Decode this please :)

February 7, 2022 at 18:46 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SellYourSol
Decode this please :)
Interested in an opinion on where this goes.
Thank you for your time and reply.

John

https://ibb.co/YDV8Fcv
https://ibb.co/SVbQZ6J

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 18, 2022 at 09:58
(Leo) ElsaX » SellYourSol
You are very welcome 🙂

Everyone has their issues, the most important thing is to be kind to one another.
Emotional maturity is rare, and in these times very difficult to learn
Try to avoid knee jerk reactions: if a loved one does or says something that hurts, they almost never intend to.
And if they intended to, then that knowledge in itself robs the words or actions of their power

Good luck 😊
February 17, 2022 at 23:51
(Gemini) SellYourSol » ElsaX
Very much so 🙏
I appreciate it greatly. As it definitely sheds some light here.
We have our issues. Where I personally want to save it. I need to work on myself. I do love her with all I can give, plus all I shouldn´t give another person, but myself.

My position is 1. It is my reading.

She´s a Libra, Taurus, Aquarius.
I´m a Gemini Libra Libra.
February 12, 2022 at 19:59
(Scorpio) Nikejoe08
What was your position on the spread, I can interpret but I need to know what placements they are, left to right were you asking a q (1-you 2-obstacles 3-past etc)!
February 12, 2022 at 00:26
(Leo) ElsaX » SellYourSol
1. Your part, 2 of pentacles. The meaning of this card is ‘opportunity’. It represents people who are waiting for an answer, a proud and enterprising person. Your part in this relationship: you feel you’ve put in sincere effort and are waiting for the other person to reciprocate
2. Partner’s part, page of wands. The meaning of this card is ‘esprit de corps’. Pages usually represent young people, childlike and innocent. I’m guessing your partner is younger than you, if not physically then certainly emotionally. They are very enthusiastic and passionate, and have creative potential. They see this relationship as an exciting new venture
3. What you can do, 4 of swords. Respite. As an action card this points to taking it slow, stepping back from turbulent emotions in order to see things clearly. Don’t rush
4. What they can do, ten of swords. An Irrevocable Ending. A life altering decision. There’s something in your partner’s past they need to let go of. This card also indicates negative thinking, maybe this is what they need to change?
5. How others see the situation, the magician. Basically self determination, other people see this relationship as being within your power. You can make whatever you want, happen. You have all the tools at your disposal to make this work
6. Can this be saved, one of wands. In short, yes. This is a very positive card
7. Is it worth saving, four of pentacles. Holding tight. Whoever drew these cards certainly thinks it’s worth saving, or wants to save it

Summary: the partners in this relationship appear to not be equals. One is quite mature, and has invested a lot. The other has an energy that’s a lot younger and also has some baggage/issues they need to resolve. You need to take it slow and easy, and give the other person space to deal with their issues. If you can align your energies this relationship can work out - and both of you want it to work out.

Hope this helps?
February 11, 2022 at 05:04
(Gemini) SellYourSol » ElsaX
Relationship spread

Thanks for your time 🙂

https://ibb.co/JqcbJmn
February 10, 2022 at 18:47
(Leo) ElsaX
I’m not familiar with either of these spreads.
I usually use the Celtic cross + 3 card clarifications
If you can let me know the order or meaning of the spreads I can give you an interpretation
ElsaX

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »