Future career

February 10, 2022 at 05:33 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Dinuš
Future career
Hi, I know only the basics from astrology so I need a help.

Could you tell me which professions are good for me?

Or if my current career will be more successful during in 1-3 years. I´m starting online tarot bussiness.

Thank you. :1:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 28, 2022 at 20:02
(Sagittarius) Renne » Dinuš
Same: to literally everything you said here. 😊
February 13, 2022 at 03:02
(Gemini) Dinuš » s81
I hope, we will see.

Thanks for answer. :4:
February 13, 2022 at 03:00
(Gemini) Dinuš » Seanfhear
I know but I´m not good with numbers also in real life. :4:

Thank you. :1:
February 11, 2022 at 06:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dinuš
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
well good luck with it

seen many people who didn´t do good in math in school/college but they were good with finances in reality and managed businesses - so, well, i don´t really link the two together (and honestly, math in schools is often, if not all the time, off the mark and useless)
February 11, 2022 at 06:12
I don´t underestimating yourself because I hardly finished my studies because of math.

But I´m good at languages.
February 11, 2022 at 06:05
(Gemini) Dinuš » Leo_Ness
Someone told me before conjuction of my Moon and Jupiter mean a positive effect upon any career I choose.

It´s true I care about others, I like to help on the other hand sometimes it feel unbearable for me. I don´t want to lose my stability.

Thank you for your explanation. :1:
February 11, 2022 at 06:02
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The lord of the 5th (virgo) and 2nd (gemini) is in your first house. Are you sure you are not good with numbers (and I guess languages as well)? maybe you are underestimating yourself
February 11, 2022 at 05:56
(Taurus) s81
Easy, the cusp of your 2nd house (how do you earn money) is in bi-quintile to your MC (how do you serve society). Venus in your 2nd house is a blessing, and Neptune in your 10th house I guess it helps with tarot :2:
February 11, 2022 at 05:52
I don´t have the financial skills, I´m very bad in math and counting. :4:

Commerce can be associated with tarot business because you have to promote your business and think about what would your potencial customers would find interesting.

Thank you for your explanation. :1:
February 11, 2022 at 01:00
=====
well, you have 2 planets in the 2nd house in Gemini (sun and venus) and Sun is the lord of the 4th (home/mother) - the 2nd house is house of assets and family background (as well as significator of mouth)

There are some signs I see that might be somewhat indicator of occult stuff but I´m not sure if they work as strong as a business. I´m a beginner anyway

on the other hand, i kind of see some signs of skill in finance or commerce, some sort of.
February 11, 2022 at 00:50
No both my parents don´t own any business. Why?
February 11, 2022 at 00:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Does the family own a business? Your mother specifically?
February 10, 2022 at 12:30
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I use shrinking orbs, English Equal-house, & pattern recognition; You have the human element of air very strong. . . . . . . . the Sea-Goat :157: is in fall, it may be doing some stuff, but it is not your most elevated planet!
February 10, 2022 at 06:53
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Sidereal, whole sign.

The ruler of your 10th house of career is Saturn.
Being in 12th house Pisces, he wants to give some structure to all those untaggable and transcendental things, so your career choice is pretty good, since what you want to do for people around you, society etc (10th house), cannot be achieved by any conventional way.

Saturn holds two significant aspects, one is Sextile Moon and the other is trioctile Pluto, making those two planets also important.

10th house Capricorn Moon is of great help for what you want to do since, in conjunction to Jupiter, he constantly wants you to expend your personal emotional experience by socializing, this way making you learn about emotions and how they apply to society in general.
Since Moon is also nicely linked to your 2nd house ruler Venus, you will never loose touch with your personal well being and desire to make plausible atmosphere during your work.

Pluto, as the ruler of Scorpio and 8th house (in your case), is one that makes you care for others and bound with others at energy level, but being challenged (opposition) by 2nd house Taurus Sun that wants easy and stable life, care for others might sometimes be unbearable for you.
With Pisces Saturn trioctile Scorpio Pluto you might loose energy (emotional) focuses on one person (tends to generalize - thinking all humans are the same...) so this could be also a case that could damage your work as tarot reader that needs to give specific attention to other one you work for.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »