I am begging for help, really need some wise words

February 5, 2022 at 18:32 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) voyager_95
I am begging for help, really need some wise words
Hello, I am going through worst period of my life. I Suffer from depression last five years and my doctor says I am emotionally instable. It all culminated three weeks ago, when I tried to take my own life. Now I don‘t know how to get my shit together and keep on living. It is like the wall is in front of me. I have been to different astrologers and they all say different things. One told me that After age of 27 I will enter the better period of life, but I don‘t See it happening.
Will there be better days for me in this lifetime or it is all just depression and suffering?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 7, 2022 at 12:36
(Leo) yara.
Transiting Pluto is in aspect with your natal Pluto, natal Neptune, natal Mercury, and natal Moon.

This is a lot to take. Whenever Pluto is involved, things are outside our control. It also means that it is time to face your biggest fears/wounds.

Every time a planet transits, it wants to teach you a lesson. It is up to you to learn from it or to reject it and fall into chaos and depression.
In the case of transiting Pluto, the lesson to learn is about facing your biggest fears, healing, and regenerating yourself.

You have to submit to the will of Pluto and accept your fate. And use this experience to change and transform. You should not cling to the past or despair... It is time to let go.

Keep in mind that it is only a phase and things will get better.

Now, I´d like to focus on transiting Pluto which is in sextile to its natal position. Pluto represents your purpose in life. The sextile causes an excitation to achieve something big, something meaningful. This is why your current state of mind is emanating from frustration with life.
It is like you are reaching an epiphany that this is all life can offer and there´s nothing more to it. It is only natural to feel imprisoned in a narrow, pointless existence. You are burning out the sextile energy into power struggles in your everyday life (work, home, friends), and so burning yourself out. Beware of dramas and clinging to your old wounds. As I said, it is time to move forward.
The sextile between Pluto and its natal position on your chart is rushing you to "do something". But we are not in a hurry, so take the time to heal
February 7, 2022 at 09:04
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Hi,

You got :159: in your 6th house, a placement I have too and one I hold responsible for my depression. If they say 27 years, my first thought is they refer to the Saturn return, but with you it´s a bit later, only in 2025.

What occurs me, is the position of transit Pluto in conjunction with your natal Neptune. I noticed how Pluto triggers events in my life. This happened together with the Sun transit 3 weeks ago. With me, this Sun transits Neptune in december and this is always a depressed period in the year.
February 7, 2022 at 08:56
(Gemini) stigmí
Hello,
You have very interesting chart. I can imagine that you be able to be a good artist or something to do with material things, to create something with hands or your body...
If you have love to study try to find subject which will give you some deeper reason and passion...
But be patient...your venus and mars are in fire signs...you are inpatient for results and when finally it will be better. Try to live more in NOW. Try fill your time with actions or things that will make you sense and make your energy living, not suppresssing and not loosing...try to make fun for you and for others. Do changes yourself, nothing and nobody will do it except you...
Another thing that maybe make things worse - how it is with your familly? How is their influence in this?

Fishcale wrote good tips...

May the Force be with you :99:
February 7, 2022 at 07:28
(Aquarius) Yezh
First, you have to know there is not only bad things in life : this is an equal balance in function of how you are reacting to things and what you should and shouldn´t do for yourself
Then there is always a way to keep away worst things in life
(I´ll also add things in that way I checked your few next days chart and you will have better days near the 11th of february... but still keep hope :x )
yours
February 7, 2022 at 00:52
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Hi just hold on 1,5 year more. You have south node in Scorpio. Nodal ax is transiting on Scorpio - Taurus. Your life will change massively in this 1,5 year. Watch this https://youtu.be/C30r7HiNcUQ

I book with Suzzy from their team. She is vibing with Taurus energy a well . If you need help she ll take you out. Meredith is also crazy good.
YouTube
YouTube
February 6, 2022 at 23:48
(Aquarius) agnesangst
your trouble is nodes.hard to see the good,even in ´good morning!´. also it is good to look and see what might have happened to you to cause depression.unfortunately if a doctor cant relate to this, he just says you are unstable.
many of us have had awful month and half.i am no exception;in fact ive had the worst depression of my adult life and am still ´not out of the woods´.
February 6, 2022 at 16:05
(Virgo) Aren Levi » voyager_95
work out, - do some sports, practice meditation,

do a lot of yoga,

yoga with partner helps a lot too
February 6, 2022 at 16:02
(Taurus) voyager_95 » Aren Levi
Thank you, I will keep trying.
What should I do about the mars?
February 6, 2022 at 14:44
(Virgo) Aren Levi » voyager_95
in vedic astrology

you have good Venus but you should remedy your Mars or try be more assertive and combatitive in a healthy way since you have him in cancer 1st house.

sing as much as you can, voice cords are muscle and who knows, maybe youll be singing for many people one day.
February 6, 2022 at 14:38
(Taurus) voyager_95 » VRL137
Oh 10 more years…
February 6, 2022 at 14:38
(Taurus) voyager_95 » LotusStar
Thank you for your Kind words
February 6, 2022 at 14:37
(Taurus) voyager_95 » thegoodwhich
Thank you ❤️
February 6, 2022 at 14:35
(Taurus) voyager_95 » Aren Levi
No, I thought my Venus is badly placed in Aries.
I do like to sing though but only when I am alone and I feel it helps.
February 6, 2022 at 14:33
(Taurus) voyager_95 » Sus
Oh 10 more years :(
February 6, 2022 at 13:01
(Pisces) fishscales
1. Breathing exercises. These will calm the mind and establish a natural harmony between body, mind, and emotions.

2. Physical exercise. Known to produce endorphins, which will combat depression. More importantly, the root cause of all depression is suppressed anger. That anger needs to be released along constructive channels. If that requires a more aggressive form of exercise, like hitting a heavy bag or something, so be it. Just take care not to injure the body. A martial art is an excellent outlet too. But any physical activity will help: walking, biking, etc.

3 Diet. Processed food is going to make it more difficult for our bodies to function optimally, which in turn taxes the mind and emotions, since all three are part of the same whole. Man made medications should be avoided.

And eventually...

4. Meditation. Essential, but best to start after your system is calmed and balanced by practicing 1-3.

This is a breathing exercise that really helped me, and that I still use occasionally if I begin to feel mentally or emotionally overwhelmed.

https://youtu.be/StEUbgEf6Oc
YouTube
YouTube
February 6, 2022 at 12:42
(Pisces) 1janos
It is especially hard for you to change, due to being a female Taurian person. Taurus is a Fixed Earth sign after all.

Transiting Pluto just conjuncted your Natal Neptune all through last year. Though this transit is over now, it was a time characterised by the profound need for change, as depicted by the Pluto archetype. This had to do with transformation through Psycho-Spiritual Birth, Death, and Rebirth. Natal Neptune in the 6th house has to do with your life energy leaking out through the body. You may have a very sensitive constitution, allergies and some degree of somatic dysregulation. These tendencies would have been even more exaggerated than usual.

My guess is, that if you were aware of this imperative, you resisted with all your might, and that is what led to the experiences described. As not a great deal has been dealt with of Pluto´s demands, the residual effects may hang around for a while.

There are completely harmless, inexpensive, very effective natural ways to assist you. Let me know, if you are interested. Wise words may provide you with some comfort, but there are some practical steps you can take, to help yourself.
February 6, 2022 at 07:16
(Libra) thegoodwhich
Hi voyager you´re gonna be all right 💗

There are infinite reasons that´s true, but one of the main ones is you´re upon a serious time of healing and working through some things.

We all always are, but I think you´re in extra luck now cuz it´s on its way with the Nodes now having entered Taurus and Scorpio. Yours are the opposite of the current sky, as the North Node just entered Taurus and your North is Scorpio and your South Node Taurus.. so this opposition is going to be quite significant to you. And you have all these important planets in Taurus.

The North Node just passed your Moon and is hitting Mercury your mind planet next. Hopefully you´ll have some good revelations. Though Scorpio is also learning from or through others and secrets they have to share..

That could´ve actually been why you felt so desperate the other day, because something gigantic is going on with you.. I am glad you are here asking for guidance through Astrology, because as a Scorpio North Node, the magic and esoteric are possible bright beacons for you. Your Pluto in Scorpio was just touched by the South Node too and it opposed the Taurus planets, so you know.. it´s a whole big thing, but you´re making it through and things will definitely get much better.

So since your North & South Node are earlier in the signs and the Nodes are at the end degrees right now, you will be having chances to perfect these Nodal issues for the next year and a half or so. You can have fun with them, just use your self consciously.

These can be good times, but something important to keep in mind is that enjoying is a verb, an action.. It´s something you have to do. Often it comes naturally and occurs without our control, but it´s something we should be exercising ourselves deliberately also.. The thing is our lack of enjoyment, which is usually some form of unconsciousness or subparconsciousness, can also be totally under our control.. So if you choose to spend your time and energy in various ways on Not enjoying things, you´re going to get what you ask for.. or focus hocus pocus.

What you pay attention to really does matter. Be mindful of that and look into the act or practice of mindfulness to help yourself have an easier time with it all.. You probably have already, but give it some more of your time please.

I agree with Lib 8, if you can consider what she said an extra moment or two. You get to unravel your own mystery and create life as you dream fit.. Now I think embracing and following your North Node in Scorpio as your North star will help you a lot. Clearly you already are some, but if you still think that life is meaningless or unworthy then you haven´t uncovered nearly enough truths yet..

Keep your seeking and try to learn about the absolute importance of gratitude. The present moment is the only thing in existence 😳 as far as we are concerned now anyway 😚 trying to live in the past creates depression, trying to live in the future causes anxiety..the only time you can do anything is in a now moment, and thankfully you´re alive so please use your blessed moments to live the life you´re here to live..

I have 4 planets and my South Node in Scorpio, so I´ve learned a lot of lessons with it. I´m excited you get to direct yourself towards them and find all the treasures waiting for you, and within you. It being in the 4th house, Cancer the first water sign & the Moon´s home makes it all the more magical.

You must embrace your sensitivity and spirituality.. make yourself your home, safe haven, be comforted in your pools of infiniteness (especially with a Pisces Saturn, and a return bringing attention there in coming years more- learn about Pisces energy too and you´ll have lots of answers there also dear, from a Pisces rising) and you´ll find no darkness scares or threatens you anymore.

With a South Node placement you cannot escape the sign or house, bit you must be wise with it.. The fact you have so many personal planets in Taurus with your South Node suggests that you have a big purpose and are to be very powerful.. but you gotta use the wisdom and stability of Taurus to keep yourself grounded and secure, while you face the phoenix resurrection and rebirth, regeneration and all that..

Scorpio is an incredible beautiful boss energy that you´re destined to work wonders with. Traps are just learning lessons to make yourself smarter, more sensitive and more evolved into a loving transformational transformative being.. You are here, in part at least, to help others go through their rebirth to become brighter and better, as you do the same and lead the way. I would love to know what you get into once you accept this special precious part of yourself more fully, and fly with it 🕊

I´ve heard that the Scorpio sign is represented by not just the Scorpio, but also the phoenix, the dragon, the eagle, and the dove. It´s something we need more in the world now more than ever.. People need to transform out of the masks and programming imprisoning them and those around them. You start with yourself.. and the rest falls into place.. go with the flow it´s easy as that, after You decide where and what the flow is. It´s all up to you. That´s a big responsibility but darlin you´re just magic. 🌟 Live like it and all will be well 💖
February 6, 2022 at 01:24
(Libra) Lib_8
I’m so sorry to hear about the extent of your depressive feelings. I’m not gonna focus on astrology I just want to give you some general advice. As difficult as it is every day try and find at least one thing your grateful for. For sometime focus on that thing. Reach out to a trusted friend or family member to share your feelings with. Maybe talking to a therapist may also help?

Beyond astrology we as individuals have power to change our lives. It’s easy to blame fate, some people or circumstances beyond our control for the shit that happens to us. And yes we all go through stuff but the willpower to change our lives should come from within us. Start with baby steps since it’s a long journey to healing.

I wish you the best.
February 5, 2022 at 22:30
(Pisces) VRL137
If you´re doing astrology, you don´t need to overcomplicate things with the outermost planets. All we need here is 3 bodies: Moon, Sun, and Jupiter.

The Moon is responsible for our thoughts and internal emotions. The Moon´s original house is the 4th House. Now you have Rahu sitting in the 4th House, surely it wil create a lot of turbulence in your family life and in your home life as well as your mind. Your Jupiter is retrograde and sitting in Scorpio. This is important because Rahu is considered debilitated in Scorpio.

You´ve been going through a Rahu mahadasha since 2013/2014, and Rahu is in the house of home, family, property, and internal emotions. Then in 2016/2017 you began your Rahu mahadasha/Jupiter antardasha, the antardasha planet is in a debilitation sign of Rahu. It will be hard, but it will pass around the age of 27/28, yes. This does not mean things will necessarily get better in terms of worldly desires (career, family, money, etc.), what it means is your mind will not be as disturbed as it is during your Rahu/Jupiter and Rahu/Saturn dasha. Your Rahu mahadasha will end at 35/36, but your Rahu/Saturn dasha ends at 27/28. That astrologer you saw would have made that prediction because your next antardasha planet, after the age of 27/28, is in the exaltation sign of Rahu. I would agree with them.

Sun-Ketu conjunction in the 10th House shows that before the age of 35/36 there will be an eclipse over your efforts to develop an ego or gain a reputation in the outside world. Your willpower is being eclipsed by Ketu - you will have a very crippling time not being totally introverted, nor will you have a self-identity to express in the world, coupled with the lack of self-confidence in anything or motivation to do anything. This is NOT A BAD THING - Ketu is simply trying to teach people the worthlessness of the material world, but it can lead people to do some very bad things. Ketu removes his eclipse by the age of 35, and your Rahu mahadasha ends when you are 35/36. Funny how these things work out.
February 5, 2022 at 20:36
(Virgo) Aren Levi
How good of a singer are you ?

Or a communicator ?

( 3rd house ruler )Mercury and Moon in taurus 11th house is like getting a lot of money through communication or even singing !!

Venus exalted both in sign and house.

Defintely try to heal yourself thorugh music and some type of expression. :68: :78:
February 5, 2022 at 20:15
(Virgo) LotusStar
You have some difficult transits right now hun, especially over your already difficult exact Moon/Pluto opposition, North node transitting brings a lot of instability to the emotions and emotional crisis. Also you have transit Saturn opposite the ascendant maybe you are feeling alone. The nodal transits will change a lot for you this year...please reach out for help and hang in there :79: :74: it *will* get better you´re almost out of the most intense (exact aspect).

Tr. Saturn and Uranus aspecting your Mars can feel very blocked in going after what you want but maybe reading up on this Transits can help you figure out how to work with the energy better, and give you an idea when it will end..
February 5, 2022 at 19:42
(Sagittarius) Jacamo
First I would say, you are not alone. It often seems that way, especially these days - I´ve struggled with depression for years, and it´s the hardest thing in the world to see good in it. It did, however, lead me to study astrology from an esoteric, soul based perspective, to look at my life from a multi-incarnational perspective. If that´s a word. That is, I believe my soul chose to come into this life with all these challenges. So I ask myself, why? Why the hell would my soul want this!? But I keep asking, and trying out answers, and therein lies my purpose, for now.

I would recommend trying out the same. The biggest issue in your chart I see is your extremely strong Taurus nature. This manifest world of glamour (in a metaphysical sense) may have a very strong hold on you, convincing you you need to be a certain way, perhaps obtain material success...you probably know better than I do what the downfalls of a Taurus nature are. This is compounded by your south node being in Taurus as well, your past karma, and in order to evolve you must move away from this way of being. Which again is so hard with such a strong Taurus nature! Your north node in Scorpio, the sign of diving deep, death of the old self, and rebirth of the new, the genuine, the soul centered reality.

A final clue is in your ascendent, which in esoteric astrology is the nature of your soul. The more you align your thoughts, intentions and actions with the nature of your soul, the better life will be. You´re a Leo at heart - so express yourself! Be creative! Be yourself! Separate in your mind who others think you should be, and who you really are. We all have this issue, but I´m guessing it may be really challenging, perhaps paralyzing, for you.

"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something" - a quote I love from The Princess Bride. Buddhism says something similar of course. I say, life is pain, but suffering is optional. This isn´t very helpful, of course, when we´re in the midst of overwhelming agony, but there is hope. If we can just glimpse that light that is our soul underneath all that drek of illusion, we can move in the right direction.
February 5, 2022 at 19:39
(Sagittarius) Sus
Voyager,
First of all, I´m really sorry for your pain.
Depression is a too serious thing and unfortunetely no one has the capacity to help us.
Now, your chart, I use vedic astrology so forget signs. I´ll just speak about house lords and aspects ok?
About moon (planet of mind) is your ascendant lord. Moon is in taurus, exalted conjunct mercury. So mind always alert but confused. I see they are opposite pluto, trines neptune and uranus. Recently I stop paying attention to these planets but I have to mention them in this particular case.
Pluto, neptune and uranus, 3 outter planets and not easy ones. I believe you are a very sensitive person. And someone very spiritual too.
Now, gemini rules your 12th house. This was the first thing I paid attention. 12th is house of loss, spirituality, hidden enemies, hospitals, prisons...you know. You can read more about this house. Gemini is ruled by mercury. Which is connjunct moon and aspecting those 3 transformative, rebelious and foggy planets.
About your depression, you are going to rahu dasha. This is one of the most dreaded planets transits. Forget all about north node in western astrology. Go search for rahu dasha. And sub cycles or antardasha. Girl, believe me, it won´t end when you are 27. This will last till your 36. But you have to understand resilience and the certainty this is a challenged time and you will get out of it stronger than ever!! Believe me, I´m going through the sane and sometimes my mind goes blank like if I am living in a foggy set.

But remember, don´t avoid medical or therapy help. Wish you the best

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »