Shashtyamsha D60-Chart

January 24, 2022 at 23:39 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Shashtyamsha D60-Chart
Have anyone ever looked into this one? In depth?

It´s the Divisional Chart responsible for an analysis of our past life karma´s and how they affect us in this life.. Basically how our life will play out after our past life´s deeds. This divisional chart goes hand in hand with our D1 and D9 chart.. you can´t ignore this one & and only look at those.. All 3 of these are extremely important.

I have seen a few videos. Vedic Oracle has a very good video on understanding how to interpret this chart: https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

It´s also a great way to understand dignity of dasha periods, so very important..

Currently I am digesting Ryan & Ernst´s Video on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Rarely see much talk of this particular divisional chart - least on here, so I thought it was worth it´s own topic... I´m still studying this more in depth, so if anyone has good knowledge/resources on this topic, please drop them below.

thank you :1: :74: :15:
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 25, 2022 at 17:23
(Scorpio) Kisses » Kisses
11th lord Mars in 8th House exalted might be why I get money from other people for no reason
January 25, 2022 at 17:19
(Scorpio) Kisses
I watched the video on D60 that you linked

So 1st house is ruled by benefic and as long as my D60 Lagna is Gemini (mine changes within seconds because it’s either tail end of Taurus or early Gemini), 1st lord Mercury is exalted in 4th House

6th house is ruled by Mars which is in the 8th house in Capricorn so Vipreet Rajyoga. 8th lord Saturn is in 3rd House Leo. 12th lord Venus is in 2nd House, 2nd Lord Moon in 7th House, 7th lord Jupiter in Leo

3rd Lord Sun in 1st House so I’m guessing the self-made thing applies for my life

5th lord Venus in 2nd House

Rahu in Libra 5th house

Hopefully Moon in 7th House is good for marriage lol
January 25, 2022 at 14:59
(Scorpio) OS* » Seanfhear
well, you´re entitled to your own opinion. :15:
January 25, 2022 at 14:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » OS*
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
4000 years? Sanskrit?
I doubt it.
The earliest written documents were clay tablets in early Sumerian (i.e. predating Babylonians in centuries) and it is estimated to be from around 4000-3000 B.C.; The tablets were accounting tablets for goods and cargo probably transported by ships or in relation to the temple. Gradually, writing from there developed into logographic and then into logo-syllabic, before the adaptation of the Babylonian to that system after settling in Mesopotamia and forming a "sprachbond" with Sumerian.
Meanwhile, in India, there lived people who left their scripts and inscriptions which are still indeciphered, dubbed as Mohengu-daro script, or simply the Indus Valley script (the area now is in modern Pakistan). These people and their script pre-date the Veda people (from which we derive the adjective Vedic) who settled in India after these people left the area for some reason that scientists still don´t quite understand, but possible causes might be related to climate change back then and wide spread drought.
Now as for the Veda, their language is known to be the core or belonging to the branch of Indo-European languages, but for their predecessor, the Indus Valley people, the language family is not known so it is hard to decipher their writing in clay (there is even a debate about the nature of the script, whether it is syllabic or alphabetic).

The only oldest form of writing, older than Sumerian, that I could think of and remember about is the divination shell found in China which dates to about 7000 B.C. - But Sanskrit as we know it? 4000? I don´t think so. In addition to that, most scholars believe that astrology was introduced into India via the Greeks, and it developed into its own branch then. Also, the traces of knowledge of the zodiac is well-witnessed and preserved in ancient Egypt as well, probably older than the earliest Vedic text concerning astrology. This is what archaeology says.
January 25, 2022 at 12:21
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
that´s awesome!! :75:

creating art is so therapeutic for me. I love it. mostly into watercolours. I think Bob uses oil. acrylic might be easier tho, and takes less time to dry. supplies are not as expensive, :)

watching Bob with the animals is also so wholesome! :80:
January 25, 2022 at 12:15
(Scorpio) OS* » Seanfhear
really interesting you compared the Babylonians with Hindu. since oldest Sanskrits were found dating more than 4000yrs ago. just saying,

but I respect your beliefs. I just really don´t think we arrived here all willy-nilly. :84:
January 25, 2022 at 04:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
ok I watched it now. He is speaking stemming from Hinduism in the first place. This is not my belief system anyway. To live without a desire? for anything? don´t know, doesn´t make sense to me really. Also, other nations before Indians did deal with astrology, like the Babylonians (and they were polytheists as well) and I don´t recall they had similar philosophical view of or about astrology in general and ascendant specifically - so I´m guessing all these connections were made in Vedic to understand the chart better and make it memorable (just like the many myths concerning Nakshatras and the planets).
For me, I take the juice and the summary; I deal with it in more of an abstract or mathematical way so to say. I don´t carry along the belief system as well just to understand astrology
January 25, 2022 at 04:02
(Virgo) rohini moon » Seanfhear
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Have you stumbled on this video, yet?
YouTube
YouTube
January 25, 2022 at 03:54
=====
well, honestly, I don´t believe in re-incarnation - it´s not even part of my faith
January 25, 2022 at 03:52
when we cease to be reborn again.. honestly..

clinging, attachments and desire is why we keep coming back, round and round again in the wheel of Samsara
January 25, 2022 at 03:43
=====
the question is when all of this would end
January 25, 2022 at 03:10
(Virgo) rohini moon » OS*
I love Bob.. you can post as much of him as you like :1: :75:

That video warmed my heart. I wish I could feed a baby squirrel.. adorable little guys!!

I don´t think I´ve ever smiled as much with anything on TV as much as I do watching him.. it´s great..

and yeah lol "beat the devil out of it" lol, I really think he was probably the most educational thing on TV--- he´s really teaching, the tips he gives on brushes and how to make them do exactly what you need/want by gliding them through the paint this way and that way.. an actual tutorial on how to paint beautifully :75:

I´m seriously considering buying all the equipment I need and get crackin on it
January 25, 2022 at 03:04
I would agree with you on that.. saturn in the 7th would show karma to others/public, and in the sign of Cancer, not only mother I would say but family in general.. Which is interesting because you have Rahu+Mercury in the sign of the family as well in your D1 - definitely lots of karma relating to you and your family in this life, also.

I have someone close to me with Rahu in Cancer, (not in the same house as you) but it definitely caused some disruption/obstacles - as rahu likes to do, in their family.. No fault of their own ofc
:1:
January 25, 2022 at 02:41
(Scorpio) OS* » OS*
sorry to include Bob here again, but this is what I meant lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
January 25, 2022 at 02:38
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
haha yes I heard that too, hard to believe since he´s so calm lol but the way he takes the brush to remove the water and says "just beat the devil out of it" with that smile he makes always gets me 😆

but I will, for sure!!
January 25, 2022 at 02:19
=====
hehe well the way i read it then is: Tried to establish a relationship and failed several times so now they don´t care much about it.

If D60 is about "Karma" (definition of which is still vague to me), then I guess Saturn in 7th in cancer tells about being destined to care for others (specially mother, since it´s cancer) - neglecting the self.
January 25, 2022 at 02:11
"(screwing up my life already as it is since D1 kindergarten ^_^ )"

:61: :61:

My AK is Venus.. Darakaraka is Sun

ahh you have my d1 placement in your d60 - Saturn as AK - usually makes one more independent naturally.. not very interested in relationships.. yet rahu in the 7th in the d60 is there.. so all about the "other"

it´s a very mind-boggling contrast :37:
January 25, 2022 at 02:06
=====
hmm... well i do have Mars in 12th and Saturn is in 7th in cancer. to add pepper here, ketu is in my 1st and rahu is in my 7th - not sure what that means but i´m not expecting something auspicious out of these 2 hmmm

and what´s your atmakaraka? mine is saturn (screwing up my life already as it is since D1 kindergarten ^_^ )
January 25, 2022 at 02:01
for me it is... Saturn-chart ruler in the 12th...sitting pretty with Mars and Mercury..

Saturn and Mars conj togther alone is a doozie... oh brother..

as long as Saturn isn´t in your 8th, or 12th in the d60 - I think you´re good.. err better than me
January 25, 2022 at 01:56
=====
So, Capricorn ascendant is a bad thing in D60?

coz... mine is too though I´m still not certain about my TOB
January 25, 2022 at 01:50
", I heard Kapiel say in one of his videos (or more than one actually) that Nakshatras are not to be checked in divisional charts."

Yeah, you´re right. I heard him say that too... which is why I never paid much attention to nakshatras in any of them.. just stick with the placements, aspects..

but looking into nakshatras, like Kisses mentioned, I think.. is just one way on the path to decoding it to attempt? no harm in it... the d60 is tricky as is.. and like I said, I´m re-studying it.. no expert..

as far as I can see, also, mine isn´t exactly auspicious..

my initial thought after reviewing it: "Great....." :23:

for one, I´m a Capricorn ASC in it..
January 25, 2022 at 01:35
=====
True. there are some reports that talk about inaccuracy of recording the time (specially in cases of twins) at the hospital and all of that.
Some specific of range of error is tolerable though, specially for matters of D9 and D10 (I think they change around every 15 mins or so).
But as for D60, well, I´m not sure if it really has a practical impact on planning ahead or something.

Kadembria (I know I spelled it wrong just not sure what´s the real spelling so bear with me hehe) suggested a rectification for D60 in one of her videos for those with inaccurate TOB. Not sure though how plausible that is

Edit: btw, I heard Kapiel say in one of his videos (or more than one actually) that Nakshatras are not to be checked in divisional charts. He also talked once about Rashi aspect being checked in divisional charts rather than the Taji (regular) aspects.
January 25, 2022 at 01:29
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
I personally wouldn’t do it though. I know my personality. Not cut out for that. The swati says RUN
January 25, 2022 at 01:28
I think definitely though when I’m rich I’d want to finance organizations that house and care for people in need
January 25, 2022 at 01:28
Hm no. I haven’t. That’s what my mom does. She takes care of old people and my stepdad has Moon and 7th lord Venus in Pushya
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »