Meeting " opposites " in life

February 5, 2022 at 18:52 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Plutonic Rose
Meeting " opposites " in life
I have always been kind of surprised how gemini, my own zodiac sign, is the sign that I have met the least in my life.
If someone asked me what I think of my own zodiac sign, I could hardly answer it since I never really met any geminis to form an opinion, I could only talk about myself. I obviously don´t need to mention that there is more to a birth chart than the sun sign but I also refer to their personal planet placements. I usually happen to meet people with fire and water signs or fire and water placements, then earth signs and the last would be air signs. Gemini, aquarius and libra are the signs I barely have an image of in my mind.

This happening would support my philosophy that life always makes us cross paths with people that can add to our lives what we " lack " or should I rather say strengthen our weaker qualities. Or as I would also say complete us like two halfs completing each other. I always say that we can learn more from people who are our complete opposites than the ones that " mirror " us.
But I equally believe that the outside world is just mirroring what we have inside of us, that our inside world mirrors to the outside world like a reflection that we can experience and be aware of. It´s not that I never met people that made me more aware of myself, but it happens very rarily, especially considering the signs.

Maybe life says " You have enough gemini energy in you for a person and therefore I rather make you cross paths with people that are unlike that energy so you can have something of the other energies ".

It might sound contradictory to some that I believe in both being true at the same time, but it would be interesting to hear how you all experience this topic and what you think about it.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 23, 2022 at 20:12
(Aries) lyrlc
very interesting!! i always end up crossing paths with pisces and capricorns. my current friend group has their birthdays just days from each other... almost everyone has the same astrological placements.... pisces mercury, gemini mars, lots of pisces suns... gets overwhelming at times. i hardly meet air or water sun signs other than pisces... though it´s weird, because most of them have air moons. gets funky when emotions are involved and kind of feels like a sort of cult at times :63: though i´m chill with my capricorn friends as long as there´s distance. their sun in my 8th house is no joke... its like a grounding reminder
June 23, 2022 at 15:50
(Cancer) Prelude
At work there are 4 Virgo and 2 Pisces, only 1 Virgo is a Pisces Moon and is the most easy to get along with personally, 1 Pisces is gay (male) and the 1 Virgo is gay(Male).
The gay Pisces is quite lazy, the other Pisces lacks boundaries and is an emotional drain on everyone. The Virgo with Pisces Moon is much younger but is like a mother to her. The other Virgo is quite witty and stable in mind, also get along with him easily.
June 23, 2022 at 15:45
(Scorpio) katwe
Hi! I´ve seen your article and I totally agree. I have the same thing. And even those people whose zodiac sign on the sun coincides with mine are not very similar to me. In general, I have never met people like me. I always meet people who are opposite to me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »