relocating, transits and progressions

February 16, 2022 at 18:52 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) megumiberet
relocating, transits and progressions
I am currently for about half a year in potential of relocating to a different country (my significant other). I wanted to see when this would occur exactly or thereabouts. People say moon progressing 4th house. I might be looking at this wrong but it says my moon doesn´t progress in 4th house until 2044. no idea how to read any of this. I never understood this part of astrology. Could someone help me out here? When I look at transit should I look at each month or 6 months in future? According to how I observe it, it doesn´t look like I have any indicator of relocation based on my transits and progressions but I´m inexperienced and may be reading it wrong.

I checked out the transit of July 2022 and it shows transiting neptune in house 4 near IC in house 4, which overlays my house 1. Does that mean anything? Ugh definitely need some help to understand.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 16, 2022 at 20:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » megumiberet
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Best of luck in that regard

Hope the analysis is correct because, as I said, I´m learning still as well.

As for the Secondary progressions (and Solar Arc), well, SP is mainly used with faster planets and Solar Arc is relatively a new technique which also moves those slow planets as well and only specific aspects are considered (the basic ones but specially challenging aspects like square opposition and conjunction). And typically in SP the importance lies on the moon and the sun then the rest of the planets come. Changing of the the sign for any planet in this technique is said to be significant.

I didn´t check SP or SA for your chart because, well, the events you´ve described sound more attached to the year we are in already and not something for the far future or so, so I thought SR chart is better fitted for this task.
February 16, 2022 at 20:31
(Leo) megumiberet » Seanfhear
Thanks for the analysis, Seanfhear! Currently I would say the social circle would be my family I live with, which I do have some problems with (my father remarried after my mother passed away, and I still live at home for the time being, causes a few problems but they´ve cleared a little but there´s still tension in the background and I don´t like the feeling I get, so I´ve been desiring to leave anyways). Mercury is often considered a planet of thinking and communication but like you mentioned that Mercury is about moving, that´s right, because I think about the symbol of Mercury, wearing winged sandals and winged helmet, and is also known as the god of travelers (since he travels back and forth with his messages). Good stuff. :78:
February 16, 2022 at 19:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
OK I´m still learning this as well, and checking your Solar Return chart for 2022 I noticed the following:

1. Ketu (south node) which is about detachment is in SR 11th house of social circles and friends.

2. Ketu is squaring your natal Mercury in 4th house (house of home).

3. SR Mercury is in SR 9th house (house of travels, and mercury is about moving as well) and it is opposite natal Saturn in natal 11th house. Sounds to me like moving away from social circle (which probably you had problem with in some way already?).

I checked SR Mercury specifically because your next profected year in Annual Profection will be the 5th house and its ruled by Mercury. So, for the coming year (starting from your next birthday) Mercury will have more focus in your chart, supposedly.

They say, the solar return chart can be "felt" up to 3 months before the birth date. This is what I´ve read once so I don´t know. Maybe things would accumulate (if all is true) in about May-June period just a bit before your next birthday.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »