Venus in Scorpio

January 15, 2022 at 08:38 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Owlmate
Venus in Scorpio
It should be interesting to read what do you think about this aspect, if you have this combo yourself (and how do you feel it in your life and relationships) or if you have known someone having it.
Scrolling over various descriptions, it´s always reported even as a creepy factor influencing the whole personality, but I wonder if that´s really accurate or rather totally wrong...
Is it that "negative" or does it have its own benefic features?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 19, 2022 at 07:04
(Gemini) stigmí
My man has scorpio venus retrograde. And he is also sun scorpio. And he has also mc, north node, jupiter, pluto in scorpio :6:
And I know closer also another 4 people with venus scorpio.

My feelings about it...
Scorpio venus as every venus is sometimes vain in love. And in scorpio...There is fact, that everything that could end or cant be “legally” developed - for example relationship triangles or people with promise of some trouble, are much more atractive for people with scorpio venus...scorpio venus can open themselves better in this state, because of this “born to die”
Absence of “not continue” can create feelings and sharing more open, intensive, inescapable...
January 19, 2022 at 03:57
(Capricorn) stellium12 » RA_
This describes it perfectly.
January 18, 2022 at 15:52
(Capricorn) NSM
I have it
Venus in Scorpio in my 5th

all or nothing
deep passion or.... deep cold if frustrated
needs lot of attention
deep feelings
can give everything or take away everything

I have also Mars in Scorpio and Jupiter though and vertex so it is all there in 5th

i know that if smn has venus in scorpion in R is a cheater ... !!!!! I do not have it .. I am not :)
January 18, 2022 at 13:06
(Capricorn) UranianCapricorn
I have venus in scorpio but I dont really know what to tell u about it so u can ask some questions :6:
January 18, 2022 at 07:16
(Virgo) LotusStar » Straight.to.the.midheaven
“Such people has very strong and sharp likes and dislikes in people.”

:61: this Is so accurate

One of my closest female friends has this, conjunct pluto almost exact on top of it … she can drive me nuts with her intense and hyper specific likes/dislikes . She’s so stubborn about it too, totally unyielding

It’s mostly funny but once in a while it can be a little hard to deal with

Very loyal people but require a lot of attention from their lover… a lot, and kind of have no boundaries with people
January 18, 2022 at 04:11
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Award winning director Kathryn Bigelow has :178: :154: & :179: :153:, wanted to see more of her movies when I considered that having the inferior planets in the equivalent houses might mean similar thought patterns!
January 17, 2022 at 11:17
(Aries) Owlmate » Coole
You are very right. In fact, the one I had the misfortune to meet used to say : “I want to know everything about you, what you like, what you dislike, what excites you. I want to see how you walk/sleep/sit/stand up/wash your hands/eat/breathe etc.” And that was immeasurably CREEPY. As if the most misere part of my privacy was their biggest fetish. Their Sun and Rising signs helped them this way too.
“I need to take control of everything, I have to know you deeply, even if I already know you that much [and that wasn’t true at all]. You stimulate me and I want to stimulate your fire. But well, I’ve never fallen in love with anyone tbh.” —> a motto of theirs.
And I felt terribly possessed by these bull****s and yet I was like : “dafuq”.
But yes, if a person is sane in their mind and has Venus in Scorpio, I guess (or I’d rather hope) they can obviously love all the sides you have, always maintaining a certain intensity, not tolerable by everyone of course. But when the mind is rotten, well, a hell of ruthless manipulation and existential heaviness is there ready 4 u.

But at this point it comes spontaneus questioning to myself : If they can love everything of me, even the worst side, do they also love seeing the bad I could do, without telling me if I´m wrong? Their longing for darkness makes them unable to tell me, for example, "Hey, stop that! You are behaving horribly! Mind your actions and try to improve and change your bad habits!"? Well, I think this latter is a real valid way of loving someone...
January 17, 2022 at 10:18
(Cancer) Coole
I´ve dated two people with this placement (long term) and know lots of scorpions or scorpio placements around me...

First my dear friend...she doesn´t have Scorpio Venus but moon and let me tell you! The more she´s close to death the more she feels alive... not that long ago we had this conversation, everywhere and everytime where I felt threatened she felt alive... she loves walks in dark places or woods (especially at night), the feeling of airplane landing very close to her almost as if it´s next to her.... Old houses with the smell of little mold and ancient smell, intense storms... that´s just hers :1:

The Venus - I wouldn´t say Scorpio Venus is as sexual as Scorpio Mars though..
People with this Venus are serious lovers, expects nothing but loaylty and in a way you have to prove yourself first to show them if they can trust you or not (they´ll put you through lots of tests too).. if there is chemistry, they´re partly hooked because they sometimes mistook it with love...but are willing to give you their all and it´s very hard for them to stop loving you once they do...but for them it could also be the "owning you" ...the only problem I had with them was that I didn´t feel free in a way of my decision making in the relationship...there was always manipulation in their favor because it is REALLY TERRIBLY HARD FOR THEM TO LET YOU GO...once they´ve started loving you...as if you can´t escape...

Lots of mind games also once they know you....they know your triggers and they´ll sure push your buttons to just make the relationship interesting because they love arguing kind of (also the fights thats their thing - they probably secretly love that too)... it makes them opening your dark spaces and knowing you more.. they typically don´t look for the light... they want all of you and are capable of opening very dark secrets of yours and areas you might didn´t even known you have (with this placement you can both open the worst in you even). They are the type who never really forget their first love and it is important, if their first love was genuine person or person that took an advantage of them... because that also kind of sharps their way of looking at love...usually they protect their strong yet very emotional heart with their ego (the egoistic ones rather keep the mind games to feel protected from getting hurt and secretly leads the relationship...they don´t like the feeling you´re the lead in relationhip or you´re above them)... and only the rare ones let go of their ego to show love and get hurt because they seem to be more scared of showing their heart than to be scared of death...maybe because lot of the times especially when they were young...they were either taken advantage of or simple let down by people they trusted the most...and once the trust is broken they became more and more egoistic and cold...

But because of that, because they look for the dark in you more..you can bet on that if they love you, they really love you for all of you because technically they´ve seen you naked both ways - emotionally and physically too :2: :37: :79: :1:
January 16, 2022 at 18:26
(Libra) любитель
I have Venus and Mars in Scorpio. Everything is true about deep feelings for a partner. Scorpios love emotions, and relationships will definitely not be boring and calm.
January 16, 2022 at 14:38
(Leo) Zephyrin
I knew two people closely who have Venus in Scorpio, one of them has Venus in 12th house the other is unknown.

For the 12th house one, if they also have fire placements in their personal planets, they don´t hesitate involving with anyone they like/love but they also don´t hesitate using strategies and tactics in relationships, there was always a secret agenda and an attempt of manipulation. They unnecessarily play hard to get, it becomes boring. I broke his heart as a response because I felt my good intention and interest were squandered. He is acting like a wet kitten now.

The other one was obsessive and gave too much interest. I saw his emotions and attitudes as a threat to me, it was suffocating. Even after we separated, he tried to contact with me for 7-8 months. It was scary.

No, no more Venus in Scorpios.
January 16, 2022 at 12:30
(Pisces) 11
I went through a list of :178: :154: people I know, and guys with this placement seem to be sweet, and most of them are into music, poetry or some arts. :22:

But I guess :154: is more telling about women. Oh my.. I´ve had some troubling experiences with them. :41:But I blame it on my Nessus in Scorpio conj their :122: planets.
January 16, 2022 at 11:11
(Aries) Owlmate » RA_
I may say that´s pretty accurate :4:

To Laurabooten : yeah, problably the matching of Venus in Scorpio/Venus in Pisces can work, but I think that´s possible only if there are the conditions given by a shared world view, when the two parts have the same philosophy of living. If not, it comes to mere possession, in which the one doesn´t understand the needs of the other but just wants them to be co-dependant. That´s my opinion at least, based of what I experienced...
Of course the Ascendant plays a too important role and has to necessarily fit to the partner´s one or to their Sun sign. For example, the person I met had an air Sun and an air Rising, so it was not ideal at all for my Sun/Rising situation.
Plus, there was that Scorpio in their natal chart that made things even more obsessional and complicated. And, to complete the picture, they had a messy background with way too many dirty secrets, jealously hidden behind all the burden of seduction. I couldn´t stand any of that but I felt like monopolized by that poor being.
January 16, 2022 at 05:40
(Sagittarius) Laurabooten » Owlmate
No I think it’s true we are very possessive and very hard to understand.. but once we trust you enough we will open up and would do anything for you, we are very loyal and all our focus would go on you haha, I’ve had experience with someone with venus in pisces, we understood each other very well
January 15, 2022 at 23:52
(Sagittarius) RA_
Venus in Scorpio...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 15, 2022 at 23:03
(Aries) Owlmate » Laurabooten
Mine is in Pisces.

The opinions given by everyone here are enlightening with no doubt.
From all what´s written, the most peculiar trait that comes out about Venus in Scorpio is: intensity, like a sort of totalitarism of feelings that involves the beloved one, in order to get as deep as possible in their mind/heart. Or anything or nothing at all, am I wrong?
A booklet I have defines it as the tendance to depravation. But of course I do not really think anyone with this astral drawing could relate to it. That could compromise the sphere of individual and collective values standing in the inner consciousness. Maybe there´s too much generalisation... or maybe this Venus acts expecially on an unconscious substratus, far from clear definitions.
January 15, 2022 at 17:29
(Scorpio) ComradePole
I have Venus in Scorpio in the 10th house.

I can relate to the intensity specially, but also i think that because i have knoe other people with venus in scorpio i have been able to gain some self awarness on how others might perceive us, i had a really bad experience with one this person also had moon in scorpio and venus was her chart ruler which you can imagine was overwhelming even tough i´m a scorpio sun and venus myself.

In my case i think its expressed in me disliking shallow or superficial relationships i do have the all or nothing mentality, because i wont feel fulfilled in a relationship in which i dont feel like i partially know you, if that makes sense.
January 15, 2022 at 16:42
(Libra) Lib_8
I have that placement in my 11th house. Guess it influences what I want from relationships whether it’s friendship or romantic. I can’t and don’t enjoy fickle fake people who proclaim to be close and then bitch behind someone’s back. I also don’t form friendships or relationships with the purpose of gaining someone from that person. I like to have few but very close friends. I want deep connections that I like to keep private. I don’t want to talk about how deeply I care about someone or show it off on social media or even to other people in my regular life.

If I get wronged or hurt, I chose to leave those people behind and cut them off from my life. It’s a weird thing but I don’t hate them once the hurt is passed I just don’t want them to be a part of my life.
January 15, 2022 at 16:32
(Virgo) marime
Two girls that marked my life in different ways had Venus in Scorpio. Coincidentally, they both were Scorpios as well.

The first one, I don´t think I´ve ever felt the way I did for someone like I felt for her. We were very good friends and she felt the same way. It was very intense. She was really good to me.
We didn´t have a relationship for many reasons, but lack of feelings and character weren´t included. I even liked Scorpio more because of her hahahah.

But, the second one didn´t have the same ending. Even with the fact that we were better friends than I was with the previous one. I ask myself if my feelings for her could be described as more intense than the first one. But that´s because of how things happened. Because... Honestly, I felt things way before she noticed me in the same way.
My story with her was completely different. We had this intense moment, yeah, but even with a huge amount of feelings coming from her (her friends even said that they only saw her like that because of someone just once in their life), she kind of just kept me there for when it was convenient for her. Every time we met, it was really good. She didn´t want to leave me, always wanted to be close and together. But when we were distant, it was weird...

My point here is, I had both good and bad (with good moments) experiences with Venus in Scorpio, but something equal about the two of them is the intensity, the deepness. It´s the way they expressed themselves, even sexually speaking (especially giving the fact that they were both Scorpios lol). I don´t know how to elaborate, but you could even tell how intense they were by just looking at them. If I could use a word to define this placement, the word would be intensity. In general, don´t think that´s bad, tbh.
By the end of the day, it will depend of their character.
January 15, 2022 at 16:31
(Sagittarius) Laurabooten » Owlmate
What’s your venus sign?
January 15, 2022 at 15:42
(Gemini) Straight.to.the.midheaven
I know people with this placement.

Scorpio is interesting sign. This sign is synthesis of water element and fixed quality. Nature of water is flow but fixed quality makes everything solid. Scorpio gives tendency to be emotional but its water can be like frozen or kept under pressure like water in a dam. In other words, this sign makes people of strong feelings who can suppress their own feelings well. This can produce very strong willpower, but also very intense and fierce passions when the dam is open or broken. Such people has very strong and sharp likes and dislikes in people.

This placement isn´t very harmonious for Venus. Women with this placement can easily oscillate between exaggerated sexual passion and coldness and men with this Venus can have a too sharp social manners and manners in love. It also depends on the placement of ruler Mars a lot..

..and overall how one approaches oneself.
January 15, 2022 at 12:48
(Aries) Owlmate
Well, I’ve personally had sentimental issues with a person having this Venus and it has been awfully mesmerizing, it sounded like brainwashing at times. Still I can´t completely understand the sneaky puissance they had on me but, anyhow, venusian Scorpio or not, they were truly problematic. I think their Venus position contributed to empower an already disturbing personality. I didn’t like them from the start (that´s the incredible thing!) and yet it was like I was forcing myself to worship their company, which was instead impossible and empty (we didn’t even match astrologically rather than from a moral perspective).
January 15, 2022 at 10:55
(Leo) Seanfhear
As someone who has known someone with this placement, I have to say a female with this placement usually leaves a mark in a man´s memory - good or bad, or both even.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »