Love and War and the Love/Hate paradox

February 13, 2022 at 07:57 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Love and War and the Love/Hate paradox
Revelations coming out of hidden/shadow phase of retrograde Venus.

So the previous Venus Mars conjunction made claritable affirmations as to my current love/hate peace/strife relaxation+comfortability/unsettling+uneasiness contentment/advancement

The precise degree of the present conjunction on Feb 16 is exact my Asc. The same woman who was decorated during the previous conjunction has made some recent attempts to readminister our Love/hate dramatic attraction. :3:. Any one else explore beneath the surface of the dark cloudy corrosive atmosphere of love "Venus"?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 14, 2022 at 04:14
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Rosincvist
Taking into account when feeling the noticeable viscosity of love we must recognize that love truly is a perpetual perplexity. We hurt to know we love, yet we love to hate and hate to love. We hurt only when those we love "betray" our love so we find love to release our loving resentment. "The electromagnetic attack" is a true oppressors.
February 14, 2022 at 02:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist
If it were really easy to be an American, the entire population of Western Europe would just fly over here and stay for years! I was under electro-magnetic attack when I had an older girlfriend cuz the surveillance agenda was given a morality objective that involved my being as celibate as a soldier and her being as chaste as a nun! Being screwed in the head for being in a relationship does happen! :85:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »