Mars Exaltation March 3

January 31, 2022 at 16:04 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Mars Exaltation March 3
Thought I would get ahead of the game and look up the chart for Mars´ exaltation at 28 degrees Cap. Theres a lot going on.

Its in March which is kind of magical in itself, (March is named after Mars).

Mars is conjunct Venus, Pluto, and sextile to the moon (moon is applying).

Sun is applying to a conjunction with Jupiter in Pisces.

Mercury and Saturn are tightly conjunct (<1 degree).

Thats a deep chart for a mars talisman, anyone fancy trying it? Hopefully nothing crazy happens.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 28, 2022 at 10:57
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Well, its 4 days from the exaltation degree and it couldn´t have been much more literal. I just wanted to bump the post to say a couple of things.

First I just wanted to brag about why the traditional shit works.

Second, conflict has its origin in people, and the mind. There is a huge influence coming from outside on how we think and feel, but as far as society is concerned, we are responsible for our actions at the end of the day.

I believe that a mars transit signifies fight or flight activity, mars is a very adrenaline/testosterone-y flavoured planet. It is also a very inflammation-y signifier.

Take care of yourself dudes. Mars is a cool planet to identify with until you find yourself on the wrong side of it. If you do, just remember that there is plenty of remedies for those types of stresses, I personally find Venusian activities the best (exercise, walking, classical music, dinner with good friend, art and drawing).

Stay well.
February 1, 2022 at 15:40
(Sagittarius) LyraLealdra
A clairvoyant many years ago told me March 23-25 is very significant...something about a man in a cockpit. This scares me. I am going to look at all the degrees of this chart.
February 1, 2022 at 12:05
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Rosincvist
Limitation can be a good thing. Especially when it comes to astrology, where there were already seven planets, 12 signs, 5 aspects, etc. The possible combinations are already ridiculous with that to go adding more! For me anyway.
February 1, 2022 at 11:52
(Taurus) Rosincvist » atlantickush
From time to time someone tries to slip in an asteroid into what is already a working configuration and sinks into epistemological folly. There are twentieth century Astrologers that never ever succumbed to using asteroids!
February 1, 2022 at 06:41
(Aquarius) atlantickush » Rosincvist
Does it prefer Air signs?

Love that, real planets :61: thats what im calling them too dude
January 31, 2022 at 19:28
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It´s a good chart because nothing is retrograde.
It´s a better chart because because there is one more `real´ planet in Cardinality than I have!
Can´t be the greatest of times because of :199:erschel in the sign of :172: the :66:!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »