Hora chart harmonics

February 5, 2022 at 17:25 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Crinkly
Hora chart harmonics
Hi. Thank you for your time. I´m having a hard time decoding whether i can use the harmonics divisional charts to read my hora chart. The divisions do not seem to be the same. I´m looking for people who have a good understanding of vedic astrology to grant me some understanding if possible. Thanks again, anyone who can give insight.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 5, 2022 at 18:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Crinkly
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You mean D2?
hmm not really - I think it is related to the wealth (as it is considered an expansion of the 2nd house) but I´m not sure of any details in that regard.

I´m sure the net has a good supply of text about it though
February 5, 2022 at 18:15
(Libra) Crinkly » Seanfhear
Okay thanks again. Do you know how to evaluate hora chart?
February 5, 2022 at 18:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Crinkly
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In that case as I said, you can do it in the harmonics section on Astro-Seek but make sure you pick (Lahiri) in the advanced settings, or simply go to the Sidereal section here as well where Navamsa is calculated alongside Nakshatras and sidereal natal chart (once you do the natal chart the tabs are there available already).
February 5, 2022 at 17:55
(Libra) Crinkly » Seanfhear
Thanks for your reply seanfhear. I´m only reading sidereal.
February 5, 2022 at 17:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
First of all you have to make a decision to go Tropical or Sidereal.

In the Harmonics section on Astro-Seek, you can do the Harmonic chart (e.g. D9 or Navamsha) in both, tropical or sidereal.
You find some difference if you checked Navamsha in the Sidereal section here on Astro-Seek, and in the Harmonics section on Astro-seek. However, in the Harmonics section if you calculate D9 for example and putting the zodiac as Lahiri, you will see that both are the same.

On a side note, Harmonic charts, specially D9, are not supposedly read separately from the Natal chart. I personally try to stick to the tropical (and I use Vedic techniques with that). However, I´m not sure how valid it is to study a tropical natal chart along with sidereal D9, for example.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »