by this subtle fear of not fulfilling this potential.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 24, 2022 at 23:08
(Taurus) Liberty&Unity
I can relate.
February 22, 2022 at 05:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » YRashawn
System message: Post has been written by user Sacrecoeur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
...also I am close to allowing Spirit full control. Completely letting go of ego.

Allow Spirit/Kundalini to have its way completely - complete surrender leading to complete control.

"For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel´s, the same shall save it."
February 22, 2022 at 05:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » YRashawn
=====
Thanks man - I have been on a journey from being completely controlled, enslaved, codependent. On the path to complete freedom in so many ways.

...and yeah relate to the becoming familiar with drastic changes. My home is in the unknown. Relaxing into uncertainty.
February 22, 2022 at 05:27
(Scorpio) YRashawn
22 is a number of change and upheaval that can be referred to as "Submission and Caution". You may find yourself in situations where you are under someone or something´s complete control, and other times you are the one wielding total control. This is a master number which comes with some special challenges. Bizarre, weird, and strange circumstances could befall you. Your life will be unorthodox, and part of your purpose is to become familiar with drastic changes and sudden upheavals. There are some talents and gifts of insight, intuition, and intelligence interwoven in this number.
February 20, 2022 at 23:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sacrecoeur
=====
Have responded to you in private instead...
February 20, 2022 at 23:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
=====
Yeah, it is said that for 22´s life until beginning/midforties is all preptime. It certainly has been for me.

Interesting about the not wanting potential and wanting to live a simple life. I hope you will find that peace! The energy I feel, seems beyond my control. Driven to the extreme. Paradoxically the only path where true peace is found for me - in this life at least. Probably related to much more than just a simple lifepath number though.

My life viewed from the outside looks like one big failure. From within the complete opposite - one looong dark night of the soul, one long spiritual period of sculpting. The building of a foundation.

"It´s interesting how 4 is supposed to be about building strong foundation but its ruled by the disruptive chaotic Uranus?!"

I know, seems counterintuitive. The foundation that is formed in me, is a true foundation I feel. One that is not built by ego/control, but the opposite. Uranian(partly) energy has disrupted my life to such an extent, that all I can do is surrender - surrender to truth in every moment. That is my foundation - the realization that true stability comes from letting go. Scary shit, but no other way seems to work.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »