Is my MC on a critical degree ?! What does it mean ??

January 29, 2022 at 16:07 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Is my MC on a critical degree ?! What does it mean ??
Hello ^^

I´ve recently read some texts about degrees in a natal chart and what they can mean.

I´ve learnt that 0° or 1° (I´m not sure) are considered as critical degrees in cardinal signs : libra, aries, cancer and capricorn.

As I have my MC in the first degree 1° of Libra, I was wondering what it could mean in my case ?

I´ve heard that planets and angles on critical or others special degrees can be emphasized in the person´s life but IN WHICH WAY ?! Lol I´m a bit worried when I read this :61::61:

Cause I´ve read that some bad events or good events in the world were related to special degrees where some planets were staying.

As I have my MC trine Neptune can it be good or not to have my MC on a critical degree ?

For now I have some hobbies and studies that I really like so I thank life to allow me to do it :12::22:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 29, 2022 at 18:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist
It is on an entirely different degree if an Astrologer follows English Equal-house! Thoth Tarot has triple choice for "Magus", are you feeling Magus degree like it was the most elevated point of your chart?
Chariklo :191: :154:, Science Fiction w/ one of the mentality planets, at least a minor distraction!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »