Exam

February 8, 2022 at 02:06 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user JuliaAyse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Exam
Hi everyone, I´ve got an important exam on 25th Feb. Could u please anything about that. Will I pass this exam?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 8, 2022 at 12:57
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » goldenlion32
What could be in the chart is the dedication a person has to studying. I can believe that.

Externalizing a problem with astrology ("what a bad relationship, I didn´t put an effort in it but the stars pointed it out as bad either way", "I failed that exam but my Mars was in opposition to Mercury so I didn´t learn at all",...) is a bad idea in general.
February 8, 2022 at 11:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Owlmate
System message: Post has been written by user JuliaAyse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I graduated from medical school last year and I am studying for residency exams, this exam is very important for me. and I love my field and my skills. I did not know about these effects on my chart, thank you very much for your answer🙏🙏
February 8, 2022 at 11:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
You are right, but I wonder how the factors of that day will affect me.😊
February 8, 2022 at 11:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » NataCP
=====
Muchas gracias por su respuesta. Estudié mucho para este examen, es muy importante para mí.🙏
February 8, 2022 at 11:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Catch-22
That´s my theory. Only way you pass an exam is self-discipline and studying. :61:
February 8, 2022 at 11:06
(Aquarius) Catch-22
If you study: yes. If you don´t: no.

:117:
February 8, 2022 at 10:53
(Gemini) NataCP
Hola! si pasaras el examen, el trigono de tu mercurio natal a urano en transito te cooperara... pero debes crear una rutina de estudios y descansar tambien!
Puedes sentirte sobre estimulada o agotada!
Recuerda que el cielo te ayuda, si tu haces tu parte...Exitos!! :78:
February 8, 2022 at 07:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Owlmate, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It depends on how much you study for it and if you like what this exam is about :4:
Plus, you´re Cancer rising Sagittarius with 10th House in Virgo! Not to talk about that Jupiter in Sag...
I can´t read neither understand transits, but these aspects are enough to give you the input to do your best!
Just control your Aries Moon influence and transform it in pure and genuine energy, which will help you to litterally ´feel´ the strong vibes of living your study in your own life. Make it yours.

Stay focused on your task, do not overwork, relax and believe in your sources.
And do not absolutely forget to sleep well.
Big wishes of good luck!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »