Transiting full moon in Leo conjunct natal north node

February 13, 2022 at 22:22 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) NanahAR
Transiting full moon in Leo conjunct natal north node
Hello everyone,

can someone help me in the interpretation of transiting full moon on Feb 16th in Leo conjunct my natal north node, and trine my ascendant?

thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 14, 2022 at 20:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » NanahAR
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Good then.

I´m not experienced as well specially in Secondary Progression, but to some tests I´ve done on my chart and others, it makes some sense sometimes (but also with other techniques).

In Secondary progressions, faster planets and specially the moon and sun are more important. There is also the Annual profection technique (by your next birthday, your 7th house is activated in annual profection). Annual profections do make sense for me quite often too
February 14, 2022 at 20:02
(Gemini) NanahAR » Seanfhear
Yes I am sure
February 14, 2022 at 20:00
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Are you sure of the time of birth by the way?
February 14, 2022 at 19:59
Thank you, I tried to look into secondary progressions one time, but the interpretation that I got did not match, so I did not use it again, but I am not experienced so I could be wrong.
February 14, 2022 at 19:48
=====
Yes, the full moon is usually a sign of "focus" in particular area of life.

I use another technique called Secondary Progressions, and in this technique your moon is moving to the 10th house by 21 February. Changing houses or signs in this technique, specially for the moon or the sun, mark a change or new beginnings. The moon in secondary progressions will make sextile to your Venus (and venus there is in the 7th house).
February 14, 2022 at 19:42
Thank you so much, I felt I am all over the place and thinking and making decisions about different things
So I had a sense that maybe my natal North node has something to do with it.
February 14, 2022 at 18:25
=====
في الفترة القادمة من بعد 20 فبراير قد يكون هناك ارتباط (إذا لم يكن موجودا) وقد يكون هناك تطور من ناحية النشاط في المجتمع أو العمل، إن شاء الله
February 14, 2022 at 18:10
=====
yes, the full moon is happening in your 9th house, house of wisdom, higher-studies. Conjuncting north node probably triggers a thirst for knowledge about this period or re-evaluating some beliefs I think.
February 14, 2022 at 18:06
No , I am asking for my chart
February 14, 2022 at 17:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Are you doing higher-studies?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »