What could does it mean?

January 21, 2022 at 11:26 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Vataca
What could does it mean?
Hi, first sorry about my english, idk very much. I want to ask you what do you think about the state of the natal sun with the conjunction with north node and Uranus. What meanings would have this transit?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 21, 2022 at 23:53
(Pisces) 1janos
Hi,

I recalculated your Transit chart.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

It is practical to use only 1 degree of orb, when considering transits. Uranus :199: is a long way from aspecting your Sun :151:. The Nodal Axis :161: :162: is very close to conjuncting your Venus :154:.

Though natal Saturn :157: does not have major aspects, I would recommend taking Venus :154: octile :196: Saturn :157: and Saturn :157: bi-Quintile bQ Midheaven MC into consideration, because they are tight enough to matter. Also Lilith :163: inconjuncts Saturn :157: closely enough, to take into account when interpreting your chart.
January 21, 2022 at 12:52
(Taurus) Vataca » Rosincvist
Hi! Thanks for answer. This chart isnt synastry, is transit, but maybe i didnt understand 100% what you share. In my natal chart :157: dont have aspects
January 21, 2022 at 12:31
(Taurus) Rosincvist
That fallen :157: doesn´t seem to be aspected in this particular synastry, could be a "good-riddance" to bad rubbish type situation! I like the charts where the aspect line is thick according to exactness myself!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »