Aspects

January 23, 2022 at 14:53 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Aspects
Hey people

i have just found out about different types of aspects
and i thought i was "all mighty astrologer" :61:

---Applying aspect means that “the experience” didn’t happen yet, but you know that it’s coming, it’s building, it’s intense. At one point the aspect becomes exact, both planets are on the same degree and after that the aspect becomes separating, “the experience” happened and it’s influence will be felt for awhile, but it is slowly fading away.---

What is your opinion ?

Does it mean that Seperating aspects are from past life karma ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2022 at 14:48
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Rosincvist
you asshole :61:
January 25, 2022 at 02:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Aren Levi
:75: All the post-gen-Z children have to have their super-powers acknowledged! :61:
January 24, 2022 at 20:07
oh shitt does it mean i am some kind of a super hero ? :4:

or is it just some of your fun facts ? :4:
January 24, 2022 at 19:38
Right now Haumea is parallel :199: and at the cusp of :178:.
The Spiritual Medium sign!
January 24, 2022 at 03:34
There were flurries of :161: & :162: stuff when there were fewer people at Astro-Seek. Louis Turi is a French reincarnation of a Thibetan Lama killed by the Chinese who has "always" known from very young how to interpret our life to life stages through :161: & :162:.
Edgar Allan Poe´s chart makes sense to me with :172: Ascendant exactly :193: my own :176: Ascendant.
Howard Phillips Lovecraft´s Ascendant revised to :178: exactly :192: E.A.P.´s "occasionally" accepted Ascendant is partially explained by his declared hatred of Astrology; "Why get a chart rectification unless the goal is surrender?"
Happening within my cohort group Uranus :191: Haumea means "famous incarnation" ;Same time & place for a soul-group is more than possible!
There is no fairness on the subject of reincarnation just as there is no fairness on Ufology. Some are meant to go to their ends croak/rattling "THERE IS NOTHING THERE!!!" :28:
January 23, 2022 at 16:16
(Virgo) Aren Levi » OS*
i have not learned D60 yet, so i do not know :83:
January 23, 2022 at 16:10
(Scorpio) OS* » Aren Levi
not sure but I think these are tropical western concepts. mixed with all the psychological filigree´ it brings. . . idk if this can be applied to vedic.

isn´t the D60, shashtyamsha past life chart, or past lives karma ?
January 23, 2022 at 15:05
Do you know a lot about past lifes through charts ?
January 23, 2022 at 15:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist
My :159: :193: :164: is double applying dexter in addition to exact!
Separating = Past Life activity IS the simplest conclusion, and sometimes the simplest statement is the best!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »