I finally figured out wth a nakshatra is

February 3, 2022 at 01:51 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I finally figured out wth a nakshatra is
Been seeing that word thrown around and had no #%#@^ idea what it meant.

Think I´m most intrigued by my revati moon.

Gotta admit, the descriptions of my placements do seem to make sense

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
February 3, 2022 at 16:07
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
Wow that’s crazy. Good on you
February 3, 2022 at 16:06
I think d9 is always active tho. Maybe it just gets stronger at a certain age

I’ve been feeling more Uttara Ashada-ish lately and maybe a bit of the cap mars
February 3, 2022 at 15:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
One time I found a dog outside who had obviously belonged to someone´ randomly sitting outside a store, like he was waiting for his owners.. Poor thing looked miserable. So, I brought him home, called the number on this collar, and his owner came to pick him up, that very night. He drove like 2 hours at 4 am to our house. Nice guy. And nice dog. I would have kept him honestly if he had no collar.

Apparently some kind of a lunatic would steal his dogs and then randomly drive them hours away? Insane. But it happened to him..
February 3, 2022 at 15:55
(Virgo) rohini moon » Kisses
Ive always been that way though, about taking care of animals. Long before D9..so I don´t know. I came to this earth getting along better with animals than humans, so nothing new! :92:
February 3, 2022 at 15:39
I have Saturn in revati in d9 too ^.^
February 3, 2022 at 15:26
Well, I have Saturn in Revati, in my D9. I forgot this. :22:

So far this is all true - everything about helping animals / helpless creatures

"Revati Nakshatra comes under in the domain of planet Jupiter (Pisces) and ruled by Mercury. Revati is the last lunar mansion. It contains thirty-two faints stars in southern tail of Pisces. Revati means wealthy, people Revati Nakshatra generally born in wealthy family. It is lucky stars generally associated abundance and prosperity. The presiding deity is Pushan (the nurture). Who leading the animals and souls home after a weary journey around the Zodiac. He also protects animals allows to find lost objects and animals. Pushan is the most gentle and selfless of all deities. Revati Nakshatra shows the gentle and devoted nature of Pisces as well as their love of animals and all helpless creatures. These people are very creative in nature, sincere in their work which leads to earn wealth in long run. "

Mine falls in pada 3 - ruled by Aquarius - the more bohemian / humanitarian side of the nakshatra
February 3, 2022 at 12:22
Are you into Revati, Ally???
February 3, 2022 at 12:20
(Scorpio) Kisses » Sunnyshadow
Yeah must be something where unless obstructed by other influences, Ashlesha makes dudes tall. The ashlesha moon guy I knew had many Magha planets (Ketu-ruled) and Ketu tends to give smaller stature

There’s one guy I know now who I suspect is Ashlesha Moon (his dad is Ashlesha Moon) and he is 6’4”

Yeah do you find you tend to be attracted to Revati placements? I have Uttara Ashada Sun in D9 and I really like and get along well with Uttara Ashada people. Vishaka Moon and my Venus and Ketu in D1 are in Vishaka so I also tend to get along well with them

Yeah, he was a good man.
February 3, 2022 at 12:17
(Scorpio) Kisses » LotusStar
Yes Mercury ruled dudes can fucking talk

I tend to have guy friends who are Mercury ruled. I have a revati descendant. Maybe that’s why. I attract weirdos

My Jyeshta moon guy friend would try to stay on the phone with me for hours

And now I have a guy friend with Jyeshta Venus and Purva Phalguni moon and he’s up for anything

Both like to talk about sexual shit cause of jyeshta
February 3, 2022 at 12:14
(Scorpio) Kisses » LotusStar
Claire Nakti has a video on who solar men tend to get paired up with in movies

The Saturnian woman + Solar dude combo tends to be something where Saturn imposes boundaries/lowers the solar dude’s ego and I find that I do tend to have this dynamic w solar dudes

I can’t help it lol. One time this Uttara Ashada dude was talking to someone and I walked by and he complimented my Halloween costume and I said “Thanks ^.^ I liked yours too, once you explained it”
February 3, 2022 at 10:12
(Virgo) Aren Levi
finally dude

just do vedic which is so much more magical then tropical
February 3, 2022 at 07:39
(Virgo) LotusStar » Kisses
"Solar women I know tend not to be as attracted to solar features in men"

Have to admit this is true :61: I am pretty solar in my vedic chart and I always find myself drawn to the lunar or Venus dominant men ! I respect the sun dominant men but it just doesn´t do it for me, need the opposites

I´ve heard Saturn and Sun get drawn to each other too but I´m guessing it may be hard over time ...
February 3, 2022 at 07:35
(Virgo) LotusStar » Sunnyshadow
This been my experience too, just the signs seem to fit better with my tropical chart but the Nakshatras take it to another level. They hold some very interesting details that can get to a deep essence of a person...

Even random details like how my purva phalguni planet always sleeps with a glass of water by my bedside

The guy I´m seeing has a Revati moon, I really do see Aries traits in him but he also has a very close Sun/Mars conjunction. I´ve heard Revati moons are very kind and I see that, sincerely kind but without being a pushover... stands up to help a stranger or someone in need without hesitation, and I heard from Claire Naktis videos all the mercury ruled Nakshatra men tend to love to talk and have lots of especially female friends, enjoy female company even platonic... this is accurate also for a Jyestha moon I know and this Ashlesha Venus guy... All the mercury ruled naksharas

I´ve also found it pretty relevant to check where the lunar Nakshatra lord is placed and resonating a LOT with that Nakshatra too. Like for you it would be Mercury who is the lunar Nakshatra lord of Revati so your Mercurys Nakshatra of Pushya may resonate a lot too
February 3, 2022 at 07:18
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
We switched off it seems! Haha .. it´s quite interesting :22:
February 3, 2022 at 07:12
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
Woah you get my Asc and Moon... In my D9 my Asc and Sun are Rohini. Moon in Mula though
February 3, 2022 at 06:29
also, I have an Ashlesha Moon in my D9.....still so weird to me. :22: and my ASC is now Uttara Phalguni, instead of Sun.
Sun is now in Shravana.
February 3, 2022 at 06:09
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Kisses
No, not a WWE fan. But I did look him up just to see who you´re talking about. His bday is almost same as mine. Friggin big dude. He´s 6´7"! I read ashlesha are tall, I´m 6"1", so on the tall-ish side.

I looked at my D9 chart now that you bring it up, and I have Revati Ascendant, on almost same degree as my revati moon in the reg chart. Revati seems to be some kind of theme here

I´m sorry about your grandad. I know what that´s like, I had a good one too :24:
February 3, 2022 at 05:51
That is funny about the wrestler.. back in the day I liked "Suga Shane" aka Shane Helms - from wcw.. I thought he was just so cute...mainly because he had an Off the wall sense of humor.. no TOB for him, but his Moon is in Revati. Interesting.
February 3, 2022 at 05:48
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Wolfmoon
That´s crazy, because that´s the same thing I´m getting from it. I didnt really relate to my vedic chart as much. Thought I was much more in tune with the tropical chart. Same thing with my Aries moon vs Pisces, and Leo sun vs Cancer. Tropical just seems more accurate.

But reading these nakshatras has really been enlightening, and like you, I relate alot more with them. I literally just discovered them last night, but the descriptions have been really accurate. Not 100%, but enough that it´s got my attention
February 3, 2022 at 05:40
I think that´s true for me too. "Normal" people aren´t my cup of tea. Too much pretense and concern about fitting in, or doing what´s socially acceptable. Yadda yadda yadda. They gotta be a little odd, like me lol.
February 3, 2022 at 05:19
(Aries) Wolfmoon
"Been seeing that word thrown around and had no #%#@^ idea what it meant."

Yep. I enjoy the idea of vedic but it´s the terms that throw me off. What I have learned of my chart, the nakshatra fit. Even if the Zodiac, as I know it from western, doesn´t. Hard to find quality material or the time, well for me anyway

I feel my Leo Moon (Western) but not the Cancer (Vedic) but the Ashlesha Nakshatra is pretty bang on.

Same with Asc. Feel and look far more Aquarian, yet the Shravana Nakshatra, again. On the money.
February 3, 2022 at 03:13
I know Revati is a very accepting energy. Revati people I know are always taking in weirdos. Weirdo friends
February 3, 2022 at 03:11
Oh yeah for some reason I’ve had some thing with Ashlesha dudes too??? You know Wade Barrett from WWE? that dude is double Ashlesha and I had a crush on him and idk why

Also had a crush on this dude with Ashlesha moon and then one on an Ashlesha sun and then another Ashlesha sun guy and I were talking

I think maybe cause my d9 ascendant is Ashlesha - my late grandpa who I loved very much too was an Ashlesha sun

Anyways, I’m rambling. Uhhhhhh lemme look at your chart for a sec
February 3, 2022 at 03:07
Well, you did say I was sexy :61:

Just kidding, moving on.....

What else can you tell me? I´m not too crazy about the descriptions of the ashlesha placements I have, but they do kinda make sense too :-/
February 3, 2022 at 02:58
OOOH I just realized something btw, your username is Sunny. Uttara Phalguni is the sun lol

But Sunny, don’t wink at me like that you flirty Uttara Phalguni dude
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »