Can anyone take a look at my natal chart?

February 6, 2019 at 18:45 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) yabyum1
Can anyone take a look at my natal chart?
Hi! I am new -first time- on the forum. If anyone has some time to take a look at my chart, I would really appreciate it. I would like input on how I can be more aware of my strengths in personal relationships and my weaknesses. Thank you so much! :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 9, 2019 at 22:58
(Sagittarius) ladylight » yabyum1
Your very welcome and deserving of someone´s time and energy. I wish you well :74: :68: :17:
February 9, 2019 at 22:50
(Taurus) yabyum1 » ladylight
That was extremely accurate-- right on. Lots to think about-
I really appreciate you taking the time to write all that out for me-
February 9, 2019 at 22:23
(Sagittarius) ladylight
I see Chiron is presently transiting your 7th house (personal relationships). Chiron transit through any house can be a painful experience. Chiron transit through 7th house is trying to heal your wounds surrounding your personal relationships. I´ve seen several people on here with this same transit, and they too are experiencing difficulties in their personal relationships. Some carry feelings of rejection, some go out of their way to please others, sacrificing their own needs and wants. Yet, relationships still seem difficult to come by or workout well. I think the key to this transit, and what it wants from you is to stop dismissing your own wants and needs for a relationship. 7th house is all about balance; give and take in a relationship. Make sure you´re valued in your personal relationships. Work on the issues you´re having with yourself; some issues may be feeling unworthy of love, low self-esteem, fear of being alone, not being your authentic self, keeping the relationship at surface, or superficial level to maintain harmony, not speaking up for yourself... I think you should spend some time alone and figure out what it is you want out of a relationship. Make your needs are being met and not dismissed, be yourself. Your true love will appreciate you and accept you simply for being you. Also, when we truly love ourselves, others will love us too. I hope this was a little helpful.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »