My friendships

January 14, 2022 at 11:53 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Saiya
My friendships
I would appreciate very much any comment. How about the area of my frienships? What does my birth chart indicate?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 16, 2022 at 13:15
(Scorpio) OS* » Saiya
I don´t think you´re demanding at all in these statements. she asked and you replied. I mean, there is nothing demanding about that.

actually, I myself resonate with what you wrote towards my own friendships. not all, but with most of them. closest relationships also always have been with male friends.

we have same sun nakshatra in vedic astrology, and moons are ruled by rahu.

you might be more of an outcast, and able to see others inner motives more clearly, having higher standards in relationships (to whatever those may. be to you) making it more difficult to make close friends. aside from not opening up easily.

looking more into your vedic chart might bring more answers, being rahu dominant in your sidereal chart.
January 16, 2022 at 12:47
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Saiya
You are a Capricorn rising - generally - you give off the impression of not having feelings that need attention - even when you do, of course. You come off as being self-sufficient. I know you are a sensitive person, and you feel what other´s feel, but you won´t come off that way. You´ll come off as pscyhologically savvy (Scorpio), able and willing to be helpful, and self-sufficient (Capricorn). You may have to seek more self-sufficient people to be friends with.

Your life purpose is to change the way you do Libra (Pluto) - the way you do relationships so that you are engaging with people with more equality. In a way, that is what you are asking for with your current friends - more equality. But, you are choosing people who want and need help and don´t feel they can give you help. Do you feel like you need to help them - are you attached to helping others - are you identified with helping others. Perhaps you need to separate out from that self-identity a bit or the Scorpio reserve - and be more independent - not need to engage so much. People who listen and help others can be co-dependent. This can cause the inequality as much as people not returning the same energy, taking but not giving.

We cannot change other people. Not really. The only power we have is to change ourselves. When we help - if we decide to help - we have to do without expectation or return, or we are miserable. I help people on forums every day without a return - for free - when I could be charging a lot of money. If I did it with an expectation of return, I´d feel resentful. So, I do it freely out of the desire to help with no expectation of return. That´s a service, then.

I´m listening to you, but if I´m honest, your messages to me feel demanding. If you are demanding attention, even if unintentionally, people feel less enthused about listening on demand. Listening is something that happens when we really want to. If it feels like a demand, it changes one´s willingness - it cuts off the free-flow of the exchange. If you are listening because you want to be listened to - then yeah - then you have an ulterior motive - a hidden demand or need or want.

I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter! NEXT CLASS: HOW TO PROFESSIONALLY INTERPRET A NATAL CHART, Course 1 - begins Saturday, February 5, 2022. https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…
January 15, 2022 at 18:23
(Scorpio) Saiya » JayJayAstrology
There is the problem of sincerity. I often don´t find my female friends sincere.

They often want to command or prevail. They often want to tell me their

problems. And they often deny my problems, when I´m telling them my problems or

they are not interested in my problems. Well, I have a felling they envy me too.

This things happen in almost all friendship I have or I had in past.
January 15, 2022 at 17:38
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Exactly what do you want to know?
January 14, 2022 at 23:36
(Leo) Leonakrasi
There is a minor aspect of the moon and Jupiter to Saturn, but it can still bring you a harmonious relationship in certain transits. Try not to be so suspicious and distrustful of people and this aspect will begin to work for you. Success in relationships with people with similar interests as yours. :1:
January 14, 2022 at 18:35
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There will alvways be a feeling of unreality and illusion regarding friendship! :8:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »