Moola Nakshatra (Sagittarius)

January 16, 2022 at 14:44 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Zydrunas999
Moola Nakshatra (Sagittarius)
Hello, the moon is very important in vedic astrology. I have a moon i Sagittarius (Moola Nakshatra Pada 2). What does it mean??? I know that sagittarius is very important education, travelling, spirit, religion... What are my lucky numebers? What are good proffesions and love partner?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 25, 2022 at 11:13
(Aries) Aprils Fish
The Moon in Sagittarius corresponds to the Nine of Wands in the minor Arcana.

Now, whether we should consider more the sidereal placement or the tropical placement is highly debatable. I prefer to think that sidereal astrology is dominant when it comes to the Moon, both being quite "nocturnal", but that also raises the question of Ayanamshas which makes it even more debatable! :63: :144:
March 25, 2022 at 01:18
(Pisces) Zydrunas999 » gurthbruins
So the moon in Sagittarius is very strong sign!!:) Optimistic
February 16, 2022 at 07:49
(Virgo) gurthbruins
The philosopher and Magician Aleister Crowley wrote, in his ´The Book of Thoth´: "The Moon is the weakest of all planets, yet in Sagittarius it is called ´Strength´".
In my own researches (see my site astro1.freeforums.net ) I found
that Moon in Sagittarius was typical of the most extreme geniuses, such as Einstein, Mozart, Beethoven, Brahms and many others.

However, the Sagittarius I am referring to is the Sagittarius of Tropical Astrology, not Vedic Astrology.

Also, among Sun Signs, I found no one sign exceptional for genius, whereas among Moon Signs, Sagittarius stood out head and shoulders above all other signs.

All things considered, I think the Moon Sign is more important than the Sun Sign, but not by much.
January 26, 2022 at 12:01
(Pisces) Zydrunas999 » Sus
Thank you very much!!!!
January 19, 2022 at 23:52
(Scorpio) OS* » Zydrunas999
amazing!! I learned quite a lot from KRS, I follow his channel :4:
January 19, 2022 at 22:23
(Sagittarius) Sus
You can google it and there are some really amazing sites about it. Look to pada cause each nakshatra has 4 padas ruled by different lords. Check it on you tube too.
January 19, 2022 at 17:41
(Leo) MichelAngelo
To begin, a natal chart based on the sidereal zodiac is a board for the subconscious patterns - unlike a natal chart based on the tropical zodiac, which indicates a deliberate fulfillment of egotic goals. It can therefore be said that the sidereal chart is the basis for the tropical chart.

The use of nakshatras enables a detailed study of how a given celestial body "behaves" in a given sign of the zodiac in which it´s staying. How is such a test performed? The most important issue is defining the mutual "relations" between the planets (the degree of "rulerships" and "submissions"), taking into account their location both in the nakshatras and the padas (each nakshatra has four such padas). This is what the art of all astrological analyzes is based on - interpretations of the nature and potential of relationships between features that are revealed in individual areas of human life.

Here´s how it looks in your chart as an example:
Your Moon resides in Mula nakshatra, thus binding to the southern lunar node (Ketu - because it rules this nakshatra), and therefore testifies to the relationship between the tenth and fifth house and Cancer (because in this house and sign there is Ketu) and Venus (ruling by Taurus), Taurus and the second house (ruled by Taurus).

There are many more of these hidden connections - covering the entire face of the cosmogram - to mention, for example, Ketu, connected to Mercury for the sake of its presence in Ashlesha nakshatra (which Mercury rules); Mercury, in turn, "makes arrangements" with the above-mentioned Moon, occupying the nakshatra of it´s sovereignty - Shravana...
It´s impossible to correctly interpret the possibilities that open up to a particular person without taking into account the entire network of interdependencies of the features represented by the planets - and the vedic system has much more to say about this than the western system.
January 18, 2022 at 17:35
(Pisces) Zydrunas999 » OS*
Thanks you :75:!!! But i made in this site vedic chart: took Sideral and Whole signs
January 17, 2022 at 02:38
(Scorpio) OS*
there´s not many that study vedic here it seems. sorry I can´t really help you,

maybe you check out krs youtube, he has many on his channel, could probably find nakshatra videos on your natal planets, as you said moon being most important.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »