Read my chart

February 5, 2019 at 03:34 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Koichan.w
Read my chart
Hey guys! Im new on here, glad to be part of an astro community. Just wanted to show you my chart and what you think i should work on or maybe what energies I attract and what kinda person would be compatible?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 11, 2019 at 02:44
(Scorpio) DarkOne » Koichan.w
Very.
Mine is in Aries... Need a partner to match my ambition and willpower. And one that will fight by my side.

Most romantic thing ever, someone tries to rob or jump you, girlfriend pulls out a big knife. Most romantic story I have ever heard. :99: :18:
February 11, 2019 at 01:17
(Pisces) Koichan.w » DarkOne
It‘s in Sagittarius... adventurous? :4:
February 11, 2019 at 00:56
(Scorpio) DarkOne » Koichan.w
What is your Juno placement? You can find it by including objects at astro.com
Juno tells what you need in a partner, rather than attraction or want.
February 10, 2019 at 23:16
(Pisces) Koichan.w » ladylight
I see... interesting! I realized i’m often attracted to earth signs and/or water moons :22:
February 10, 2019 at 03:37
(Sagittarius) ladylight
I think the water signs; Scorpio, Cancer and Pisces will be good for you, but you probably like Aries, or the fire signs. Fire signs are ok if they have planets in the 8th or 12th house in their natal charts or aspects to pluto and Neptune.
February 7, 2019 at 23:41
(Pisces) Koichan.w » LB33
Thank all of you for your help!! :1: i will keep this things in mind :64: also agree with the leo part. I think it’s an amazing sign but when it comes to compatibility.. better not :4: :61:
February 5, 2019 at 19:43
(Cancer) LB33
A weak spot in your chart is venus conjunct saturn, :154: :191: :157:
This can make you a loyal and caring lover, but showing your affection to others may be difficult, and can result in a partner, thinking that you dont care when you do.

This affects finances too, and money management skills would prove useful, Venus in Aries can be self indulgent, so in 2nd house this can mean spending more than you need to.

I wouldnt advise leo as ideal partner, but maybe scorpio would be better or Taurus who are always good with finance and both signs tend to be loyal.
February 5, 2019 at 19:37
(Virgo) MarvinReal » ladylight
It´s not so simple as you say. While high compatibility doesn´t guarantee a success, bad compatibility does guarantee a failure despite a good will and saying sorry frequently. It depends on how many conflict aspects, which planets are affected and how much exact is orbs of an aspect. Love and respect, plus upbringing and experience, can change things a lot.
February 5, 2019 at 16:35
(Sagittarius) ladylight » DarkOne
Words of wisdom :1:

You could have the most compatible chart with someone and it doesn´t work because they take you for granted because of the easy aspects. Like wise you could have the most incompatible chart filled with hard aspects but you respect each other differences. You apologize when you offend each other, and the efforts you put in the relationship came it last a lifetime.
February 5, 2019 at 16:16
(Scorpio) DarkOne
This is more of a life lesson, but you have to put yourself first, what is best for you? Things like that.
Even if someone is compatible chart wise, how they are towards you is most important! Not how they are towards others. :83:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »