Moon - R.Saturn - R.Jupiter in The 6th house

January 29, 2022 at 18:54 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Moon - R.Saturn - R.Jupiter in The 6th house
Hey people,

( all vedic astrology )

I find my combination of Retrograded debilitated Saturn in 6th house in aries with Retrograded Jupiter and with Moon quite an interesting example for Retrograde knowledge.

I do know how it manifests into my life and how it makes me live my life.

If you want you can test your astrological knowledge and guess effects of such a complex combination :3: - i shall write you the true manifestation of it so you can learn.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 31, 2022 at 16:17
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Well,

i will try to cover all points in how it manifests, so be ready for long reading if you want. :3: :4:

- we all know basics like what 6th house stands for, we all know Jupiter, Saturn and moon. Dignity of exaltation etc... too.

- Retrograde motion is trully a mystery for many astrologers, it is said that when planet is in retrograde motion and debilitated = it then behaves like exalted and vice versa.
Also all of beneficial and malefic inlfuence is stronger, more felt internally and slower to manifest when it comes to retrograde motion of planets.

Now we have general knowledge behind us. :4:

For me :

- Moon, jupiter and Saturn are in aries ... If i want to know how strong they will give results OR if those results will be benefic or malefic = i have to look at dignity of ruler of aries which is Mars.
My Mars is powerfull which suggest full manifestation of how those planets in aries behaves.

- If somebody really wants to see details ... i have Moon and Saturn in bharani nakshatra which is ruled by Venus = again i have to look at my Venus which is my atmakaraka which makes my Venus important and strong.
My Jupiter is in Aswini which is ruled by Ketu.

- Moon rules over my 9th house, Jupiter over 2nd and 5th house and Saturn over 3rd and 4th house. ..... all of those houses and their roles are influenced by 6th house matters and aries energy.

Now for the manifestations :

- so for the health and illnesses, Jupiter and Moon are benefic for scorpio asc and Saturn is neutral BUT Saturn is also generally malefic.
Thanks to Jupiter and Moon being there with Saturn = i get mostly possitive outcomes + ( Mars and Venus power as i wrote earlier )
I personally get protected in health matters thanks to my =
Sun ( 10th house lord in 10th house in its own sign leo )
Mars, Pluto ( 1st house in scorpio )
but that is physial health.
My mental health is afflicted by more then 1 placement in my chart which lead to OCD and hypochondria anxiety, which i am now thank to God getting over.
also my mothers health is not great.

- animals, i love small animals, specially cats and turtles. But i love them all ( not insect or arachnoids. )

- service, i like to help people that are in need, i have hero complex where i do stupid stuff to look like a hero all the time.

- fitness, i am freak into working out, i want to start proffesional mma training in spring and i work out 6 days a week, i go crazy when i cant work out, i try to eat healthy but more importantly regurarly.

- enemies, i destroy my enemies and i have many. i enjoy competition,
i have to best in everything.

- When i am not great emotionally or mentally, i do not eat or have 0 taste for food which lead to weight problems specially in my Moon mahadasha.
I also had strong bacteria in my intestines when my Moon mahadasha was ending.
but i got from it quite easily which surprised even my doctor.

----I wonder how my Jupiter and Saturn dasha will work out.
i remember when i was in my Moon mahadasha - my OCD was worst with hypochondria anxiety.

I hope i did not forget something :4:
Well, i hope i have taught more then just Retrograde motion and 6th hosue matters. :4:
January 30, 2022 at 14:55
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste Saturn, Jupiter and Moon in Aries with Saturn and Jupiter retrograde means that Sani is neecha, debilitated. But a debilitated Graha that is Vakragati is considered Uchcha,exalted. But some of the sage´s say it will give mixed results during its period...

There is much literature about this plus you have to consider the house´s that Jupiter rules,what house moon rules,nakshatra placements, aspects,etc..

And yes like OS wrote,during the Dasa/bhukti/antardasa of Saturn you will see its effects prominently.

Also research Moon conjuct an debilitated retrograde planet for more insight into this,3 extremely important Graha´s with 2 of them retrograde in the 6th house is somewhat concerning since Jupiter, one of the best graha´s for Scorpio lagna(lord of the 2nd house of family and wealth) is in the 6th house of enemies, debts,conflicts,lord of the 5th in the 6th can bring issues with children, education,court issues etc..
Also health and vitality can be affected after middle age or during Dasa/bhukti/antardasa´s of Sani possibly with eyes/vision/knees/leg/feet.

Aries moons have a "golden period " to look forward to as Sani will transit thier 11th house of profits,gains, wish fulfillment etc.. starting in January 2023. Unless there is Vedha or low ashtakavgra for Sani in Meena for you and or an unfavourable Dasa/bhukti( especially Rahu or Sani) that runs concurrently, you should be able to make considerable major progress in life during his stay from January 2023 to March 2025.🙏🕉
January 30, 2022 at 14:39
(Scorpio) OS* » Rosincvist
"the more you know :120:
January 30, 2022 at 14:26
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Facetious :93: but! here it goes, if Phoebe is always Rx and natal :157: is Rx then Rx + Rx = Direct!
January 30, 2022 at 14:10
(Scorpio) OS*
I have no idea, but I´d love to hear your thought on this. . .

Im thinking retrograde Saturn might have reverse effects, if in aries or cancer wouldn´t be considered in a debilitated position. Jupiter retro might manifest in having troubles trusting gurus or teachers, overall optimism could be a little gloomy ? probably affecting 5th, 7th and 9th houses from its natal position. specially if person is having transit period activating the houses, planets in natal retrograde position.

I´ve been researching about vimshottari lately. when bhukti, antardasha of retrograde planets comes, this could result in problems regarding retro natal position, for example, saturn´ effect during this time could become very real. if both retrograde planets are in dasha and antardasha at the same time, for example saturn mahadasha and jupiter bhukti, jupiter´ effects would predominate this period.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »