Softwear Astrology

February 15, 2022 at 20:25 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) amiyfad
Softwear Astrology
Hello
I am new to Astrology
Right now studying at school and want to collect my own database. I´ve tried to do it in word doc but it is not working for me.
I have MacBook so I need something that works on it

I also need to make my own notes (essential) where I keep my natal charts

What can you suggest?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 16, 2022 at 12:17
(Virgo) amiyfad » Petr9
It will be amazing! Thank you for considering it
February 16, 2022 at 12:16
(Virgo) amiyfad » Seanfhear
Thank you! I didn´t think to keep it here
February 16, 2022 at 11:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Petr9
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
you rock :)
February 16, 2022 at 11:28
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Seanfhear
> one disadvantage here is that probably you can´t put ur own notes regarding the natal chart though it would be awesome - I wonder if Petr can manage this (not good in programming myself)
===

Sounds pretty easy and practical :15:

I will try to implement this feature ... ane let you know when it´s ready to test
February 16, 2022 at 10:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
you can store your database of charts here on astro-seek and check them back for various techniques and info from there

once you open a chart there is a link on top of the chart that says (save to my database) - I think it works better that way coz they are saved here unless you really need the database with you in a laptop or notebook

Edit: one disadvantage here is that probably you can´t put ur own notes regarding the natal chart though it would be awesome - I wonder if Petr can manage this (not good in programming myself)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »