mercury and North node

February 17, 2022 at 02:32 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) amanda64
mercury and North node
hello in my natal chart i´ve got mercury conjunct north node in the first house.
I´d always wanted to know more about it, can you help me understand it?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 17, 2022 at 15:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amanda64
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Rahu is typically viewed as either a confusion factor, or as a magnifying factor (like Jupiter but can be in a bad way, or rapid magnification sometimes). To judge the quality of Rahu, one has to check the lord of the sign it is in.
Your Rahu is in Cancer, and its lord, Moon is in Virgo. In fact, Virgo and Cancer have their lords exchanged and in Vedic this is considered a good sign somewhat because it is seen as if each lord takes care of the other planet´s house (Moon cares for Mercury´s house which is Virgo and Mercury cares for Moon´s house which is cancer). So, all in all it seems there is a balance between the emotional mind (moon) and the practical mind (mercury) and Rahu probably ads magnification rather than confusion in this case; Like expanding the capabilities of Mercury with some science, math, communication, writing skills etc.
February 17, 2022 at 14:26
(Leo) amanda64 » Seanfhear
I know about mercury in 1st house, what I don´t understand is the conjunction..
If the node represents the karmic evolution, maybe I should work on mercury to evolve myself? Idk
February 17, 2022 at 13:39
(Leo) amanda64 » Rosincvist
oh wow
February 17, 2022 at 08:43
(Taurus) Rosincvist
A couple of name-brand actresses a generation apart from each other have :153: :191: :161: where you do, it is aptitudiness more so than not!
February 17, 2022 at 03:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have this in my 2nd house in Leo and they say it is responsible for language learning and speaking. 2nd house is about the mouth, and language in general.
First house is about physical outlook mostly (and maybe mentality)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »