Mars and toughness

January 23, 2022 at 05:13 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) boyakasha
Mars and toughness
I was just thinking about some past events like this one time I fell 5 stories down from an apartment not on the ground but on the basement floor. I remember I was looking over the grill the height made my head dizzy and btw I was 13-14 years old. The whole apartment, especially the women were extremely scared that day.

I had no broken bones some dust on me and I got up like it was nothing and thought maybe everyone was overreacting, just had a nasty scratch on my back. Then got a tetanus shot and even the doctor was horrified.

Also in school I would pick fights with students 2 grades above me and was always fascinated with karate and army. Many girls in my life have always watched and get very intimidated by me. When I look at them they look away idk why.

I´m in Pakistan it was 40 C or maybe above at noon and I was jogging non stop for 1 hour with 10 sec break then completing the track again in park. My whole shirt was sweaty I was tan af. Guys quite above my age were literally scared and this one guy even made this stressed out face at me, they were very disturbed and I had no problem. One time one guy even told me to stop and cool down under the tree on bench or ill pass out.

One girl shouted so loud when I run past her and I laughed the whole way.

Any vedic website I´ve gone to says I have a very powerful Mars placement. It aspects my 1st house, 4th and 5th (trines the ascendant) it´s in 10th house and my 10th house 44 points are too damn high. It is also aspecting Saturn.

In western its in 8th with aspect of scorpio sun, cappy neptune. Trines my cappy ascendant. It also sextiles my Scorpio chiron.

What do you guys think? Or I could be wrong and some other placement gives me high endurance.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
March 22, 2022 at 06:47
(Capricorn) boyakasha » rohini moon
:21: :21: :21:
March 22, 2022 at 02:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » boyakasha
Mars - Red! lol Becareful! Seriously..

but maybe wear green if you want to strengthen your monetary gain yo :75:
March 22, 2022 at 02:27
:15: gonna experiment :2:
March 22, 2022 at 02:26
I think for us it is a "good" placement - atleast in principle. Because we have planets there, We´re used to what goes along with the territory ya know? I think 12th housers have a certai degree of understanding between one another.

Off the top of my noggin
Sun- Orange
Venus - White or opaque colors
Mercury - Green
Jupiter - Gold/yellow
Saturn - Black, Dark blue/sapphire
March 22, 2022 at 02:19
(Capricorn) boyakasha » boyakasha
I´ve seen the losses as expenses. Being the house of isolation I wont deny I have a introvert in me :98:
March 22, 2022 at 02:17
In your opinion is 12th house a good place? I have 4 planets there. I really enjoy the winter time around November and December when sun, moon and some planets transit over my 12th house planets. Very creative and inspirational time for me. Can you tell me colors for sun moon mercury venus?
March 22, 2022 at 02:13
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Not exactly the wisest of ideas to strengthen the house of LOSS!
:39:
March 22, 2022 at 02:03
Sapphire is also related to Saturn, and I have it in 12th, so essentially I was strengthening - inadvertently of course - my 12th house.

I lost a ton of weight, unintentionally, and I was severely depressed during that time. It coincided with a big change also in my life at that time, and at that time also, Saturn was transiting over my Sun/Venus - it was a dark time.

I don´t need to strengthen anything in my twelfth house, Saturn exalted I think made it extremely strong also. Maybe if one had a weak or debilitated Saturn not houses 6,8 or 12.. it may work out for them...but not I. And it was completely unintentional , I wasn´t into astrology at that time in my life.
March 22, 2022 at 01:58
Why? How is color related with Saturn? Did something happen??
March 22, 2022 at 01:29
What color were you thinking of???

I chose dark blue/sapphire because it was the first color that popped into my head. Then I saw moon was conjunct Saturn in Libra - Swati nakshatra.

I can´t wear anything sapphire - because of my Saturn in Libra in the 12th. I did once. Never again!!
March 21, 2022 at 05:16
I thought you chose pink :16:
Oh I see...

Dark blue
March 21, 2022 at 04:51
Not that kind of intuition, lol. More along the lines of, precognition in regards to dreams and/or strong feelings about things that wind up coming to fruition.

But I´ll play :37:

Dark blue/sapphire
March 21, 2022 at 04:44
Intuition? Really?! Krschannel says 4th from moon, be it ketu or Jupiter gives intuition and psychic ability. I have both :98: let´s put this to test to see if he´s right or not lol.

Think of a color and I´ll tell you which one you are thinking of. Tell me when you´re ready XD I have my tarot cards!!
March 21, 2022 at 04:27
Ketu on my asc conjunct house lord has given me immense intuition, throughout my life. It has its pros and cons.. :4:
March 21, 2022 at 04:20
You make a good point, alot of people who are new to astrology just assume that one or two negative placements makes their situation hopeless but you can learn and be prepared the next time but ngl it is tough.

Coming to astrology, transit ketu is conjunct anuradha sun. I´ve been having this empty feeling like I´m lost and thinking I didn´t used to be like this. Just confused and empty. If that´s how ketu is then I can imagine what it´s like in 1st house. Scoprio makes everything more "extra" :61:
March 20, 2022 at 23:16
I have Mars on my ascendant. ASC/Ketu in Anuradha and Mars in Jyeshtha in 1st house. What I had to learn throughout life is to "respond" instead of "react" - It almost NEVER works out well for me to react first, if I am aggravated/irritated at anything. I need time to collect my thoughts and then respond tactfully. Always works out for the best when I follow these simple guidelines. But of course, I slip up from time to time.. but I always try and remain cognizant of what I should be doing.

It´s not a secret that a Scorpio ASC with House lord on the ASC would run on the "hot-headed" side, so, I just had to learn to slow down. Mars has always made me want to do everything fast. It´s not an easy cycle to break out of, it takes work.
March 20, 2022 at 11:29
(Capricorn) boyakasha
**Research**

Mars conjunct Ascendant:

I´ve seen like Donald Trump, Megan Fox, Kim Kardashian etc have gone through surgeries or changed their physical body in some way. From what I´ve gathered, Mars is anger, aggressive and reactive whereas Asc, 1st house cusp literally physical self, even on this site people born on the same day and year as me look different than me cuz the Asc is different!

So when these people are mad they will get very physical, very close to assaulting you, anger is best expressed through physical means like showing you middle finger or making faces or push you. These are the kind who would punch a wall, kick the table or break something like throw their phone out of anger. Best way to went out the anger is boxing or any combative sport.

Imagine this...if some good amount say your 3 planets are touching his or her Mars + Asc, this person will have a tattoo of you on their selves :61:

They can´t handle body shaming well.
January 25, 2022 at 05:29
(Capricorn) boyakasha » Rosincvist
Oh okay thanks for sharing the website, alot is going on there but very interesting and colorful?? Haha

Love the knowledge bombs you drop :1:

Can´t imagine the freezing temperatures and darkness on these planets...

Solar flares from our sun do affect our satellites and telecommunications, read an article on it.
January 25, 2022 at 01:48
(Taurus) Rosincvist » boyakasha
Magi Society Magi Astrology has an emphasis on ` :156: midpoints´ & ` :160: midpoints´ with :156:/ :160: being the super-success point
:156:/ :199: being Super-fame, :156:/ :159: super-talent.
:157: is the planet they never play up because it can turn into "lead-poisoning" both literally and figuratively.
We have enough information from Hubble to conclude there are at least two planets for every :78:; A planet in deep freeze near NO!! :78: doesn´t have as much to worry about Coronal Mass Ejections!
January 24, 2022 at 07:06
(Capricorn) boyakasha » s81
Ah I see you are a man of culture as well :37: the emotional hormones and the adrenaline gives us a whole another kind of high. The tighter the square, the more you´re a screamer in many ways if you catch my drift :61: we are wild creatures that need to be tamed haha...we are so exposed on this website, I mean everyone.
January 24, 2022 at 06:50
(Capricorn) boyakasha » Rosincvist
Yep, mercury is retrograde again right now -_-

Mercury is exalted and ruled by Virgo as you say, we are on the same frequency here :21:

What alien systems??? U know something we don´t...maybe Webb telescope will pick up the heat radiations of our ufo friends and NASA will classify the "alien" files as top secret.

I didn´t like Saturn anyways...
January 24, 2022 at 05:25
(Taurus) s81
I own also an square Moon-Mars, and you bet I love physically challenging adventures as you mention. As harder and difficult it gets, the most focused effort I´ll commit. It´s just fun, after all, that square Moon-Mars means "emotions challenge actions" and vice versa.
Just keep rocking the boat dude! :36:
January 24, 2022 at 03:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist » boyakasha
:96:.................................Some say :155: is missing a core; The core is actually the planet :153:; Very dense for a small planet that Mercury!
No real planet is as combust as frequently as :153:; :153: has it tough.
Mercury is the same orange as Mars :9:
..............The Traditional Magic Seven all have a rulership separate and distinct from exaltation, but not :153:, :153:´s involvement with :176: is two-fold.
The Super-hot Super- :156:s that whizz through :78: coronas in micro-seconds discovered by millennial Astronomers are the equivalent of :153: in alien systems!
Lough to those who disparage their little comrade Mercury!
The thing :155: & :153: have the most in common is delighting in collusion with :157:
January 23, 2022 at 16:59
(Capricorn) boyakasha » Datta108
Yes! It´s like giving a helping shoulder to the neecha planet moon and Saturn to carry itself and that´s my Mars :) he does have a debilitated Mars but with rahu however his jyeshta moon makes him very cunning and when to strike. Like how USA´s kundli has jyeshta rising and always secretly with planning gets on top and overpowers it´s competitors and enemies. Your friend has a strong Mars probably in a fire sign I suppose :4:
January 23, 2022 at 16:07
(Capricorn) Datta108 » boyakasha
For Sagittarius lagna,moon in 12fl house Scorpio is neecha ,debilitated but since you said you have neechbanga yoga this will reduce the negative effects of moon in scorpio in the 12fl but not completely cancel it out.
I think Michael Jordan has neechbanga yoga ,the legendary athlete. Also a close friend of mine also has it,he´s 60 years old and is still doin Iron man triathlons and is constantly working out,but his mind has become somewhat scrambled as time moves on...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »