I need help career path wise and relationship wise.

February 9, 2019 at 23:04 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Kief
I need help career path wise and relationship wise.
Right now I’m having trouble with maintaining long term relationships and also pretty lost at what I want to do career wise. I’m going into nursing but I think I’ll switch to teaching or counseling. Just read my chart and help me find out thank you.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 13, 2019 at 08:46
(Libra) Ginsengqueen
U need some milk
February 11, 2019 at 12:27
(Gemini) Siili
I will start with shortcut....
Maybe it will be better now if you devote energy to express yourself. You have now power to it. To be creative and to find who you could be, to change thinking about yourself and treating yourself...you are pretty introvert, you have to make great drill for your power x)

I think that something talkative could be good for you. And something that could still developing you. But in what form it could be i don´t know.

What are some things that are very interesting on your chart....

If i will talking about career there is your 10th house in libra, which ruler is venus in gemini 6th house retrograde.
Daily work is connected with 6th house, that is gemini (here is your venus) and ruler mercury is in 5th house in konj with mars in taurus. Ok, ruler of 5th house is venus and it is in your 6th house. Its called planets in reception and this mean that those planets working together some way. Your mars/mercury konj. has only aspect to jupiter in first house in capricorn and its retrograde, and btw its ruler of your ascendant in sagittarius.
These things are very weird connected and also your sun moon is related.

Soooooo what does it mean in normal speaking x)
I think that what you will do is something you have to really like and what is something that could fill up your everyday life....i think you need some material creating, something you could touch, something maybe with body...but also in other material things...or improvement of lifestyle...some concrete vision....
(or did you something with painting or something like this? )
(or finding potencials in relationships)
(i am still thinking how role have in it children x)) )

I have some ideas but not sure.....
February 10, 2019 at 05:54
(Scorpio) DarkOne
According to birth chart..

Moon in 12th says very kind, but confused emotions and feeling lonely.
Might want to communicate with your partners when you feel bad, gives off negative energy.

Mercury in Taurus
Very precise and deep in thought, nursing then doctor perhaps. You can teach at University later after doctor experience. Just an idea bro

Saturn in Aries
Gotta assert what you want. Yourself first always. Don´t let others decide for you.

Uranus in Aquarius
Perhaps a job requiring creativity will serve you well. Along with something humanitarian.

Chiron in Libra
Just like me here. Our unhealable wound is relationships. Communication, consideration, and self love are probably the lessons we are being taught in this life through pain.

Well, I hope that helped ya!
Best of Fortune! :75:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »