Guess what spiritual leader I was in my past lives ??

February 11, 2022 at 10:46 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Guess what spiritual leader I was in my past lives ??
Hello people :):)

I´ve recently had a birth chart interpretation with a profesionnal astrologer who studied astrology, psychanalyse, alchemy, etc. during many years so he really knows what he says and I could feel it.

He analyzed really well my birth chart and could make some hypothesis regarding my past lives and what my soul decided to experience in this life cause I have a birth chart which is very "karmic" compared to the average.

Even if we can´t say precisely who I was through a birth chart (I need someone clairvoyant) he told me I may have been an important leader in philosophical/spiritual communities (or even a guru from a big sect lol) because of my Pluto and 2 Black Moons conjunct my ASC in Sagittarius sextile my SouthNode-Moon-Uranus in Aquarius.

It would not surprise me cause no one in my family is interested in occult sciences except me. I started being interested in spirituality at 13-14 y.o. by myself and learnt it all by myself. It´s also true that I can have sometimes sudden intuition flashes even if I can´t really control them hahaha : Moon 0 Uranus 0 Aquarius South Node sextile PL-ASC and Neptune trine MC.

I´m also able to have memories from when I was very very young, like 1 year (when I was a baby !!) and had a few reminiscences from past lives.

So, what spiritual leader could I have been :1: :1: ??

Try to guess seriously and if you have no idea say a name just for fun hahaha :2: :1:

Ps : Maybe I´m gonna do a past life regression with a therapist this year or next to know more about this :1: :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 13, 2022 at 23:36
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Etherealmind
The Trinity is declared in the Johannine Comma, a scribe was told "Sew a penis on" so it became the Johanneum Comma!
Jean D´arc wasn´t the neatest example of cisgender herself! :45:
February 13, 2022 at 23:18
(Virgo) Etherealmind » (dragonfly)
Why so ?? :42::39:
February 13, 2022 at 17:28
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Hm... with Pluto on the ASC, Mars in Scorpio and Sun in the house of religion and philosophy and with your French background... I suspect you were Joanna d´Arc :61:
February 13, 2022 at 16:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist » goldenlion32
:48:Someone on YOUTUBE, which I am definitely not an authority on, is famous for crawling under cows in public places for udder-shower! :48:
February 13, 2022 at 14:10
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Leo Moon
No worries LeoMoon :):)

I didn´t take your answer badly (I just forgot to reply x´)) and with no one in this thread! Maybe it´s my way of talking which can give this impression but I´m not often angry with people. I need more to get angry. People can disagree with me and it´s their right :):) but what is important in the end for me is what I believe :):).

I was partly lighthearted ofc but if some people are clairvoyant on here or smth as we´re on an astrological forum I was also waiting for some more serious hypothesises but I let 2 options when I asked my questions.

1 lighthearted and 1 more serious :):)
February 13, 2022 at 13:54
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Etherealmind
I wasn’t poking fun at You Etherealmind .

Like 1janos, I thought You were being lighthearted about the question.

I approach most things with a light hearted levity.

I wholeheartedly support the right of everyone to believe, think and speak as they see fit.

You could do worse than being Cardinal Richelieu.

I was told I was Alexander the Great’s chief eunuch.
February 12, 2022 at 12:45
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
LOL, great answer! I love it! Just about to say. You can´t get more spiritual then milking a cow!! :61: :4: :94:
February 12, 2022 at 12:12
(Pisces) 1janos » Etherealmind
My impression was, that you were not taking this so terribly seriously based on:

"So, what spiritual leader could I have been :1: :1: ??

Try to guess seriously and if you have no idea say a name just for fun hahaha :2: :1: "

I simply recollected a rather amusing time of my life, when such scams were very common.

Not unlike the one, that was based on convincing people, that they were sexually abused as part of satanic rituals. They turned out to be 99.9% inaccurate as well, and a great many people were deeply hurt.
February 12, 2022 at 11:50
(Virgo) Etherealmind » 1janos
Firstable, neither me nor the astrologer said who I am cause we don´t know it at all. We just have some vague hypothesises.

Second, did I say I should be Cleopatre or Caesar or Marie Madeleine or even Cardinal Richelieu ? No, cause I don´t know.

I just know I was probably linked to spiritual/religious communities and people can believe it or not, I know what I have to believe in cause it´s also a feeling I have. If your intuition and your coherence is good you can FEEL if there´s smth wrong when someone make such declarations. I know what I have to believe or not. Besides, each person had many different lives in the past so I´m not summarized to ONE PERSON. I´m not naive either so respect my beliefs.

You should also read what I answered to Aren Levi so that you can understand better my approach. I know very well what I should believe or not.
February 12, 2022 at 11:46
(Pisces) 1janos
I had some contact with these kinds of people who called themselves "Past Life Therapists" from the mid-´80s to the early ´90s in Sydney, Australia.

The funny thing was, that early on - as such a thing became popular -, the female clients recollected themselves as Cleopatra and the males as Julius Caesar and such. No one used to be a seamstress or a labourer, a servant or a farmhand. What are the chances?

Then people met, at parties, and during deep and meaningful conversations they discovered their "Past Life" identity was the same, and it was all terribly embarrassing.

Then less famous, but still amazing personalities were used to fool people.

I find it amazing, that whatever is used to appeal to people´s vanity, is swallowed in whole and these same people don´t see, that their narcissism is being stroked, while being parted from their money.
February 12, 2022 at 11:36
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Cardinal Richelieu?
February 12, 2022 at 11:18
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Aquanarius
Hahaha one never knows !! Maybe :1: :1:
I think I´m gonna do a past life regression with a therapist when I´ll feel the need in the next years :):) !!
February 12, 2022 at 11:17
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Aren Levi
What you say makes sense indeed :):), and this is also what I did before seeing him and the astrologer confirmed some stuffs I already felt. I didn´t say them so that he wouldn´t be influenced by my ideas (so not giving him the solutions) but he still said similar hypothesises as mine which is confirming some interesting stuffs!

I´ve seen 2 astrologers till now and I could also read and watch videos from "professional astrologers" - some of them say bullsh*ts so I know how to differentiate a good and bad astrologer. I can trust the astrologer I´ve recently seen cause he told me stuffs I hadn´t even said to him about me before the appointment and he could still suppose them very well just by lookin at my chart and very precisely.
February 12, 2022 at 08:56
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I always wondered who i was in past life too,
if i had any.

But do not believe on opinion of someone who takes money from you, or from someone you do not really know.

Study yourself and your past lifes through charts and find your own truth.
February 12, 2022 at 08:16
(Aquarius) Aquanarius
Well, you are from France, perhaps Saint Mary Magdalene?
February 11, 2022 at 16:22
(Virgo) Etherealmind » goldenlion32
I don´t know any spiritual leader on farmland milking cows :4: :4: They probably have better to do :2: :2:

February 11, 2022 at 16:17
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
The one sitting on farmland milking cows. :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »