Commentary appreciated

January 19, 2022 at 16:02 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Commentary appreciated
Anyone interested in commenting on this synastry?
Thanks.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 22, 2022 at 14:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ways_of_Leavin'
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
hehe well if you enjoy it take your time - if you need one more chart I´ll try to provide it as well

I never dealt with asteroids though. I´m a firm believer that observable planets are just quite enough to extract data.
January 22, 2022 at 13:37
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Seanfhear
I was going to say, that perhaps your concern could have something to do with the lack of water in your chart - both Moon and Venus, as well as your Asc are in water signs (I see all of those as being very relevant in regards to how we relate to people and especially when talking about relationships). Venus in Scorpio should relate well to your Venus though. Then when I saw your Draconic charts I see that you have much air. She doesn´t... But, it seems her drMoon is in the same sign as your drSun? And ascendants are now in the same sign.

Yet... When I feel that I am really on these same page with someone I tend to find these aspects:
Synastry/composite - Sun conjunct/opposite Moon, Sun trine Moon to some extent, Sun conjunct ASC
Synastry - Eros conjunct Psyche or found in the same sign
The Sun conjunct Moon interaspect between Draconic charts is said to signify soulmates..!

So maybe... It is just a lack of these connections... (Would need to look a bit more)
January 21, 2022 at 11:28
=====
here we go
i didn´t know such option existed hehe
Login
(Log in)
January 21, 2022 at 11:16
After you click on "Draconic synastry" you choose "Draco B x Draco A" :15:
January 21, 2022 at 11:09
=====
oh i don´t know really what I did here lol

I just have the 2 dates stored in my database on astro-seek so I picked them both and picked (Draconic synastry) - and that was it

is there anything i need to turn on/off in the settings of the chart?
January 21, 2022 at 10:59
Dragon´s head :20: (edited, sorry about previous mistake) When you do a Draco chart you ´re-dial´ the chart so that the NN is placed at 0 d. Aries, the Aries Point of Aries. Your chart configuration with its aspects and houses remains the same, only the signs or their degrees will (usually) differ.

Did you choose Draco to Draco ? (I use that one more, but it seems Draco to natal might also be of some relevance.)
January 21, 2022 at 10:45
=====
Draconic (is this related to Dracula or something????)
Login
(Log in)
January 21, 2022 at 10:42
=====
Thanks for the thorough analysis!
I always look at sun-mercury combination as a combust (specially at closer degrees, maybe less than 5) and that would cause some problem in communication. But maybe things are different in synastry stuff? I´m not sure
Anyway, since you´ve asked about it, here is the Davison if you like to check it out and I´m posting the draconic next (and what is that btw?)
Login
(Log in)
January 21, 2022 at 10:25
Mars to Mars, too wide orb. I can´t see the exact degrees here - many would consider about 7° between Mars and ASC to be too much to count as a square, some not.

Usually, the person who has the unaspected Mars would feel a lack of passion, and perhaps even feel as though the other person isn´t his or her ´type´.

You have ascendants in opposite signs. I don´t think that this needs to be a deal-breaker but it indicates that you are opposites in many ways. Personally, I don´t see the ascendant as a mask but rather how we react to our immediate environment, the face we present to the world, how we go about things...

The composite chart I see to represent a blending of energies, while the Davison I take to be a more ´practical´ (okay, I know this word is pretty vague) chart; it may hint to things that are more at the core of the relationship, or how the energies, that you see in the composite chart, manifest. I used to not believe in the Davison chart but after looking up dozens and dozens of them now I believe they are highly telling.

Your composite chart shows a Sun-Mercury conjunction. This signifies, that at least mentally you should be on the same page. I like this aspect a lot, as it make communication easier and personal. However, Sun is square to Moon. Your basic personalities clash, or you have this feeling that you cannot really understand what the other person is about. I actually kind of like the opposition, but to me, the square gives me this nagging feeling that we are too different, and it feels not too comfortable. Then again - in my natal chart I have a trine between the luminaries. Maybe, someone in possession of the natal square might not feel put-off by the reproduction of that square in the composite chart. The worst aspect, however, is the composite Sun quincunx Moon - even how ´rosy´ everything else might be, I just get this feeling, "Who ARE you !?" (and especially, if that same aspect also show up in the Davison chart).

There is no aspect between Sun and Venus in the composite chart. However, it might be present in your Davison chart.

You have no Sun-Moon interaspects either. But, although they are significant and great to have, I don´t necessarily consider them vital either. Mind you, I also like to take a look at the Draconic synastry.

In general... My idea is that there should be a repeating of themes in the natal charts. For example: One person has Sun in Scorpio. The other person has Sun conjunct Pluto in Libra, or Sun in H8 for example. Also Draconic Scorpio Moon. Or maybe one person has Venus in Capricorn, and the other person has a natal trine between Venus and Saturn. Signs of the same element could help also.

So, you see, it´s complex. Well, there are other things to consider too. But these are some that came to my mind.
January 21, 2022 at 01:42
=====
Yeah I´ve turned off the minor aspects to make it clearer and cleaner. Seems though as if our Marses are almost opposite here (hers in Aries mine in Libra).
Anyway, since you´ve asked about the composite here it is.
I´ve never tried to check the Davison though. I typically hear of synastry and composite charts. I see there is an option for Davison here. How it is significant? Is it used for specific technique or cases?
Login
(Log in)
January 20, 2022 at 20:42
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Mars unaspected is not good. Or, is there some aspect that is not being highlighted here ? I might count your Mars as being in a wide square to her ASC.
January 20, 2022 at 20:41
I can ´feel´ composites and Davison charts, sometimes even within minutes of meeting (I can even sense them with people I would only see on television for example, and never meet in real life). So, I believe, that these charts are important, even if the people involved are not sharing a home together or are not ´together´ per se.

So yes, would make more sense if you also posted those.
January 20, 2022 at 16:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kisses
=====
maybe would have worked as friends
things were going good initially and i built my castle in the air

anyway - im over with this for 6 yrs now and actually the birth time is an approximation done with my own rectification (inspecting some aspects in her chart and comparing to what I know about her it seems a good approx i guess)

I´m just interested what would be the most attracting thing about these charts. I´m really not into synastry.

Would a composite chart yield more? Though I´m not sure it is supposed to investigated for relations (as someone said, comp0osite charts are conducted for established bond)
January 20, 2022 at 16:45
(Scorpio) Kisses » Seanfhear
That sucks :/ y’all’s synastry looked good with the 7th house stuff and asc desc contact
January 20, 2022 at 16:22
=====
to be honest, i didn´t notice this till this very moment (not even when I posted the pic in the beginning of this thread)
but yeah, that was the core of the issue - we weren´t on the same page. Sort of felt like being suffocated myself
January 20, 2022 at 15:59
I mean, if that’s what you see from that placement. You are the one who knows her so you’re probably right
January 20, 2022 at 15:54
=====
Well, the way I see it here is that, her Ketu is looming on my 3rd house (seeking connection/communication) and her Rahu is in her 3rd house, I feel as if she is in need of continuous contact of some sort

anyway nevermind - I know you use sidereal so I attached the sidereal version for you here
Login
(Log in)
January 20, 2022 at 15:40
I didn’t mention anything about nodes because I didn’t see any close conjunctions to the nodes but looks like there’s a close trine from your Venus to her Rahu which may be significant

My best friend and I have Rahu conjunct each other’s Ketu and her Mars is conjunct my Rahu and my Venus is conjunct her Rahu

My friend’s father figure has Moon conjunct his Rahu
The same friend’s Rahu is exactly conjunct my Ascendant

My little brother’s Rahu is conjunct my Ketu and vice versa

A cousin who was really close to me since birth has her Ketu and Jupiter on my Ascendant

My moms Sun is on my Rahu

Etc. so nodes are important in synastry. I just didn’t notice anything big at first with your synastry in terms of nodal contacts
January 20, 2022 at 15:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I noticed no one mentioned anything about the nodes. Many people here who look at synastries ignore those usually?
January 19, 2022 at 23:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
=====
Thanks

the thing is... the chart is an approximation
January 19, 2022 at 23:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » letafet
=====
Thanks for the details.
hope you get well soon :)
January 19, 2022 at 23:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rosincvist
=====
Thanks
January 19, 2022 at 22:15
(Virgo) Etherealmind
I took a very quick look at it and there are not so many hard aspects. I mean dangerous aspects like Pluto squares and Saturn squares so I think it´s ok :):)
January 19, 2022 at 19:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Opposite risings - very interesting and harmonious in my opinion! Especially Venus in your partner´s 7th house looks very good. The same Venus squares the partner´s Moon, which may be interpreted as "negative" but in my opinion it can be harmonious, in a way that could help strike up conversations, new discussions, i.e. the things that keep a relationship alive.

Another major thing I´d like to point out is the 10th house in your synastry. I had read somewhere that planets in the tenth house in synastry often leave a strong impression on the house owner, resulting in them developing further affections for the person. I interpret this as a good indicator of a strong bond (provided there is potential, of course).

I am sick so I cannot add anything more for now, but I hope you find it insightful.
January 19, 2022 at 17:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Seanfhear
That :154: & :159: in other places than the opposition are unattached makes the opposition stronger; Perhaps a more remote Harmonic could prove me wrong!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »