Difficult work relationships/changes destined

January 19, 2022 at 08:30 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Jorees9
Difficult work relationships/changes destined
Has anyone with birthdates close to mine experienced current relationship conflicts indicating need for change in the transits review? My birthdate Oct17/62.
Jo

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 29, 2022 at 13:20
(Libra) Jorees9 » SpaceCadet
Thanks for your comment. So yeah! I am a deep thinker...I get mixed reviews.Either I am a pain in the ass,threatening to people or I am well respected.
And yeah...retrogrades don´t have much emphasis is my understanding. There is controversy about them in astrology field...not always negative.
January 29, 2022 at 00:42
(Sagittarius) SpaceCadet » Rosincvist
Is that true? Not many retrogrades can work like that? I´m always looking for info about retros.
January 29, 2022 at 00:41
(Sagittarius) SpaceCadet
Of course you feel overwhelmed with relationships, you are ruled by Venus and have Sag in the 3rd House which is ruled by Sag _the expansive truth seeker_ And with Jupiter falling in your 6th house I´m sure you find boring communication insufferable. Now that I refer back to your chart, I notice you have a square going on with Retro Jupiter (which will internalize things) squaring Venus, the ruler of your chart... so yeah :4:
January 19, 2022 at 16:17
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Only one planet retrograde means so much goes well that relationship details can seem like an unnecessary hassle! :14:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »