Scorpio Rising

January 28, 2022 at 09:17 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) jmg1234444
Scorpio Rising
Hey, I would really like to know more about my scorpio rising, I´m going through a rough patch and I really want to know if any other scorpio risings are too.
thank you :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 15, 2022 at 12:47
(Pisces) 1janos
The challenging time you are experiencing now, has to do with Saturn opposing your Midheaven, which coincides with the lowest point in your life.

Saturn is like a wise, tough, insistent teacher, who defines, crystallizes things relentlessly. This time can be characterized by an inner turmoil when you are likely to question the purpose and foundations of your life.

Slowly gradually you are growing and maturing as a young woman. The significance of this time can´t be overstated, but you are not likely to fully comprehend the importance of what you are discovering about yourself now.

It would be highly beneficial to spend some time by yourself, in some peaceful place, where you could spend some time by yourself, and get in touch with the depths within you.
February 15, 2022 at 09:46
(Pisces) jmg1234444 » viv
Thank you! this was very helpful!
❤️
January 29, 2022 at 17:51
(Cancer) Trevor77
Scorpio rising is cool but they can attract dangerous partners.
January 29, 2022 at 17:36
(Virgo) LotusStar
Saturn is transitting your 4th house cusp exact :(

When I first had this it felt like everything around me was crumbling … whenever Saturn transits an angle it resets a lot and delivers some blows along the way, can bring low mood too similar to a Moon-Saturn transit to some extent or crisis around the home/family, but also with work because of the aspect to the 10th. It can affect all the cardinal houses so that’s why it can feel like a personal reset point.

Hang in there because once Jupiter goes into your 5th it should feel better :17:
January 29, 2022 at 15:18
(Leo) cubic
Yeah, rough patch it is the last days/week. I´ve had worse in effect, but there is something unique to this one. I wrote a long post, but today I am without filters, so I witheld it for later review. Things happening in a strange manner. Lost anyone in some manner? Permanently or not.. that might be a common theme?

Use the extremes to figure out some difficult things. Write them down. Could be very useful.
January 29, 2022 at 12:35
(Aquarius) viv
hi this should be a special year for you..Jupiter will cross your Venus and then reach your Sun Uranus conjunction.Perhaps there will be changes at home? or the way you feel about home which at 17 might be fine. Your Scorpio Asc (like mine) will always give you a lot of depth and a way of feeling into what is going on.That´s not always comfortable especially when we know things about people without even trying and they don´t like it! For you this ASC aligns with your Sun so its a support for you, and actually an asset. I am glad to have Scorpio rising..Alen Edenwall on Astro Win quotes someone saying ´no unevolved soul is born with Scorpio rising´ and perhaps that´s true cos we do tend to see the underside and have to learn not to judge but let be, and forgive and bless if we can! Right now Venus is stepping backward through Capricorn, maybe making you think about what you really value ?and Mercury is retrograde too but Venus goes direct next week and overall I think you should feel things clear by March. best Viv

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »