Hearing problems

February 18, 2022 at 16:07 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Hearing problems
Hello ,today i was diagnosed with permanent hearing loss on my left ear ,I´m experiencing dizziness and loss of equilibrium and the doctor told me that i have to take medication for it .
This month i went to the hospital more times then my entire life
I was wondering if this kind of condition can be seen in my chart
The only thing I´m thinking 🤔 about is that I´m on my 8th house profection year and this is the "loss" that I´m experiencing .
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 26, 2022 at 12:56
(Virgo) Astrooo » Astrooo
2nd pic
Login
(Log in)
February 26, 2022 at 12:55
(Virgo) Astrooo » Ioaanaa08
Hello,

Continuation of the study of the ear as a mythological symbol.
look at the 1st pic.
Then switch to the 2nd pic.
I saw that you had been registered for a year and a half and that you had launched many topics
= I think you must have the basic tools to decipher these two boards.

If you block, I will come back next weekend to help you.

a clue to help you walk the "road" that I propose to you:
think about what represents in your Psyche: the Mother image and the Father image
Login
(Log in)
February 21, 2022 at 20:42
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Astrooo
Hello 1st of all thank you so much for explaining this to me
I am indeed a person who thinks a lot my brain is always working even when i sleep i have a lots of dreams every single night.

So if my left ear is affected the right brain is affected , and it´s true I consider myself someone who has no creativity and no talent 🙂 probably because for me talent means someone who is good at fine arts and I can´t do any of those things.

I know the basics of The myth of Daedalus and Icarus I´ll search it and read it
Thank you again
February 21, 2022 at 20:14
(Taurus) s81 » Ioaanaa08
No, it´s not "good". An inconjunction (also known as quincunx) is a tense aspect, of 150 degrees. It´s talking about discomfort, incompatibility, etc, between the planets involved.
February 21, 2022 at 19:21
(Virgo) Astrooo » Astrooo
.. Pic Ear
Login
(Log in)
February 21, 2022 at 19:20
Hello,

First, the objective of astrology is not to take place "scientific" medicine.
We haven´t found anything better to destroy bacteria than pennicillin.
however, the body never lies, so it is always important to observe the symptom and to question oneself on its origin, beyond the physiological reality.

Losing your hearing capacity implies a degradation of your hearing aid = the ear.
What does the ear symbolize?
the conversion of the waves into a message created by your brain.

For this, the waves will:
- be greeted by your outer ear: The pavilion
- hit your eardrum,
- activate tools (hammer, stirrup, anvil)
- go through a "labyrinth" (inner ear)
- to be transformed into an electrical impulse (auditory nerve)
and finally get to your auditory brain.

your left ear is affected = your right brain is affected.
right brain = the "analog" brain = where intuition, creativity takes place.
left brain = logical brain = where rational mind takes place
Okay, now let´s look at your horoscope.

Conjunct Mercury Uranus MC Saturn

Mercury: "intelligence"
Uranus: upper octave of Mercury
Uranus: electricity

also Mercury conjunct Uranus = Psychic overactivity

Mercury Conjunct Uranus MC
= At the very top of the theme
Uranus = named: the Starry Sky.....

Also Mercury conjunct Uranus MC
= Psychic overactivity high in the sky...
The sky ? YOUR sky = Your brain...

Are you a person who thinks a lot? Too much ?

Mercury conjunct Uranus MC Capricorn...
Capricorn = Saturn (Capricorn H10 in your chart)

Saturn... the framework, the constraint...
The labyrinth ?
Labyrinth of your inner ear?

I have plenty of other things to say on your theme (study of black moon crosses and nodes, etc...), but now and if my message resonates with you, I suggest you read the Myth of Daedalus and Icarus (in the "original" version, not a Wikipedia version).

it talks about a labyrinth (your inner ear), falling (your dizziness?) and other elements that make me think that your hearing problem is a symbolic symptom.
it highlights strong psychological pressures that you somatize.
Login
(Log in)
February 21, 2022 at 16:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ioaanaa08
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Could be - though from the look of it, the conjunction is not strong I suppose. This is just in case my theory is correct anyway!
February 21, 2022 at 14:18
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Seanfhear
And Jupiter there i suppose increase things
February 21, 2022 at 09:54
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yep indeed, they are in Virgo, which is your NATAL 6th house (but in solar arc its your 5th). Sorry, i was referring to the Natal 6th house
February 21, 2022 at 09:10
I´ve checked it out after reading your comment but ketu is in the 5th house Virgo with Jupiter . Or have I seen the Wong chart 🤔
February 21, 2022 at 09:06
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Silvi
I have mars r in gemeni 3th house idk if that has something to do with it. Also I´ve watched a video on YouTube about the north node in sideral and mine is in aquarius the person there said that people with this placement will have ear problems 🙂
February 21, 2022 at 09:00
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » s81
I don´t know how to read a secondary progression chart yet but isn´t a inconjunction a "good "aspect ?
February 21, 2022 at 07:41
Disappointed..yes on my mom but it´s been one year now
February 20, 2022 at 13:16
Hello,

Have you experienced a disappointment in recent months that has degraded the image you have of yourself?
A disappointment in love, a disappointment in relation to your profession or a leisure activity that is close to your heart?

I see something interesting in your chart, but I need you to "channel" me
February 19, 2022 at 03:08
(Taurus) Silvi
Sorry to hear that :(

I´ve been passing something similar . I just went to many exams. I thought about something of my South node Libra. I was having balance problems. But nothing as you mention in here.

Hope someone can reply this is so annoying and bad news
February 18, 2022 at 23:22
=====
Oh I didn´t know ears are controlled by the 3rd. I thought the 3rd is about the hands and shoulders (since it is the natural house of Gemini) but now you say it, it makes sense I guess. I was focusing more on Aries and Mars because they say Aries controls the upper half of the face (where the ears are supposedly) while Taurus controls the lower half (mainly the mouth).

I checked quickly your Solar Arc too and Ketu or south node just entered the 6th house as well (maybe from a week ago or so). Ketu is about detachment as well and in natal charts (not solar arcs) I typically notice something chronic when the person´s Ketu is in the 6th house. Seen it a lot.
February 18, 2022 at 21:12
(Taurus) s81
Yes, besides all said, in your secondary progressions there is this progressed Mars (head, where ears are) inconjunction/quincunx progressed Mercury (communication, ears involved), potentiated by the presence of the natal Venus (ruler of Taurus, so of ears, http://www.homeoint.org/morrell/…). Plus the progressed Ascendant (body) is applying a partile conjunction to the natal Mars at the same time the natal Asc-Dsc axis is being reached by the progressed 12-6 axis (using Placidus or Topocentric yes), which is also mixing ´body´ with ´health´.
In your natal, the inconjunction of Neptune with the retrograde Jupiter, put in conflict two planets associated with left side of things.
February 18, 2022 at 20:23
Oh right my SR chart has a Virgo ac
From what I knows ears are a 3th house thing and the sun in my SR chart is in the 3th .also in my natal chart i have mars in the 3th and it´s retrograde maybe there is something there too
February 18, 2022 at 20:19
Yes , that´s when the dizziness happens 😔
February 18, 2022 at 18:52
(Virgo) Astrooo
Hello,

Do you also experience tinnitus (ringing in the ears?)
February 18, 2022 at 16:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I´m not an expert but I checked your solar return for 2021 and your annual profection and I couldn´t find much in relation to the health status EXCEPT that the ascendant of SR chart is placed in the 6th house of your natal chart (whole sign system) and as we know the 6th house is house of diseases and health in general (beside other things). Notably also, the SR ascendant is squaring natal Venus but not sure how to read this.

I´ve checked aspects to and from SR Mars and Natal Mars, since Mars is the lord of the profected year, and I couldn´t quite connect it to anything health-related.

I´m interested to hear from others as well, as I´m interested in health astrology as well.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »