Part of Fortune?

January 26, 2022 at 16:38 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) mygildednostalgia
Part of Fortune?
I´m interested to hear what you all know about this placement. My understanding is that the Part of Fortune is where one finds prosperity in their career. Mine is in Capricorn in the 12th house and I haven´t found many resources that explain what that placement means. What are your interpretations and insights?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 26, 2022 at 21:00
(Scorpio) Kisses
Not just career. Good luck overall
January 26, 2022 at 20:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
to add to what Trovemikat said already (which is already interesting ´cause some of it is new to me), PoF is used as a parameter in calculating some other Lots or Parts (full list exists here on Astro-Seek and I´m currently doing a bit of study here and there on them). But maybe the most famous use for this PoF is in studying the Zodiacal Release (also a technique I check from time to time and trying to learn more about it). In ZR technique, time periods are divided in specific manner, and the location of the PoF specifies the "peak" periods in this technique. Yours being in Capricorn, means in ZR, periods falling under cardinal signs ( :180: :171: :174: :177: ) are "peaks" - however Lot you are using to generate the ZR tables.
January 26, 2022 at 18:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Trovemikat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So, you can see your POF in Capricorn in the 12th House as:
Career prosperity is through structure/organization/discipline in a institution. 12th house traditionally relates to institutions like hospitals, prisons, religious centres, etcetc. Places where the "I" ego merges with the collective, where higher service, compassion, charity is needed.

Side note: I prefer to read in the Whole Sign House System, in which case your POF is in your 1st house, conjunct your Ascendant :)

Helpful to look at where Uranus/Saturn, rulers of Capricorn fall in your chart and their strength.

The 10th sign from your POF - actual role in society your career may serve
The 11th sign from your POF - how and how well you can earn money from said career

Also, this Robert Hand article really delves into the importance of the Part of Fortune https://www.astro.com/astrology/…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »