confusion about transits..help?

January 20, 2022 at 02:00 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) ebrosebud
confusion about transits..help?
I´m a little confused on how to interpret transiting planets that form aspects with planets in a natal chart, and which houses I should pay attention to. Say Saturn is transiting through my 9th house in Aquarius and is opposing my natal moon which is in Leo in my 3rd house. I noticed in the personal transit calendar on AstroSeek, it says this transit is in "Natal House 9" but does not mention anything about the natal house of my moon, which is the 3rd. Is the house for the natal planet relevant in personal transits?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 22, 2022 at 07:22
(Pisces) 1janos
Hi,

Transits are a very interesting and important part of astrology. It is useful for predicting tendencies for change, and increased likelihood for developments to happen.

Would be worthwhile to remember, that both natal and transit descriptions are just a rough guide for the beginner on Astro-seek.com. There are reference books available to increase your understanding, if that is what you want to do.

As far as transits go it is advised to use an orb of 1 degree only and pay close attention when aspects are applying.

Here is an example for you.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
January 20, 2022 at 15:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This would depend highly on how the astrologer (or you0 see things thru. This is one of the things that rely much on observation. However, there are general trends for such aspects. For example, Saturn is restrictions and Moon is the emotional mind, so we might see in this transit some psyche-related problems (anxiety for example and things like that).

Now, to the observation part; Moon rules Cancer (in Whole Sign system this is your 1st house), do you, for example, feel some problems related to the body in this period? Moon rules water and Saturn is wind (or dry wind), so, do you feel any water-related problem in your body during such transit?

Since Saturn is the transiting planet then supposedly it does not "receive" an aspect from your natal moon, supposedly. And it is passing through 9th house in its 2nd home (classical system) so Saturn is supposed to affect the 9th house matters in general (and just to note Aquarius is your 8th house in Whole sign system).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »