Help needed please

January 29, 2022 at 19:33 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Help needed please
Hello everyone,
I´m helping a friend here and i have some ideas about this chart (not my friend´s chart but someone related) and I wonder if anyone has any significant insight about this chart - specially on the mental plane, if possible. Thanks.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 30, 2022 at 13:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Astrooo
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for the analysis. I actually don´t know the person. He is related to an online friend. I will pass what you said to them.
January 30, 2022 at 13:08
(Virgo) Astrooo » Seanfhear
By studying its theme, I saw these 3 colors Blue / Violet / Parma + an Amethyst stone

Blue + Red = Violet...

And it´s good news that right now her favorite color is red (it´s a color of life and achievement).

The theme of your friend is interesting because it is symbolic.

To understand its current situation, it is necessary to start from the crosses of the black moon and the nodal nodes.
His black moon cross is extremely demanding in terms of psychic energies, but promises a great evolution if your friend manages the energies involved profitably.

In a few words, your friend is an Uranian archetype = an asocial who dreams of serving the Community (sometimes he manages to be at the service of the Community, sometimes not, then he becomes an outsider)
I will come back to this in another post.
Right now, he needs to find support to help him heal his mental fatigue.
(Note: note that Jupiter will transit its weak Mars Pisces in H6)
This support is YOU.
(go see your synastry, you will understand why you are helping him. And by helping him, you are helping yourself).

The big problem with a Uranian profile is that he finds it extremely difficult to listen to advice because all his pride is concentrated in two aspects:
- In his opinion,his mind is the answer to everything
- His motto "Neither God nor Master"

But unconsciously he dreams of what he hates = the God, the Master who brings knowledge to Humanity

Also, to help him, by not going to confront him on his favorite ground: the mind.
= don´t try to give him advice, it´s wasted energy.

But be concrete and what could be more concrete than a stone (and your friendly help towards him) ?

For this, I suggest you offer him an Amethyst stone, without any comment on your part and observe his reaction.

Why ?
Go read the myth of Prometheus.

I´ll continue commenting on his "archetypal" theme in a few days.
In the meantime, have fun with his card on which I put some comments.
Login
(Log in)
January 30, 2022 at 11:27
=====
they say it was blue, and now they prefer red. As for the clothing they don´t know because this person doesn´t say anything but probably the fore mentioned applies to clothing as well
January 30, 2022 at 10:05
Ok,

But not a favorite color to dress?
January 30, 2022 at 10:01
=====
Most prolly he doesn´t have any favorite color from what I heard about him (not a sensual type or anything) but I will ask and return to you
January 30, 2022 at 09:59
Hello,

do you know his favorite color?
purple / parma / blue?
January 30, 2022 at 03:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kisses
=====
Thanks. Any hint about the mental status?
January 30, 2022 at 03:23
(Scorpio) Kisses » Seanfhear
Hasta Moon - very analytical and probably good with his hands. Probably can be a trickster
January 30, 2022 at 03:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo_Ness
=====
Thanks a lot for the analysis- I will inform my friend about it.
January 29, 2022 at 21:08
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Sidereal, whole sign.

Difficult aspect between 5th house Sag Sun and 2nd house Virgo Moon gives constant tension between his conciousness, expectations and his desires and true feelings.

Sun, as the ruler of the whole chart, in conjuction to Venus loves joy, pleasure, nice things and also loves to be accepted and admired widely.
At the other hand, 2nd Virgo Moon in conjuction to Uranus gives that OCD related to physical reality around him and desire to obsessivly put everything at the right place.

This person probably loves to be in a company of lot of people, since he needs that vibe and admiration, but at the other hand, small imperfections are driving him crazy.

His emotions are not visible, since Moon rules 12th house, and all the frustration goes to subconcioisness where he loose all the strings.

It is important to react at the moment and not let subconciusness to deal with things since it always gets weird that way.
January 29, 2022 at 20:50
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:199: :194: :151: Notion of being `chosen´ for something!
:159: :198: :153: Opportunity for contradictory brain organs working together!
January 29, 2022 at 20:34
=====
I´ll send that on DM
January 29, 2022 at 19:52
his date/time and place of birth, please.
(too many aspects on the maps provided, I can´t see the essential issues of the astral map)
January 29, 2022 at 19:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo_Ness
=====
Here you go. Sidereal (Lahiri)
Login
(Log in)
January 29, 2022 at 19:37
(Pisces) Leo_Ness
Can you post sideral chart too?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »