Trying to figure myself out

February 8, 2022 at 20:56 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Aqua Star
Trying to figure myself out
I´m reaching out for help as to why I am so inclined to lose my shit. In June of 2021 around the 24th to be pretty exact, I had bad anxiety attracts coupled with heart palpitations. I wondered if I was having a nervous breakdown. This fortunately would not last very long but happened several times in the following day. Each they stopped I would be exhausted. I intuitively figured out it was cosmic, and has since faded somewhat. I still get the palpitations from time to time and just feel like it has been years of almost being overwhelmed. Would some one be willing to look at my chart and help me understand. Maybe I really am just nuts! Thank-you in advance. Love and light to all! I am not even sure how to post my chart or if you can see it.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 3, 2022 at 00:07
(Pisces) 1janos
I understand you don´t like to get unfavorable news, but transiting Saturn opposing your natal Moon Uranus conjunction in Leo, is hard to argue with. This transit will be characterizing your life, for the rest of the year.

Transiting Uranus trine natal Saturn didn´t "bring" much relief last year, so it is likely to be overly optimistic to expect much from the final time that happens towards the end of April this year.

At times Leo Moon - especially when it is combust Uranus - can herald health concerns related to the heart and other rhythmic activity.

I also worked as a Registered Nurse for 44 years, apart from being a psychotherapist. May I encourage you to have your ticker and blood pressure checked out by some competent physician? Not being a spring chicken, such mundane and organic concerns are relevant under the circumstances.
March 1, 2022 at 17:05
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Hello!

FYI, to see someone´s chart, you just click underneath the users profile photo, so its pretty straightforward.

The full moon in your chart is a really interesting one. Its almost exactly full, is exactly conjunct to uranus, and is in leo meaning it is ruled by the sun. Another interesting thing about it is that the moon is in the sun´s joy and the sun is in the moons joy, so there is a kind of mutual reciprocity there, which ive never seen and so dont know how to interpret, other than its interesting.

A fiery moon will always go a long way to explaining feelings of overwhelm and intense emotion, or emotional extroversion. That will likely be amplified in someone with such a prominent full moon.

The other thing worth noticing is that mercury is in the sign of its fall. I also have mercury in Pisces. Its a very weird placement. Among other things it makes understanding and being understood very difficult, and can cause a kind of deep confusion I find. Since Neptune has been transiting Pisces, since about 2011, theres been another sort of amplification of that energy for me, lots of dreams and weird synchronicities and things, I dont know if you relate to that?

Theres plenty of good stuff in your chart though too! I just focused on the things you sounded like you wanted help with. I hope it helps.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »