BRAG ABOUT YOUR CHART

February 11, 2022 at 14:39 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Kisses
BRAG ABOUT YOUR CHART
Let’s play a game. People are always asking anxious questions about their charts on here so let’s do something different. Find some thing or some things you really like about yours and comment them here.

I have a Libra stellium so I’m hot 🥵
Hasta Ascendant so I can manifest desires easily

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2022 at 20:15
(Cancer) scorpiocrab
I love my Leo Mars/Venus/Jupiter placement in the 10th house.

Jupiter rules the 9th house.
Jupiter rules Sagittarius which is in my 2nd house.

So basically, I have a lot of power in a job and can make extra money by traveling for work. This is definitely the case for me because I LOVE to travel and I work in the construction industry so that allows me to do so!
:78:
February 11, 2022 at 19:34
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Zephyrin
i would say Moon in 5th house
February 11, 2022 at 19:27
(Leo) Zephyrin » Aren Levi
Probably Leo placements :92:
February 11, 2022 at 18:57
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Zephyrin
I still do not understand what placement of yours gives you such a good taste in profile pictures
February 11, 2022 at 18:20
(Leo) Zephyrin
I have Lilith in 1st so I can steal your bf unintentionally :4:

I have a Sagittarius Asc but it is close to Capricorn so I have a resting bitch face 24/7.

There is a 8th house stellium in Cancer. I love stealing the energy of people who I dislike.
February 11, 2022 at 18:01
(Scorpio) 2s » letafet
i think it´s because they calculate orbs a little differently too, because although the orbs are at similar degrees, the ones here and on astrology library and cafe astrology are all off by just the slightest. it´s just weird since in my chart on here i have extended settings on (so i see aspects for lilith, MC, and stuff), and my water grand trine is supposed to be between pisces uranus trine scorpio sun, pisces uranus trine cancer lilith, and scorpio sun trine cancer lilith, but on astro seek my uranus doesn´t make an aspect with my lilith. it´s the case with the midheavan too, scorpio sun makes a sextile to capricorn midheavan on all the sites but on two pisces uranus also makes sextiles to capricorn midheavan hence the kite, and on astro seek it doesn´t, even with the extended settings.

i would calculate it myself, but it´s a lot of math and i´m not the freest person at the moment. it kind of makes me wonder which one is technically right though, even though it´s just the smallest amount of degrees.
February 11, 2022 at 18:00
(Leo) Hermetic Dreamer
I was just happy to have a cazimi object in my chart. Orcus, Pluto´s twin, is smack dab in the middle of my Sun. Not sure if that is a good thing or not :4: I thought Orcus cazimi would have been a metal username but didn´t want to scare anyone off. Anybody know a lot about Orcus?

If I understand my vedic chart right I end up with 3 exalted planets after neech bhang raj yoga. So if I get rich and famous in the future I can say that vedic astrology works.

Other than that, I wonder what my past lives were like to have Saturn conjunct the south node/Ketu. In the tropical it is in Scorpio, in the sidereal it is in Libra so those are two very different scenarios there. My tropical and sidereal paint me as two fairly different people, but I guess that is fitting for a Gemini ascendant in one chart and lagna ruler in Gemini in the other.
February 11, 2022 at 17:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 2s
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think that´s because on cafe astrology they also calculate the aspects to your ASC, MC, etc. for example: Saturn trine ASC; it definitely counts in itself, but if we´re talking about bigger aspects like a grand trine or rectangle, I´m not sure.
February 11, 2022 at 17:30
(Scorpio) Kisses » 2s
2nd house represents the voice rules the throat and mouth
February 11, 2022 at 17:30
(Scorpio) Kisses » 2s
Sidereal whole signs. I have 4 planets in 2nd house
February 11, 2022 at 17:24
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Chinese Piggy here :40:

===

Chinese 1-year cycles are similar to 1-year Jupiter cycles

===

I like my Piggy Jupiter + Uranus + IC conjunction in Saggitarius :179:

:193: in trine to

my Aries Moon :171:

they bring joy and fun 🔥 into my boring and nihilistic life :2:
February 11, 2022 at 17:21
(Cancer) Cancerman23 » Kisses
I have Jupiter and Saturn in 12th house

Jupiter in the 12th I been saved from so many dangerous situations, and even death so many times. What “mihrengiz” said about Jupiter in the 12th I feel the same way.

Saturn in 12th I used to have trouble sleeping. Many times I like to be isolated, and away from people. Especially if I been around too long with others. In a way isolation is how I recharge my batteries. Many times I feel disconnected from people

I like Jupiter in the 12th not a big fan of Saturn in 12th lol
February 11, 2022 at 17:04
(Scorpio) 2s » letafet
i was supposed to have a kite with a water grand trine, but on astro seek i think they calculate aspects slightly differently than cafe astrology... kind of sad but my kite disappears on some websites and appear on others :´) but it´s a really good position to have.
February 11, 2022 at 16:59
(Scorpio) 2s » Kisses
I only see two of your planets in 2nd house :´) and doesn´t 2nd house indicate good material security and 3rd represent a good speaking and singing voice? either way, still good positions lmao
February 11, 2022 at 16:37
(Scorpio) Kisses » letafet
I have Jupiter in the 12th house

Don’t take good sleep for granted - I have some friends with Saturn in 12th house and those fuckers are insomniacs
February 11, 2022 at 16:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Grand water trine: I deal with my emotions rather easily, and I´d say I´m good at empathising with others. Good intuition is also there.

11th house stellium: I feel like I do well in most social situations and have no trouble expressing myself.

Jupiter in the 12th house: this mostly feels like... I can do whatever I want and get away with it??? a good one for sure.
February 11, 2022 at 16:29
(Scorpio) Kisses
I wanna go again lolz

I have a 2nd house stellium so I am really good at speaking and singing and I have a lot of talents

7th lord conjunct Part of Fortune so partnerships should help me out a lot

Mars in 6th house allows me to win in competitions and makes me a powerhouse
February 11, 2022 at 16:14
(Virgo) Aren Levi
- My 1st house of scorpio makes me an instant magnet for people or their biggest fear.
Lilith, Pluto, Mars, Chiron, Juno

AND

- My 1st house and 6th hosue ruler Mars is sitting in 1st house in scorpio
- 10th house ruler Sun is in 10th house in leo.
- Pluto 1st house

all those makes me super vital and healthy.
February 11, 2022 at 15:48
(Scorpio) 2s » Rosincvist
me too bahahaha no way am i libra sun aries moon 😒
February 11, 2022 at 15:47
(Scorpio) 2s
7th house stellium gives easy charm and grace (6th house too if you count minor influences which represents health and with moon in first house a proportionate body) 😋

moon in first house, easily receptive towards emotions

in tropical, scorpio sun, water dominance, and a powerful big three lmao

in sidereal, virgo stellium. indicates hard work, strategic mind, and obsessive need for perfection

revati ascendant gives dreamy, spiritual qualities 😊
February 11, 2022 at 15:45
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I refuse to describe my :178: planets as :177: planets, so no quick kumbaya smiley face here!
:171: :156: has a :198: from Pandora in :181: to the arc-second, that means a mountain deep under the many layers of atmosphere on the planet Jupiter!
All the times I drew sextile as a six pointed asterisk it looks sort of like the symbol for Juno!
Interesting coincidence of how close my childhood step-father´s :173: :199: :125: was to my natal :156:/ :199:, looked at my midpoints from Magi Astrology; I am confused by Cosmobiological midpoints!
:199: Q :159:; If I could have time-traveled to experience the most recent :159: :196: :199: over and over again; Would it have been mind expanding?!?!
:175:Regulus :191: & parallel Asc. & :199:; There is no keeping track of the growing numbers of :176: Regulus people popping up like mushrooms here, there, and everywhere!
Heliocentric :153: exactly semi-sextiled by heliocentric :155:; Heliocentric Mercury aspects come and go pretty fast!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »