Hello

February 11, 2019 at 14:32 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) briton
Hello
Hi everyone. I´m glad to be here and I hope that we can teach each other about different astrological issues. My main issues are 1. Past lives and Astrology 2. Birthmarks 3. being born with a double crown.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2019 at 22:21
(Aries) briton » DarkOne
Most people are born with 1 whorl (of hair) on the crown of their head. The whorls generally direct the hair clockwise or counter clockwise. One of my daughters was born with 2 whorls on her crown area each going opposite directions. It´s called a double crown and I read somewhere on the internet that a double crown can signify two (twin) souls merging into one before birth. Hence the double crown. I guess it doesn´t have all that much to do with Astrology, other than the article mentioned the winter Solstice, December 21, and this same daughter of mine was due on December 21. She was actually born on December 23.

Also, birthmarks can indicate who you were or how you died in your previous life. Astrology comes in to play here because a birth chart can identify clues about your past life. Reincarnation. If I´m not mistaken Buddhists will check birth charts for matching Ascendant and Mid heaven (within a degree?) to determine if a certain child born is the next holy person, like the Dali Lama for example.
February 11, 2019 at 18:49
(Scorpio) DarkOne
What is a double crown?
Past lives, not sure how to decipher that.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »