why do i find myself in relationships with these square aspects ?

February 12, 2022 at 03:54 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) h1028nnas
why do i find myself in relationships with these square aspects ?
hi astro-seek !

i am attaching the synastry of myself and a new friend that i have recently made and hooked up with .

I feel like I have very often felt drawn to people that I have these aspects with and i´ve been annoyed that such a pattern exists for me. Correct me if I´m wrong, but they aren´t really aspects that exist in my favor . . . . I remember when myself and this person had a conversation about astrology, I stopped in my tracks when he told me his birthday, as it was just a few weeks off of the birthday of ANOTHER person I posted a synastry chart with about a year ago that featured another october libra born in 2001. With that earlier person, many people let me know that while there were many aspects in the chart that signified a good partnership / solid attraction, we didn´t necessarily make for a good match for each other.

With this current Libra guy, I already don´t think we would make for a good couple together haha, so that´s one less thing to worry about.

The aspects I am curious about is my mars squaring his pluto and saturn and my sun square his saturn, and my saturn square his gemini. There are just so many similar aspects (mercury trine saturn ,sun trine mars, etc.) between this synastry chart and the one I had for a different guy and like . idk maybe it would have made more sense for me to post my Birth Chart and ask about why that draws me to aspects that make me feel insecure to a point where I start to obsess and compete for a guy´s attention . . . . . it´s embarrassing for me, I feel. at least this time around, I know what I should look out for . . ??? idk
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 9, 2022 at 19:50
(Virgo) h1028nnas » amanda64
yeah , you´re right about this connection changing me for sure T_T

I´m trying to keep myself mindful about the obsession aspect of this dynamic because I am generally a very obsessive person by nature, and it´s really amplified when there is such a strong karmic connection in there as well. As I´ve noticed, this isn´t the first time I´ve found myself meeting people I have these aspects with.

I can also feel that it´s not a good thing for me to go deeper with this person, so I´ve refrained from contacting him these days. It´s really good and reassuring to be hearing it from strangers too haha. Hopefully, me and this guy might just fade away from each other and I will be able to learn my lessons and move on smoothly from our connection.

Thank you so much for the insights <3
March 3, 2022 at 00:55
(Leo) amanda64
Girl it´s not only about squares, His Pluto conjunct your south node.. it´s a karmic thing
Also his Venus conjunct your Vertex point is a predetermined meeting
I see you getting obsessed by his presence and his way of "loving" you, (more in a sexual way)
The connection with this person can change you
Be careful because I think it may not be the same for the other person. However your Pluto in his 5th house indicates that he also enjoys you as a sexual partner
I suggest you to avoid getting deeper with this person because it´s not good for you

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »