Tell about your manipulative dirty side

February 20, 2022 at 15:11 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) theycallmetym
Tell about your manipulative dirty side
Over the past few years,I´ve noticed that i have so manipulative personality.
Something I wasn´t aware of before but I´ve become aware of lately as I started think about it frequently.
Especially when i need some information,or make someone do something i want,its like happening subconsciously,I bend the conversations and the environment in my favor so drastically without being noticed.
(I can also tell if the other person notices or not)

Most of the time i realize my behaviour later when i remember the speech.
Remember how i was doing it a lot as a child when i needed something from my parents.
I believe that inside every person there is a pinch of manipulative
dirty personality.
The important thing is to be aware of this and be able to take it under your own control and not lets say your primal selfish wishes or instincts.
Its interesting that i dont have water signs in my chart except pisces jupyter.

Write about what you have experienced about yourself on this subject. :37:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 3, 2022 at 15:07
(Cancer) ZeinaZ
Hey,

Haha,intriguing topic. My Pluto squares my Sun, Pluto sextile Venus, and I have Moon in the 8th. I don´t really shy from the dark side, though my relation to manipulation is I did it to myself more than to others.

I realized when I was a teen I could convince people of things, because I pick up on what they seek, want or need, along with their behaviors and thoughts. It freaked me out I have such an ability so I suppressed it and didn´t act on it.

Ironically, by turning it inward I started experiencing people trying to manipulate me externally. Life is funny that way. That was traumatic for me in many of my relationships, since I have Neptune in the 7th too. A whole lot of projection from others towards me about what they need and want me to do for them.

What I figured out is my fear of my own dark side and limiting it needed to be expressed in away that´s helpful to me and others, without suppressing it or just to gain my own needs, or take advantage of others. When I realized that, I do get the occasional external manipulation towards me to remind me that more is there to be addressed.
February 20, 2022 at 15:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sacrecoeur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Appreciate your honesty - the world would be a much better place, if we took more ownership of our "darker" side.

My dirty side I won´t share too much about, but will share a little of my manipulative side.

I can be extremely manipulative - sometimes I go into victimmode and play on the emotions of the one I speak to, to get what I want. Not pretty but the truth.

I do believe that manipulation can be used for good though.

Astrologically it´s is probably my :155: :191: :160: that is in play - in Libra, so I might use it to establish justice. Sometimes I misuse that energy though, when I doesn´t come from a pure place.

I can also manipulate sexually with my movements, the way I look at or touch someone. Do it in a way that will turn them on. I am working hard to change that part though.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »