Can someone help me understand my natal chart plz

January 30, 2022 at 11:36 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dbo82, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Can someone help me understand my natal chart plz
Hi I’m fairly new to Astro & numerology but very interested.I’m looking for insight into my natal chart as to what the positions etc all mean about me as a person & my life(from someone else’s perspective). I’m have also been seeing a lot of mirror hours & looking in to the meaning(s) of this. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 30, 2022 at 19:50
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Dbo82
You´re welcome.

Yes, we can totally change, and we have to change (at the bottom line), for whatever gives us the best reuslts in better living.
January 30, 2022 at 19:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo_Ness
System message: Post has been written by user Dbo82, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes very true as I have noticed I have changed a few things with my own personality over time, but there is still a few things that remain the same, although not bad things they are things i maybe able to change about myself, ie emotions & reactions.
Thank you again for your positive input greatly appreciated.
January 30, 2022 at 19:19
(Pisces) Leo_Ness » Dbo82
Actually during our life, we learn to overcome our natal chart since it is some sort of firmwear (together with the genetici code) we are born into.

In most cases, this starting settings are pretty malfunctioning and totally uncomatible with the relaity we live in, but fortunatly we have an intelligence that can provide us to reprograme ourselves (at the level of acting) and to create new mode of behavior so we could live easier and nicer lives.

For example Aries Moon (my case) gives impulsive reaction, but person, knowing herself and her firmware, can learn to conciously prevent herself form reacting impulsivly. This behaviour can never be implanted in personality and character, but it can help person to go trough life with less stress and mistakes.
January 30, 2022 at 19:06
=====
Has that chart been the same since my birth? Sorry it’s all new to me but that would explain why my life has been the way it has in some ways etc or does it make any kind of changes ?
January 30, 2022 at 18:17
=====
Wow unbelievably true absolutely amazed how accurate this is.all that about a person from a chart I’m fascinated
Thank you very much for your input :181:
January 30, 2022 at 18:01
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Sidereal, whole sign.

Capricorn Sun
Sever, serious, responsible.
In conjunction to retrograde Mercury always gives a second thought, this kind of Mercury does not speak until is totally sure about what to say.
People with shallow approach are not tolerated.
You learn a lot and have a good memory.
Good in teaching others, but intimidating, since demands for discipline and respect are above average.
You love freedom in everyday activity but at the other side exactly the same thing is the problem when seen in others.
Everything you learn you actually invest in improving you family status, and family name.

Taurus Moon
Emotions are firm, deep, not easily irritated, except when someone acts weird.
The best way to feel fine is when in nice company of people that respect each other´s boundaries and rules. You probably love nice food, cloth, and worldwide cuisine.

Moon and Sun communicate at the 7th harmonic which correspond to sign Libra, so in order to harmonize your consciousness and emotions, you need to develop that diplomatic side of self and to learn to compromise between what your feeling wants from you and what your consciousness say is right.
January 30, 2022 at 14:22
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:154:& :157: are in mutual reception with :157: in exaltation, good for law and socially acceptable rules!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »