Astrology and Math. And a dummy

February 5, 2019 at 11:33 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Lala83
Astrology and Math. And a dummy
Can somebody help me and look at my chart to help me figure out why im dumb at math? I cant remember the facts. Never xould...even when i was a child. Can someone here look at my aspects and see how i think..or whats the problem? I just went back to school but i feel defeated already. Is there a way to fix it so my brain will get it. All school work seems boring to me. I like Art and Music

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 12, 2019 at 12:51
(Aries) Lala83 » DelphicSibyl
Hello Everything you wrote is right on. I feel just like you said I would..blocked. I knew there had to be something to it that´s making it hard. I´ve never been good at math and I´ve been undermined and manipulated all my life
February 12, 2019 at 02:35
(Sagittarius) DelphicSibyl
Hi Lala, when I read the intro to your topic i thought "what a bizarre preoccupation to have" and then I looked at your chart. That 3rd/9th axis "crowd" immediately punched me in the face for thinking your question bizarre! :))
As you know those houses, among other meanings, refer to a person´s spheres of their early, middle and higher education and learning environments. You have all the three traditional bad guys, Mars, Saturn&Pluto in them and even though the opposition&conjunctions between them are weak they will always obstruct, cause huge difficulties and do damage. particularly egregious are Saturn and Pluto: I can only speculate as to how they have manifested into your 3rd/9th: cruel/sadist teachers; violent classmates would be the worst manifestations but probably the routine way for these three is through subtle&notsosubtle manipulation, undermining, bullying, belittling from early age and therefore eroding your confidence in your learning abilities and convincing you to think yourself forever that you are dumb. In particular at maths which is Mercury´s realm (M also concern the first stages of learning, further and higher education being Jupiter domain) which in you chart definitely looks very uncomfortable. If really all they caused you is boredom with learning at school then you got away lightly. However i will hazard my theory about the cause of this learning block: if you have had egregious schooling experiences, just entering any school building even decades later is going to produce automatically a block to your brain because of those negative earlier experiences you will not ever feel comfortable in that environment.

ON THE OTHER HAND YOU HAVE THESE ACES IN YOUR SLEEVE:

Jupiter in Sagittarius- You can learn in depth anything you want to learn about with joy and enthusiasm and in any setting that you are comfortable with. it doesn´t have to be the boring school building
Venus in Taurus- Ability and talent to produce art and related work
Sun in Aries - enormous drive and energy
Moon in Pisces - great imagination and intuition

I wish you well

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »